WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
???

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions!

It's a disgrace that Brie even uses his moves to begin with, seeing as she isn't even a quarter of the wrestler Bryan is.

It's a disgrace that they have her lose all the time. I think she deserves wins under her belt.

Also I disagree with having Kalisto drop the US title back to Del Rio. I think its stupid and not creative at all. Matter of fact having so many dam title matches is not rubbing me the right way.

Also I disagree with having Kalisto drop the US title back to Del Rio. I think its stupid and not creative at all. Matter of fact having so many dam title matches is not rubbing me the right way.

I disagree with you disagreeing (lol)

Kalisto is being built like an underdog, you can't have him get 3 straight wins vs Del Rio who's the favorite in this feud within a week.

He beat him with a roll-up twice and only lost thanks to Barrett's help, so if you are asking me, that's smart booking.

He'll get the title before Mania so not a big deal.

I agree, I enjoyed him in other promotions but in NXT he has just been plain boring.

I'll agree here when he was a face.... His face run was god awful but on the other hand I have really enjoyed his heel run

I think Cody Rhodes should of been world champion at one point instead of going through all these gimmicks he has went through

No argument here. Cody Rhodes could have easily been a great main event talent after his Intercontinental Championship reign ended back in 2011-2012. I thought he was a great heel and could have easily became World Champion if management allowed him to. Stardust simply is a bad version of Goldust and Rhodes really needs to change back to Cody Rhodes asap in my opinion.

Anyway, I think Cesaro should be given a push once he returns as he has built up a good fanbase and is skilled inside the ring. Hopefully management sees that once he returns and he gets a major push.

No argument here. Cody Rhodes could have easily been a great main event talent after his Intercontinental Championship reign ended back in 2011-2012. I thought he was a great heel and could have easily became World Champion if management allowed him to. Stardust simply is a bad version of Goldust and Rhodes really needs to change back to Cody Rhodes asap in my opinion.

Anyway, I think Cesaro should be given a push once he returns as he has built up a good fanbase and is skilled inside the ring. Hopefully management sees that once he returns and he gets a major push.

He should have been pushed after the match he had with HHH and HBK at hell in a cell.  Cody Rhodes has battled with Main event stars, He can put on great matches with some of the best wwe has just they don't book him right.  Stardust could have worked, back when he was fighting Goldust, he was angry at all the attitude era stars were around, wwe should have book him around fighting and beating the attitude era stars that were left in the wwe, but the wwe never went through with it.

As for the other bit I think that's a bit of popular opinion. I think a lot of people want Cesaro to get pushed

He should have been pushed after the match he had with HHH and HBK at hell in a cell.  Cody Rhodes has battled with Main event stars, He can put on great matches with some of the best wwe has just they don't book him right.  Stardust could have worked, back when he was fighting Goldust, he was angry at all the attitude era stars were around, wwe should have book him around fighting and beating the attitude era stars that were left in the wwe, but the wwe never went through with it.

As for the other bit I think that's a bit of popular opinion. I think a lot of people want Cesaro to get pushed

Well I said after his Intercontinental Championship reign because I started watching wrestling back in 2010 when The Nexus debuted. So I never saw Legacy battle DX at Hell in a Cell in 09. However, we can agree that WWE hasn't booked him properly and I hope once he does return as Rhodes, that they push him as the crowd will be behind him in my opinion. I still don't think Stardust could have worked though. It might have worked for the whole Attitude Era Stars storyline. However, what about after it? I have prefered Cody Rhodes instead of Stardust and I hope he ditches the silly face paint and goes back to being Dashing as he was a great heel with that gimmick.

1. No matter how many time The Rock comes back I feel like he is just stale and no longer funny. His whole schtilk the last time he appeared on raw to me was just bland and went against most of what wwe typically allows, and had it been anyone else they had been fined or suspended.

2. Sting is not all that great imho. I didn't care for WCW therefore never got behind him the way some of you do.

3. Before he came to WWE I was not familiar with AJ Styles in ring work, I have to say I am impressed but nearly as much as I probably should be.