BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Wrestlemania 36

Discuss the biggest event of the wrestling year, Wrestlemania!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

Britt Baker vs. Bea Priestley

It's only fair that these two finally settle their beef after a long long build. One of the negatives in AEW's run so far for me has been the Women's Division and none of them really feel like stars which makes a lot of what they very missable. Baker and Priestley are very good talents and should put on a good match but the story behind it just isn't connecting with the fans unfortunately. You could make good arguments for both in who should win but I think Baker is going to be AEW's star of the Women's Division and has more potential to really breakthrough 

Bea hasn't really impresed me much. Britt has shown signs of possibly getting over. Clearly the women's division is AEW's biggest struggle. They just don't have the talent in this division to really do much with it. They're pushing too many foreign girls who can't connect through their promos to the audience. Britt might be their best chance to get a breakout star, she needs to go over here.

Honestly would have loved to see this match for the title instead of Riho vs Sakura. The two have been feuding for a bit now and it should make for a good match. I think AEW Women's division is slowly getting there as I think Britt will come out of this match maybe challenging for the title next depending on what happens with Awesome Kong. Not the best match on the card but I am excited to watch it.

This is going to be a gem. The story behind this is very effective, and I feel they are going to bring the best out of eachother  for both parties. I see Bea winning this, only to keep that dominance in check. I see a cheap win, maybe a head kick like last time, and that could boi l something for the future. 

I don't have a lot of interest in this, neither of them have been able to really entertain me thus far. They are both still fairly young, so it is expected that they take some time to fully adapt to this big spotlight.  I think Baker will win as they seem to have bigger plans for than Priestley.