BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
???

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions!

Ok 

1 Chris jericho deserves to win MITB or royal rumble the guy has always proved to be a top guy 

2 the undertaker should of lost but to someone else 

3 John cena should beat ric flairs record 

4 rollins balor and owens are to overated 

5 brock lesnar is not helping the company by being a part timer but having a bigger paycheck then most and then only competing in squash matches 

6 I never found D-bry entertaining 

7 roman should leave the midcard 

8 Chris beniot should not be in the HOF doing a double murder suicide is not excused for having good matches 

9 dean is horrible and aj is not that entertaining replace them with dolph and cena 

10 stone cold did not win 3 royal rumble matches HE WON TWO  and so did bret 

11 Edge is tied with MITB wins with punk He won the MITB not the ladder match but he won the bank 

12 eva marie is trying so dont give her shit none of us on the forums could do any fucking better 

13 I like jericos scarf

14 Punk is not coming back in wwe he hates wrestling in genreal and wwe more unless wwe pays him an absurd amount and the ceo/owner changes then maybe he will come back 

15 edge's spear does not look devastating

16 rusev should be pushed

17 new day split up and one of them become first black  WWE champion   REGINS AND ROCK DO NOT FUCKING COUNT AS THE FIRST BLACK WWE CHAMPION

18 cm punk will reach a huge level in ufc if he trains hard enough

Here's some real unpopular opinion:

I am in no way excited to watch Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho, better not, Chris Jericho should not even get a match for the Universal Championship. I'm sure his promos and witty comebacks would be all fine and dandy, but in the ring, he bores me to absolute tears. The guy moves around like a robot. I wouldn't mind runs with the US or Tag Team Championships seeing as the workrate is considerably higher in the midcard meaning he'd have better matches, but not a World title.

Kevin Owens is overrated rn. Yes, he used to be entertaining but rn he's getting more and more bland. I'm getting bored of his work rate and feel as though he's not suited for the Main Event Scene.

Bayley is not that entertaining. She's okay, but compared to the other horsewomen she's less talented.

Emma and Paige would make RAW Women's Division a lot more interesting as they are among the best Women of WWE rn.

Brock Lesnar is the most boring worker in the company right now.  He's boring in the ring with his 3 moves Body Strikes (Punches, Elbows and Knees included in this), Suplex's and F-5. As you always know exactly what's going to happen. It's that predictability that make his matches boring and whoever he faces has to carry him.

Also, if Brock Lesnar didn't have Paul Heyman to support him his entire career, Lesnar would never have been as big a name in the Wrestling industry as he is today.  (Part of the reason he has needed Heyman to do all his talking is because he's always sounded like a teenage girl going through puberty).

Enzo Amore should become a full time manager rather than a wrestler.  He'd be better off being a modern day Jimmy Hart style worker.

The Miz deserves a Main Title run currently.

Just now, Alyx Wilde said:

Braun Strowman is one of my favorite wrestlers in the world right now, he is fantastic in my opinion. 

I actually agree with this, I find his segments entertaining at times and even though he's mostly in squash matches he makes a good heel and has improved wrestling ability wise since his debut. 

1 minute ago, Cpe18 said:

I actually agree with this, I find his segments entertaining at times and even though he's mostly in squash matches he makes a good heel and has improved wrestling ability wise since his debut. 

Most definitely, that dropkick he does makes me scream like I child, I love it, and what is wrestling really for if not to make me feel like a naive little kid again looking at all these big stars.

1 hour ago, Alyx Wilde said:

Braun Strowman is one of my favorite wrestlers in the world right now, he is fantastic in my opinion. 

He is possibly the only out of the world superstar they have in the roster right now, meaning that he is bigger than life, if booked correctly along with continuing to improve his skills he will be one of the best in a couple of years.

1 hour ago, Ryan Reeves said:

I'm more interested by the prospect of having Breezango, Heel Usos, and Ascension being SD Tag Champs than the American Alphas.

Darren Young has been able to impress me and I'd like to see him win the US Title.

I'd love me some Breezango tag title run, that would be gold with their gimmicks, they could do all sorts of backstage videos, vignettes etc, it would be freaking epic. Hope they let them run with the ball down the line.

4 hours ago, FDS said:

Alright time to loose all credibility: I Like Sheamus now. Ever Since his best of Seven series with Cesaro and Teaming with Cesaro the man has been extremely entertaining and has been doing great in the ring so i've started to warm up to the guy 

I could not agree more

If my last post didn't make me lose all credibility than this sure as hell will, I think the Smackdown Women's division is better than the Raw Women's division. This is mainly because i have multiple women's feuds that feel important and don't bore me to death, for example With Bayley VS Brooke i didn't care because i knew it was just an enhancement feud for Bayley and that it would be one and another feud that originally seemed like that was Carmella VS Nikki but the difference between those two feuds is Bayley and Brooke was one and Done and didn't really achieve anything where as Carmella VS Nikki was consitant and has been brewing over the last few months and is about to be blown off in a No DQ match that could go either way considering how even the feud has been and both Women have motivation to beat the hell out of each other. Even the championship feud on Smackdown is better, With Lynch attempting to prove that she is a worthy champion and Bliss believing that Becky doesn't deserve to be champ and showing that she's a more worthy champion than Becky is, then theres Sasha VS Charlotte. This feud was great to begin with... but that started all the way back at Royal Rumble or hell you could even go back further and say it started in NXT over the NXT Womens championship, i used to be really invested in this feud but not anymore and thats because of how devalued the championship on Raw has become, it has flopped back and fourth every month and it seems like its going to flop back again at Roadblock, So yeah thats my reasoning/Mini Rant for why i think the SD Womens division is better than raws 

Why in the fuck do WWE do this? Give Sasha the title on Raw only to lose it at the next ppv? It's going to happen again. I suggest either have Sahsa hold it for a few months then have a new comer up from NXT Or Bayley win the title or give Charlotte the belt back and beat Sasha in the rematch and lose to Bayley. Simple logic WWE.