WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Carter

BPZ Discord Network Nights

Image result for WWE Network"

Network Nights

So this has been an idea that has been explored before and sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. I think it would be a really cool idea to all watch an older WWE pay-per-view together, whether it be the 2015 Royal Rumble PPV, or Wrestlemania 19. I think it could help out the discord and maybe get some more people talking, does this seem like a good idea? Obviously not everyone has to participate, and we could make a separate channel for it or use livewreslting.

Man this would be awesome, I would love to do this Bic. It could really help out the discord, like with getting to know eachother better and such. And maybe make the discord more active and such. I remember Kieron doing these in the past and they were always loads of fun. Look forward to this, if we end up doing them. 

I'd love to be a part of this if we can organise it. Watching old WWE events or even ECW or WCW events since they're available would be good. We could even pool a nomination from each person watching at first and then vote from the pool for each pick perhaps? Also if we could possibly figure out how to create a channel on taima that would be a good place to watch together if we wanted to do it that way.

My first suggestion is Royal Rumble 2008. Probably my favorite rumble of all time. Has good undercard matches, good World Title matches (Edge vs Meko's favorite, Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton vs IC Champ Jeff Hardy). All capped off by John Cena's shock return a mere 4 months after tearing his Pectoral.

1 hour ago, bubbajr_ said:

My first suggestion is Royal Rumble 2008. Probably my favorite rumble of all time. Has good undercard matches, good World Title matches (Edge vs Meko's favorite, Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton vs IC Champ Jeff Hardy). All capped off by John Cena's shock return a mere 4 months after tearing his Pectoral.

This is a really good one that i will also second, if not this one then i propose my favorite Royal Rumble, Royal Rumble 2000. It has my favorite match(Hardys versus Dudleys) and the best mid rumble spot(Rikishi dancing)

Royalrumble08.jpg

Royal Rumble 2008 Has Won The Voting!

Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore vs Duece N Domino

Ric Flair vs MVP

JBL vs Chris Jericho

Edge vs Rey Mysterio

Randy Orton vs Jeff Hardy

30 Man Royal Rumble

_

We will be hosting BPZ Discord Network Nights this Saturday, we will work out a time in chat and I will make an announcement! 

Just wanna send out a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the first "Network Night", it was one hell of a PPV with a good chat and some funny censoring by @Arius. This first even went over as a success and I can not wait till we have another one, I will be announcing the next one sometime in the next week. Thanks everyone

Had a lot of fun with the watch along and was a great success in my personal opinion, great job by everyone involved. I think we can definitely do more discord nights not only for wrestling but for movies, tv shows, etc. My first suggestion would be "The Room", please and thank you.

Since i'm stuck with an injury i thought heading into TLC coming soon maybe we could watch some themed content if people would like to come along for another edition of BPZ Network Night. I'll gauge general interest (message below) since i know midweek consideration is a little later as far as timing. Still here is a poll 

Compilation Options
NDrt6IZ.png