BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Angelo

Who Can Beat The Fiend?

This is something I was just thinking about and I want y'alls opinion on it. Who do you see being the one to defeat the Fiend for the first time? While yes Bray Wyatt has been defeated many times, the Fiend has won all his ppv matches, live event matches, and so on. Finn Balor couldn't defeat him, Seth couldn't get it done twice, and Daniel Bryan was the newest victim. It is seemingly that The Fiend will enter WrestleMania 36 as Universal Champion and most likely face Roman Reigns for the strap, but will he beat him? If not, who do you think will pull it off?

I think in WWE's eyes they have two options, Brock Lesnar or Roman Reigns. If Reigns is the one to do it expect a huge amount of Backlash and the same with Lesnar. The Fiend eventually being defeated via pinfall should be too really put someone over and if we are comparing Lesnar and Reigns then you go with Reigns. Lesnar doesn't need it nor should he be the one to do it but Reigns picking up a big time win over the Fiend would really place at the top once again 

Most likely option: Roman Reigns, WWE seem dead set on slowly rising Reigns to main event, face of the promotion level again. I can maybe see him or Kevin Owens winning the royal rumble this year. I wouldn't mind Reigns, but like mentioned above I feel like he is going to get a lot of backlash if he defeats a well liked character like The Fiend. I feel like this could be avoided with a much anticipated heel turn. But, that won't happen.

Option I'd like to see: Johnny Gargano, I feel like face Gargano could very much be the most over face if applied correctly on the main roster. I know he's injured or at least I think he is but when he returns WWE have nothing to lose in pushing him to that level. I'd really hate to see Gargano end up like Ricochet, Cedric Alexander and more recently Humberto Carrillo. I think Gargano could be the most over face since Becky Lynch and before her Daniel Bryan, and toppling The Fiend would be a cool way to do that.

Honestly, I think it will be Roman Reigns. WWE is setting up Roman to once again be in the main event picture and him taking on the Fiend in some sort of match at mania. WWE could always go for a multiman match to protect The Fiend from taking a pinfall loss but I think Roman will be the first man to pin the Fiend. In my opinion it should be a rising star getting that honor, maybe someone like Ali or Aleister Black should get that chance in my opinion. 

Honestly,I think it could be Reigns coming in to defeat Bray but it really depends on who wins the Royal Rumble because if Braun wins the Royal Rumble. I personally believe that Braun could beat Bray almost like his own creation coming back to bite him in the arse because I don't think they have done that story and I feel the Bryan storyline ends at the Rumble. Miz could take him on at the PPV before Mania because I have no idea what the PPV scheduling is but Roman seems like to be on course to face Corbin at Mania with the One versus All attitude coming in clutch.

The Fiend is indestructible, so he will keep the belt until Mania where either an heroic force or another monster will beat him. It will be either Reigns or Strowman I am sure of that, because I don’t think anyone else on the roster has the story to beat him

As stated by many here a likely option is Roman which is kind of believable and would be a nice story but imo the best option is down in NXT rn and that being Finn Balor as the Demon with him winning the Royal Rumble and opting to face Fiend at Mania for the Universal tittle and winning to not only avenge his loss to Fiend at SS but also finally win back the title he never lost in the first place.

Most people have said Roman Reigns, which makes a lot of sense, but if they opt to have Roman lose, Braun Strowman would be my next up candidate. Bray has had a clear focus on the past version of himself since the inception of the Firefly Funhouse. If somebody from his past would have to be the one to beat him, Strowman fits the bill. Considering how monstrous the Fiend has been, it will likely take a monster to put him down, and again, Braun can fill that role.

Related image

Mustafa Ali

Before his injury he was set for a pretty big push and if they wanted to give him that big push back they could. With the right story told they could instantly make Mustafa Ali a main event star by having him be the man to overcome The Fiend. He's a pretty damn good underdog who seems like a great opposite of The Fiend character as he tries to bring light and justice to the world rather than revenge. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Wildcard Pick: John Cena

Nobody would pick Cena because of movie contractions and the rumored Fiend vs Roman match at Mania, but what if, the Royal Rumble winner picks the WWE Champion, who most likely will be Brock Lesnar. Bray does his Firefly Funhouse segment, daring anyone to face the Fiend at WrestleMania 36, then....

John Cena makes his return, accepting the challenge, reminding Bray that not only did Cena beat Wyatt at WrestleMania before, but Cena also buried (no joke intended) Wyatt in their Last Man Standing match up when he AA'd him into a wooden box and covered him with a wooden crate to win. That could trigger something in Bray, which triggers "The Fiend" and we get Cena vs Fiend at Mania. And if there was anyone you'd want in a big match like this, it'd be John Cena. Fiend is a monster, but Cena himself has the track record of overcoming monsters and getting the win.