BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Wrestlemania 36

Discuss the biggest event of the wrestling year, Wrestlemania!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

AEW Tag Team Championship: SoCal Uncensored (c) vs. Lucha Brothers vs. Private Party

Image result for SoCal Uncensored (c) vs. Lucha Brothers vs. Private Party

After SoCal Uncensored won the inaugural AEW world tag team championship the week prior against the Lucha Brothers, Private Party also earned a shot at the titles at Full Gear by finishing third overall in the tag team tournament. Now, the top three tag teams from said tournament face off as part of SCU's first defence.

This match is absolute money and has legit chances of being the best tag team match of all time, all three of these tag teams are insanely talented. My favorite probably being Private Party, who has really impressed me thus far although I've never really heard much of them on the mic. The in ring work speaks for its self as they are truly innovative and bring out moves I've never even seen. The same goes with Luca Bros, its weird seeing Pentagon, a man I have always looked at as a dark figure, being in a team called "Bros" and I am hoping we eventually get a death feud between these two. I want to see Fenix and Pentagon just rip into each other but for now, they make a really solid tag team. And then, the icing on the cake, SCU. Not my favorite tag team by any means but they are top notch talent and its no wonder why they got the tag team titles over others, I also think they will retain in this match. I do not see AEW having many short reigns and the first reign of the tag titles are ones you don't want to be short, I think it will defiantly be close, and I am not even 50% certain on my guess but what I do know is that this is going to be one hell of a matchup and its one of the reasons I am going to be watching the PPV.

This match should be an absolute classic, there of the best teams in Aew, going at it. For one prize, I would be very surprised if SCU lost it after only a couple of weeks holding these titles. So I do see them retaining Saturday night. What do you all think, SCU retaining? 

I see SoCal Uncensored retaining here despite being (in my opinion) the least interesting out of these 3 teams. Private Party have really impressed me and have had a lot of great matches, they can become one of the main tag teams for AEW together with the Bucks and Lucha Bros. Lucha Bros probs will look strong as they are the biggest name in the match, but still, I don't expect SoCal to lose the titles this early. 

SCU and the Lucha Bros are two big names in the wrestling industry, while Private Party seem to have just burst onto the scene. Three incredibly talented teams here, as BiC said it could even be among the best tag team matches in wrestling history. I do thing SoCal retains here for the points previously outlined by others in this thread, but all three teams are going to show up for sure. It's not every day you see the Young Bucks put over a tag team, so there's something special about Private Party for sure. Whether AEW has them take the pin or opts to protect them and have (probably Fenix if it goes this route) the Lucha Bros take the loss will be indicative of what the plans are for the Party in the near future.

Gonna be a great match here between some of my favorite tag teams at the moment. I hope SCU retain here to bring some prestige to the titles. I think this match will showcase a little bit of everything from these 3 teams in what could be the match of the night to be honest. I think that this match is going to be a hell of a lot better than the recent WWE tag matches. It should be cool to see if AEW end up keeping the titles on SCU here or decide to go a different route.