WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Gunner Flynn

Pick Your Poison

Daniel Bryan. As good as Styles is, Bryan has managed to perform better as both a heel (18/19)  and a babyface (13/14) than Styles at his peak. Bryan also is better on the microphone, and while their in-ring perfomances are probably equal, I don't think it justifies putting AJ over Bryan. 

I love both of these guys, they each have a similar story of coming up through the indies (I guess Styles not as much but you get the point), and they both used that to propel themselves into a prominent babyface role. With that being said, both of these roles were absolutely fantastic, with Bryan in WWE and Styles in TNA. It's hard to decide purely based on their face work and in ring talent because they're pretty close to me, but what really sets one of them apart from the other is their heel work. Styles has always come across as a bit bland to me as a heel. He plays the role well, but he's played the same role since back in NJPW, and I think he'd struggle to pull off something different. But on the other hand, you have Daniel Bryan, a man who's made his run with the Nexus work, a vegan gimmick work, and hell he even got the word "No" as over as "Yes". Someone who has that much control over the crowd is really hard to overlook, and even though Styles is fantastic at what he does, I think Bryan is just a tiny bit better.

Daniel Bryan 100%, no contest. If I wouldn't choose Styles over Bryan, then there's no chance in hell I'm choosing him over Strickland, and I doubt anyone else would either. Strickland's still a good worker and all, and he's got some good work in his career to back him up, but he's still pretty young and has a lot left in his career. Bryan's been established since day one and has found success everywhere, and that has all been warranted by his tremendous in ring ability and mic skills/charisma. Strickland pales in comparison to Bryan, but I guess there's a chance he'll be better in the future. But for now, Bryan is the right choice for me.

Definitely Daniel Bryan. I feel like Bryan's character has much more to it and he's a very likable guy and a great wrestler. He has had both, a great heel run and a great face run and Bryan is one of the best in my opinion. Bryan also has a lot of experience in the wrestling business which ultimately makes me choose him.

In potential I think this would be closer but anyone picking Joe in his current state would be foolish. He hasn't been used good since like the Lesnar thing, which was more than a year ago (ACTUALLY 2!) at this point. The AJ stuff was cool but really needed Joe to win to help him. Bryan on the other hand is just excellent and will continue to be so and despite WWE having some history with screwing him over too, it's nowhere near as bad with Joe. I would take Daniel Bryan. 

This is actually really tough but if I had to prefer one of them it's CM Punk. Especially now the guy is just so charismatic and with every word he utters it entangles everyone who listens, he's done something that not many in pro-wrestling have been able to do and that's why I prefer Punk over Bryan 

Going to have to go with CM Punk, even though Bryan is great at whatever role he is given, Punk has always been my favorite and can play not only the perfect villain (SES Punk) he can also play the top babyface aswell. Bryan may be a better wrestler, but Punk is great when its comes to the mic, so those were my reasons for picking Punk.