WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Carter

RAW vs NXT vs SMACKDOWN - 5v5v5

image.png

For the first time ever, Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and a very hungry NXT will battle for brand supremacy at the 2019 Survivor Series in the Five-Man Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match.

Raw set the tone by establishing its team first, as the impressive combination of Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, Kevin Owens, Ricochet & Drew McIntyre will join forces to represent Team Red. SmackDown responded by naming its own all-star lineup of Team Captain King Corbin, Roman Reigns,  Braun Strowman, Mustafa Ali & Shorty G, as revealed on the Nov. 12 edition of WWE Backstage.

That leaves NXT, which has sought to take over Raw and SmackDown TV in recent weeks, to determine its five-Superstar squad.

Who will be the final combatants standing? Don’t miss the battle for brand supremacy at WWE’s Fall Classic on Sunday, Nov. 24, at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

Again, as Alex said, clusterfuck. The names Raw is putting out here is enough to keep a main event scene afloat, and I doubt SmackDown and NXT will fare any differently. Unless The Fiend is slotted in for SmackDown Live, Raw most likely takes this match looking at how star studded their team is. I'm excited for this match, but it likely won't be winning many awards.

This is gonna be an interesting dynamic, a 5 vs 5 vs 5? sounds like overkill to me. I personally would have gone with a 3 vs 3 vs 3 as 15 people around the ring sound like a clusterfluck. I expect NXT to win here, as them being added for the first time only to lose would be a really dumb move and I have the feeling this is one of those moments where WWE gets it right and makes the correct decision. 

I am really interested to see who WWE decide to win from this. Team RAW has some big big names, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton and Kevin Owens, while SmackDown has Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman. Furthermore as Bart above me pointed out, it'd be a waste to add NXT to the mix just to have them come off as not credible. I'll probably predict NXT to win this one even though not much has been announced. I'd imagine the likes of Cole, Ciampa, Bálor. Seeing WALTER would be awesome too.

Now unlike the women’s one I’m actually excited for this one. I feel like this match will be completely stacked. I feel Nxt needs the win here, to solidify themselves as a non developmental brand any longer. Now for who wwe decides is open to discussion, but i feel you need a lot of the top guys for this one. 

Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with WWE much lately and I had no idea this match was happening until I saw the thread. This is going to be a fun ass match to watch, mark my words. 15 men in a match that's not a battle royal seems like utter chaos, and I'm going to love every second of it. Bodies will be flying, botches will happen, and although it may not be a good match, it'll be entertaining. I imagine that based on what RAW and SmackDown's come up with, NXT will also have a blend of main eventers, so this shouldn't disappoint at all.

Had a shaky start but it picked up fast in the middle and by the end was a great match for the PPV. Some interesting decisions here and there, the quick exit of Walter was surprising and disliked by many im sure, but Keith Lee being the last to be eliminated and pinning Seth AND hanging with Roman? It's refreshing to see him getting the spotlight. Loved the match after the shaky start and was one of the best matches on the card in my opinion

This is my MOTN, loved it. Almost everyone had a cool moment, even Shorty G managed to showcase his wrestling ability and how criminally underused he has been. The only person to look bad was WALTER, who also got one of the biggest reactions from the crowd, so that was the big minus in this match. Other than that, I enjoyed this match a ton. Loved the final sequences. They made Keith Lee look like a proper star while losing, which is when you know you have done something right if that's the case. Reis getting a positive reaction throughout the match has to be credited to maybe his removal from the title picture, but also how good he was in this match. He was amazing. So was Ciampa. It also seems that Rollins is the new 2015 Roman Reigns where he can't seem to get the audience happy no matter what he does. Just turn him heel already. But awesome match, loved it.

This match almost got MOTN for me however I just didn't like how they did both WALTER and Damian Priest in particular dirty in this match by having them be eliminated without ceremony.

However Keith Lee much like Rhea Ripley in the previous 5 vs 5 vs 5 match stole the damn show here. Really impressive and I think it's only a matter of time until he wins gold in WWE. Loved it.

Some nice potential single matches were well teased here, Matt Riddle vs Chad Gable, Ricochet vs Ali, Keith Lee vs Braun Strowman, Keith Lee vs Roman Reigns, Tommaso Ciampa vs Randy Orton.

Great job WWE but again why the bad treatment for both WALTER and Damian Priest grrr!

First of all, this match should have been the main event which is something traditional. The card placement gave me flashbacks of CM Punk vs The Rock main eventing over the yearly Royal Rumble match at Royal Rumble 2013.

Second, everyone looks at Walter's quick elimination as the massive negative in this match. Between myself and fans who have followed Walter in NXT UK and the European independent scene, he is the man, but in WWE hierarchy, he was the "developmental" talent of the team as NXT UK is still considered a developmental brand rather than equal with NXT, Raw, or Smackdown thus making him the (theoretically) the weak link of Team NXT.