BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Backlash

WWE Backlash is LIVE on the WWE Network June 14th. Discuss the PPV featuring the "Greatest Match Ever" between Randy Orton and Edge.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

Favourite AEW Theme Song?

Image result for aew theme music

One of the biggest questions for myself when AEW Dynamite debuted and got off the ground was how they would handle the music for their wrestlers. Obviously most companies with a TV deal have someone internally who helps create individual songs and it seems partially AEW are doing that but also have reached out to individual artists to help craft the sound for their show.

So for for myself the one theme song i can't get enough of listening to is I Fell by Wicca Phase Springs Eternal which is the theme song for Darby Allin which is incredibly fitting to who his whole aesthetic and watching his entrance this week on Dynamite just confirmed that for me.

So far, what would be your favourite theme songs from the promotion this far?

Obviously Moxley and Cody have great theme songs, Moxley's just fits him so well and Cody's has been a classic for years since he first got it coming out of WWE. Downstait did a great job with it and I commend them for that. And an underrated theme I don't think gets enough credit is Best Friends, it's just something you can vibe to and the beat is great to follow.

Gonna go with Kenny Omega’s theme here. I didn’t like it one bit at first, due to me loving Kenny’s NJPW/ROH Theme Devil’s Sky. I finally started getting behind the song, and it is my favorite besides Cody’s theme.

Cody’s theme is gonna tie for number 1 here. The entrance he makes with his nightmare family when he walks out is so intense and gets the fans pumped for his match. I feel it fits Rhodes perfectly, and downstait should really make themes for some other AEW guys. The “Here to change the Game” part really fits him because that’s what he did when the Bucks, Omega and him made AEW.

For me it's Jake Hager's. I remember hearing it at Revolution and thinking it was real shit but the more I heard it the more i started to really like it and now I think it's one of the more catchy themes in wrestling. AEW's theme game hasn't been great if we're going to be completely honest, but I think they've done well with this one