BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
???

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions!

205 live roster should wrestle in other brands as well for ex. Jack Gallagher and Drew Gulak wrestling in NXTUK, Mike Kanellis and Brian Kendrick to NXT, Buddy Murphy Tony Nese and Cedric Alexander to Raw or Smackdown.Similar to Ricochet and Black situation

Edited by Maddrix2900

I hope CM Punk never returns since he was super ungrateful in his run with WWE and claims he invented everything also he owes Colt Cabana millions.

Sasha Banks should be fired for causing a scene backstage ( since Big Cass and Simon Gotch were fired for doing less, Cass kicked down a door and Gotch was pretend wrestling with someone backstage)

22 hours ago, Yuvraj said:

Tyler Breeze should be a top star in WWE

I don't think he will ever reach the top of either brand though i have seen a few people call him the next Shawn Micheals...debatable. But i still feel that Tyler Breeze as a singles superstar has a lot more to give than he is currently being allowed to show. Now with Dolph Ziggler focusing on comedy i think he could slip into that vacant position quite well one day. He needs to be rebuilt first. 

If AJ Lee competed in the women's division of today she wouldn't stand out.

The Bella Twins aren't credited enough for their role in the women's revolution, Nikki Bella especially is a good in-ring talent and they brought a lot of mainstream attention to the product through their social media following and reality television shows.

Charlotte Flair deserved her place in the main event of WrestleMania, she is the best female in-ring talent in the world alongside Io Shirai and her carrying the main event justifies that.

I am not at all invested in Becky Lynch. WWE overbooking her road to WresteMania diminished her 'The Man' character and she needs to drop at least one of her two Women's Championships at the risk of becoming over exposed with the casual audience.

Sasha Banks has four Women's Championship reigns as well as being the inaugural women's tag team champion, I don't believe she has much room for complaint and is in the wrong for wanting to leave the WWE.

Bianca Belair is over hyped. She is very good but people in NXT and on the main roster have more potential than her.

Sonya Deville has more potential than Mandy Rose, with her LGBTQ appeal and ever improving in-ring skills she could be a future face of the WWE.

I don't see the hype in Matt Riddle, he has yet to have a standout or even rememberable match in NXT and watching some of his highlights from his indy days, it seems to be the same. I see all this hype on Youtube, saying he is the future, that he has the perfect body, yet I don't see any of it. I believe that his "No shoes" gimmick is stupid and should be changed before he gets to the main roster, and that I need to see more of him before I start calling him great. 

It even got to the point where people wanted him to come out at the end of Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins (They were being serious), and I think that is the most ridiculous thing ever. 

Aleister Black and Ricochet should not be a tag team, they have separate entrances and don't even have a name, I think they are talented enough to be separate and it takes away from the mystic of Aleister Black and the special abilities of Ricochet.