WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Just "Marker" Done

Viking Raiders vs The New Day vs Undisputed Era

image.png

Which brand can claim the best tag team division in all of WWE? Come Survivor Series, we should have a pretty good answer.

For the first time ever, reigning tag team champions from Raw, SmackDown and NXT will collide in a Triple Threat Tag Team Match as The Viking Raiders go head-to-head with The Revival and The Undisputed ERA.

All three teams have leveraged starkly different styles during their rises to the top. Erik & Ivar have overwhelmed opponents on Monday nights with brute force, while Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly deploy a plethora of martial arts. Meanwhile, Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder prefer a no-nonsense, old school repertoire.

Each also cut its teeth in NXT upon arriving in WWE, winning the Tag Team Championship on the black-and-gold brand. The Revival were the first squad to win the titles twice, later joined by The Undisputed ERA — who are no strangers to The Viking Raiders. Erik & Ivar dethroned them earlier this year to become champions in NXT, though that came against the pairing of O’Reilly and Roderick Strong, so Fish’s presence figures to offer a unique challenge this time around.

It’s difficult to predict what could be in store when these teams meet head on, but it figures to be a treat for the WWE Universe regardless. Catch Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 24, live at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network to see it all go down!

This match should be loads of fun, three high caliber teams. All going at it, I see Undisputed Era winning this one. The Viking Raiders have been on a wrecking course, but to legitimately call Undisputed Era the best tag team in the WWE, this is the exact way to do that. 

God, I am so excited for this match. What is sure to be an instant classic (NXT and tag team wrestling go together like bread and butter) between three of the best teams in the company, the Revival and Undisputed ERA both staking legitimate claim to the best team in the WWE. The clash of the generations of NXT is definitely a good story to lead into, and I'm expecting NXT's momentum to be red hot throughout the night. Just like Storm, I'm penciling in the ERA as winners in this tag match.

As is most of the time with the WWE tag division, this match could outright steal the show if given the time. All three of these teams are really really good in the ring and we already know the chemistry Viking Raiders have with the era. Throwing The Revival in there is also extremely exciting and sets up a dream match of sorts with two of NXT's best tag-teams in the history going against each other with Revival and Undisputed Era. I think NXT need to take this win and have the Era look strong throughout the night

WWE did something 100% right with this combination of brands. These three teams are top notch ones in WWE. Honestly, if they had #DIY instead of the Viking Raiders, this match would be MOTY for all of wrestling, but this should do just fine. War Machine had great matches in the indies with basically everyone they came across, and they've already had some great ones in WWE. It'll be a good test for them when paired up against both of these two elite teams. The Revival have obviously had their fair share of good encounter with #DIY, AOP, TM61, etc., and this should be no different at all. And then the sleepers, reDragon. Fish and O'Reilly are a fantastic addition to the match. Their styles are a mix of the two teams and they'll match up greatly. Definitely a MOTN (at least) contender and I'm very, very excited for this one.

This was fun while it lasted, but put away the "MOTY", guys. In what will probably be MOTN, or second to whatever Adam Cole does, the Revival (for now) have been switched out with the New Day. While New Day still deserves an opportunity due to how hard Kofi was shafted, this isn't the opportunity, in my opinion. The New Day here has to take the pin, because you want both the Raiders and Undisputed ERA to look strong and like credible threats. I'm still penciling in the ERA, but now it's more clear than ever who takes the pin.

As bad as it sounds, the Tag Team division hasn't really been interesting to me for a long while especially on the main roster. They haven't done anything that makes me actually invested in the wrestlers involved,I mean look at the Revival they had no chances to defend the belt and develop themselves. I personally think the Undisputed Era win here to establish themselves to a WWE audience.

I really hope this match delivers up to it's promise. These 3 should have a classic, and if this was a TakeOver, I would be sure that they would have it, but now, I am not that sure. Matches on the Main Roster sadly tend to dissapoint. But I have some faith in these teams, especially in the Undisputed Era. I am also expecting them to win, as they are the biggest and best booked team out of these 3. 

This doesn't go over ten minutes, which is a shame as Bart pointed out if this was on an NXT pay-per-view it'd do really well. I believe that Viking Raiders might take the pinfall here. They're the least credible of the three teams and in truth their run has put me off the RAW tag team division. It sucks how poorly WWE treat tag teams and that's something which I think AEW thrives at so far. Undisputed Era should win.

This being on the pre-show killed it. I get that out of the given options, this match was the most fitting to put on the pre-show due to the state of tag team wrestling on the main roster, but it hurt what I think I could have been a great match. RAW winning was just too even the score heading into the main show but I am fine with the Raiders getting a win. Expected more from this but since it happened on the pre-show, it wasn't a suprise that we didn't get it. It was still decent, but surely could have been better.

Pretty good match. Like Bart said, it was sad to see it on the pre-show and it kinda brought the match down a bit, but otherwise, I really enjoyed the encounter. It mainly felt like a battle between Fish/O'Reilly and the Raiders, but I think the New Day were a nice touch on the side. All three teams continue to impress me with their talent, and there wasn't a wrong choice for a winner in this one. Realistically, the Raiders winning was most realistic when taking into consideration the other matches RAW could've won. This is definitely the match they had the best chance in, and it seemed like a legit win. Good stuff all around, just a little sad to see this on the pre-show.

I think that this was definitely one of the better matches of the night. Each team were given their chances and no one really looked weak in defeat. Putting the Raiders over really shows how much investment WWE are putting into them especially when they went over the two best tag-teams in the company. It also may have been just to give RAW the score on the board but I hope that the Raiders use this on WWE as sort of momentum going forward, they need something to do other than squashing Heel Jobbers