WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
MARKER

Shayna Baszler vs Becky Lynch vs Bayley

20191104_SurvivorSeries_BeckyBayleyShayna-33a6ea9c0e5f3aa84e8291c53a1b6476.vresize.1024.576.high.91.jpg

Becky Lynch and Bayley have been at the forefront of WWE’s women’s revolution, but a hungry and driven Shayna Baszler aims to open a new chapter and flip the entire division on its head.

For the first time ever, the Raw Women’s Champion, the SmackDown Women’s Champion and the NXT Women’s Champion will share the ring in a battle for ultimate bragging rights in the Survivor Series showdown. Each competitor brings an elite championship pedigree and an intense level of pride, which gives this match the potential to be one of the best in recent WWE Women’s division history.

The Queen of Spades was on the front line of NXT’s declaration of war when she blindsided Bayley and Sasha Banks moments after the SmackDown Women’s Champion had retained her title against Nikki Cross. Baszler then set her sights on The Man, interrupting Lynch’s interview on the ensuing Raw and delivering a guarantee that she would pin or force the Raw Women’s Champion to submit at Survivor Series.

Lynch took her career to another level by defeating Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35. Can Baszler deliver her own defining moment by avenging the loss handed to her mentor? Or will Bayley continue to dig even deeper into her personal darkness and vanquish both competitors? Find out by tuning in to Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 24, at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. ET, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

Honestly, Bayley is the underdog in this match and that's why I expect her to win. With Becky and Baszler focusing on each other, there is a very good likelihood Bayley sneaks in for a win off one of the other two's work. I really want Shayna to win, and I want her to make Becky tap. Becky could use a shot of momentum, she's been rather stagnant as of recent times (Poor booking and lackluster opponent variety is more to blame here than Becky's ability), but Bayley has been receiving a push and I don't expect that to stop. Sasha could very well play a part in this match, especially after Baszler assaulted her on SmackDown.

Firstly I think we could really do without Bayley in this one, she is going to play the third wheel anyway and will most likely be the one to take the pin to end things. In saying that Baszler and Becky is another really really exciting prospect. Their angle on RAW was phenomenal and I'm sure when they take to the ring it will be a great spectacle to watch. Both women have the same no fucks given attitude and will hopefully show that in the match. Another really strong match on the SS card which could shape up to be the show of the year 

THAT SHAYNA VS BECKY PROMO ON RAW THOUGH! I loved it, I loved the intensity, it felt different. It felt like I haven't seen many promo battles done that way before because I haven't and both women were top notch in there delivery of the promos. As much as I want to see Baszler vs Lynch, I do want that saved for a bigger match, I want that to be a huge pay off down the line and I am glad we get to see Bayley in the match who I think is going to end up winning. She is the clear underdog, and I think will be dropping some promos in the next few weeks that really capture that. All 3 of these women are top notch talent in my opinion, and I think they are not going to let either Baszler or Lynch get the win here because Bayley needs the rub to convince people she is a legit threat.

I was personally a fan of the Becky vs Shayna promo on Raw, really highlighted the fact that if they really wanted to they could do Becky vs Shayna at WM36 and could have a very good war of words. However I don't think these two will be winning at Survivor Series because that promo specifically made Bayley come off as an afterthought which is why I think Bayley will win thanks to some Sasha involvement. The Sasha involvement seems more likely due to the fact Sasha isn't fond of either Becky or Shayna especially with how Shayna keeps attacking Sasha/Bayley, Hopefully this gives Bayley momentum and starts to build Sasha up again because her not winning at Hell in a Cell has hurt her a lot.

WWE is doing a really good job of making us believe Bayley is an afterthought in this match which is why I think she will actually be the one winning it. All the focus thus far has been on Becky and Shayna especially with that amazing seguement on Raw last monday and with Shayna coming to Smackdown and getting the upper hand on Bayley and Sasha.

However I think Bayley will take advantage of Shayna and Becky being so focused on each other she will sneak in and win the match.

Either way this is a good prelude for a potential Wrestlemania match between Becky Lynch and Shayna Baszler.

This is a really interesting match. I hope Shayna gets put over as this massive threat, either by winning or showing dominance in the match. She can be the next big thing, and a potential replacement for Ronda Rousey if used correctly. I think whoever wins here really depends on the other outcomes as I honestly could see all 3 of them winning. Very unpredictable which adds to the fun. If I had to pick I would probably say Becky since she has that whole face of the company push, but again, I could see anyone winning here. 

I think Shayna pins/submits Bayley in this situation, leading to a singles match between her and Becky down the line. Their promo a few weeks back was really good and it'd be a shame if Shayna didn't win considering she only debuted so recently. A lot of people before me have said Bayley should win but to be honest it seems inevitable that Bayley is dropping the title as WrestleMania season rolls around, where as Becky and Shayna would benefit more from the momentum boost. I'd be alright with any of them winning, but Shayna winning here via beating Bayley not only establishes her as a winner but it keeps Becky credible also.

This is already looking like a very interesting matchup. On one hand, you have Becky and Shayna, two centerpieces of their division that are both indispensable by any means, but what I find most interesting is the addition of Bayley. Bayley still really needs a big match/win to prove herself, and this is a perfect opportunity to do so. She's been portrayed as a heel who's desperate for the spotlight she thinks she deserves, and I think it's a really good character for her. But with that being said, I don't think that Bayley will come away with the victory. Like many others, I'm predicting Shayna. Not only does this establish her as a women who's worthy to be on the main roster, but she's already running a bit late on the years and this is a big chance for her to capitalize on the momentum she's been building for her title reign. So yeah, I got Shayna winning by a submission on Bayley.

Was a overall disappointing match. Was very lackluster from expectations, Bayley from the jump was underwhelming and overshadowed by Becky and Shayna, and was already pegged as the pin. Becky and Shayna was the match for the most part. Shayna winning was great but even that was ruined in the end by having Becky still be the one standing strong. 

Dissapointing match. Should have been better, would have been better if the score had been tied (read my post on the Midcard title match). Shame, as I thought that Baszler vs Lynch would have been a potential Mania match and maybe this has made WWE question that. Shouldn't have main evented either. Shame as the build-up with Lynch and Baszler had been pretty good. 

Well, everything good I said about this match heading into it, I take back. The fact that this main evented really hurt it, otherwise I think it could've been a decent little battle on the lower card. I think WWE got the winner right in Baszler, but her making NXT look overly strong in the main event of a big four PPV while being a developmental company just months earlier felt a bit odd. It made NXT look good, but seeing them slaughter RAW and SD was a bit disheartening. Also, Bayley just felt so out of place in this match. Lynch and Baszler could've had a great battle, and I think they still could, but this definitely hurt the feud a bit.