WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

Speaking my Truth

We are life from Atlantic City,  New Jersey on the 1st carnage show after Carnage Wildcard.  The show immediately opens with the Camera backstage as we see Bailey walking and making his way to go out to the ring.  At Wildcard Bailey once again attacked Slim and attacked Julius as well showing that no one is safe. Hes walking backstage with no emotion on his face but then he stops when he sees a familiar face walking towards him....

color=black]Suddenly, a familiar face appears on the titantron. It is the face of the Carnage General Manager, who was suppose to open the show with a high profile match against his own brother Gunner Flynn. His face is a bright red, his eyes bloodshot as he doesn’t appear amused or entertained by what is unfolding to open tonight’s show one bit. 

Shut-up. Shut-up. Shut-up. SHUT-UP. SHUT-UP! 

What the absolute hell do you think you are doing? This night isn’t about you. You aren’t one the DAMN CARD. Right now you’ve been refusing to agree to step in that ring with anyone. You want to put on some facade for these people. Right now I’m suppose to be half way into ripping my own brothers arms off bud sadly your own ego once again gets in everyone’s way. THE GOAT. THE DAMN GOAT! Look at him. You think you can hijack this show with another one of your stunts? How about this. 

You will not be fighting Slim tonight. No, you two won’t be harming the other anymore. Instead I have a much, much better idea. You don’t like playing with others anymore? How about I fix that. That Tag Team Tournament in a few weeks.... YOU ARE IN IT! Your partner? The stupid ass delusional clown.... SLIM! I know you. You are probably rolling your eyes. Here’s some incentive. If either of you decide not to work together, and decide to harm the other in anyway during the tournament, YOU WILL BOTH BE FIRED! 

Now wrap your crap up. I have a show to put on. 

The camera cuts to black as Bailey is left alone in the ring. 

A Pissed Off Bailey after hearing this news from Flynn starts pacing around back and fourth with the Microphone in his hand. But instead of speaking he instead drops it and attacks a Cameraman! He throws the Cameraman in the ring and pounceses on him. He picks the Cameraman up and hits him with the Career Killer! When than a familiar Theme song starts to play as Bailey looks on......