WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
???

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions!

- Jinder Mahal beating Randy Orton to win the WWE Title would be a great surprise and shock, and would keep me very interested on SmackDown.

- I think Brock Lesnar should lose the Universal Championship to Samoa Joe ASAP.

- Dolph Ziggler should cheat to beat Shinsuke Nakamura when they face off at Backlash.

OK here is an unpopular opinion for you all

I believe The Undertaker career was 6 years too long and that he and WWE turned his phenomenal career into a literal joke 
I believe The Hell in the Cell match vs Triple H was RUINED because they included Shawn Michaels and turned what should have been a classic of the ages into a soap drama.
I believe CM Punk had to carry him through WM29 and if it had been any other night then Punk would have stomped him into the ground 
I believe him losing the streak to Brock Lesnar was a complete waste since if there was any man who didn't need that win it was the Beast himself
I believe since he had already lost he SHOULD have given a major push to Bray Wyatt but instead they had Wyatt take a back seat for 2 years before WWE gave him the push he deserved
I believe The Shane match should have been the main event of the evening but because they put it in the middle the crowd knew Taker was winning and all the build meant absolutely nothing
Finally, I Believe that his retirement meant ABSOLUTELY nothing to the industry, They had him lose to Reigns who has clearly not done anything or benefited from defeating Taker in his "Last match" 

Ryback would have been a main eventer in the Brand Split, especially on SmackDown LIVE. He would have had the opportunties, and maybe he would have got a World Title reign.

Roman Reigns beating The Undertaker was the right choice. Reigns is the future of the company (like it or not), and having him retire The Deadman was a good choice and marked his true reign on top of the company.

Jinder Mahal vs John Cena at SummerSlam would be phenomenal, build wise and match wise.

AJ Styles should not be World Champion this year, instead win the Royal Rumble.

1 hour ago, King Slim said:

Ryback would have been a main eventer in the Brand Split, especially on SmackDown LIVE. He would have had the opportunties, and maybe he would have got a World Title reign.

Roman Reigns beating The Undertaker was the right choice. Reigns is the future of the company (like it or not), and having him retire The Deadman was a good choice and marked his true reign on top of the company.

Jinder Mahal vs John Cena at SummerSlam would be phenomenal, build wise and match wise.

AJ Styles should not be World Champion this year, instead win the Royal Rumble.

I'm disagreeing in the Ryback subject a bit, and mainly it's because by 2016, I think we've all come to learn that not many people liked Ryback, mainly due to his mouth and how cocky he was. I think however he always had a great ability to connect with the crowd along with having a unique moveset that really set him apart. 

Bray Wyatt is overrated and to be honest, he's boring. Though he's been bringing it as of late, this has shed light on how this is the same person from 4 years ago. Bray hasn't grown, he hasn't fulfilled his many promises to infect more people. In what, 5-6 years he's gotten, *drumroll* 1 person to join him. He's been the same person for too long and like Dolph Ziggler, this has made him extremely stale. 

I prefer Dean Ambrose over Rollins and Reigns still.

I think John Cena should win the wwe title again and surpase the reign that CM Punk had with his last title reign.

I think enzo should become a cruiserweight and win the title

I want Kane to make a in ring debut and get one final big push to a title reign of some sort.

Goldust should win a world title at least once before he retires.

Okay here we go

- Nikki Cross is the best female worker in WWE and NXT right now

- Heath Slater is worthy of a IC title feud

- Mike Kanellis should be US Champ

- Randy Orton should be putting over new talent like Tye Dillinger and Mike Kanellis at this point of his career

- Chris Jericho should win the next Money in the Bank Ladder match