BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Friday Night SmackDown Discussion: November 29th 2019

image.png

“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt was pushed both physically and mentally in a Survivor Series showdown with Daniel Bryan. Perhaps Friday Night SmackDown may provide a glimpse into where the Universal Champion’s mind is now at.

Wyatt will reveal a new face in “Firefly Fun House” this Friday. Will someone or something be joining the crew of Huskus the Pig Boy, Abby the Witch, Mercy the Buzzard and Rambling Rabbit? Will they have a new friend? Or does Wyatt have something much bigger and sinister in store?

Wanna come play? Catch Friday Night SmackDown at 8/7 C on FOX.

The ending to this show really intrigues me. The hair stuff was really weird but now I just want to know what the hell is going to come out of this next. Are we going to get a beardless Bryan? Or maybe Bryan with a shaved head like he had earlier in his WWE run. Whatever it is, it's making me want to tune in next week. Other than that I thought the show was pretty average, the opener was fun but I don't get why we need to do Roman vs Corbin again and again it's boring and its actively driving viewers away 

This is the first time in a long while that i've actually watched Smackdown and i was pleasantly surprised. The Fiend's belt is a little weird but i have a feeling it's gonna grow on me, there were some decent matches on the show and the ending of the show was very intriguing, i have a feeling that Bryan is now bald or beardless but i guess we'll have to see next Friday. Can't wait to see what happens next week and how the Starrcade house show will affect this week's RAW and Smackdown if at all. I still don't mind the Fiend's red lighting but i think his appearances would be a lot better without it.