WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Carter

What Is Your Dream WWE vs NXT Invasion Match?

Probably Keith Lee vs Brock Lesnar. Two legitimate monsters who I think would work an incredible match. Despite the size it would also be a a styles clash while in the ring, with Lesnar doing his usual stuff but Lee would bring out all his aerial moves and I think it would be great to see how Lesnar works with a guy who's not just enormous but agile as fuck

Adam Cole vs. Seth Rollins

I feel like this is the dream match, the biggest one we could potentially see coming from the current angle. Adam Cole and Seth Rollins have had similar indie careers and their in-ring styles would go really well together I think. The Triple H factor would add in well, as he is seemingly behind Adam Cole and the Undisputed Era on RAW. Should Seth Rollins not find himself in a title match come WrestleMania I'd love to see Adam Cole vs. Seth Rollins, maybe Triple H as a special guest referee?

Brock Lesnar/Goldberg vs. Matt Riddle

One of these two matches should happen. The similarities between Brock Lesnar and Matt Riddle are too good to not capitalise on. I also like the stuff Matt Riddle has been doing with Goldberg through twitter and other social media platforms. Goldberg can't go over five minutes as he has displayed in recent times and I think a good send off for Goldberg would be to either squash Matt Riddle or to be squashed by Matt Riddle, preferably the latter.

Becky Lynch vs. Shayna Baszler

This match looks like it is destined for WrestleMania, perhaps with an addition of Ronda Rousey. Becky Lynch and Shayna Baszler have had more than solid runs with their respective championships. An interesting idea I had is Becky Lynch could potentially win the NXT Women's Championship, she is the only wrestler out of the WWE Four Horsewomen to not do so. Regardless of that, I feel like Shayna or Ronda would need to win here. Maybe Ronda taps out Becky leading to an intense feud with Shayna.

Charlotte Flair vs. Io Shirai

No real reason behind it, I just want to see the two best women's wrestlers on the planet go at it. Charlotte would win of course.

th?id=OIP.NtGa7LhEdk0JFBFL1Q7dlgHaEB&pidAJ-Styles.jpg2_.jpg

Adam Cole vs AJ Styles: I just feel this would be an amazing match. I feel they would have loads of chemistry for sure, and could have a match of the year contender matchup. With AJ retiring in the next year or two, there is not much time to see this encounter. So better, sooner or later, am I right? 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:28 PM, Gunner Flynn said:

th?id=OIP.NtGa7LhEdk0JFBFL1Q7dlgHaEB&pidAJ-Styles.jpg2_.jpg

Adam Cole vs AJ Styles: I just feel this would be an amazing match. I feel they would have loads of chemistry for sure, and could have a match of the year contender matchup. With AJ retiring in the next year or two, there is not much time to see this encounter. So better, sooner or later, am I right? 

If WWE are smart enough, they could play off their past in the Bullet Club regardless of the fact that AJ Styles was the half-leader of the second incarnation whereas Adam Cole was one of two underbosses in the third.