BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Empathy

Jason shows up wearing his priest garb and holding a disfigured doll., accompanied by people wearing hospital gowns and Purge masks He sits down on a chair and strokes the doll's hair humming along with the song.

th?id=OIP.qDIcdnrWOF6addms9wm89QAAAA&pid

Oh Sabrina my precious darling, I know you've been wanting to hear what I have to say. You and all the folks at home. You see Sabrina, I've been getting emails, phone calls, people coming up on the street asking me what happened. " What happened Jason? What made you change? DId the loss to Echo affect you that match? Were you and Vala having problems? How can we help? Don't be this guy, be the guy we all loved, the guy we all admired. We want the old Jason back!"

Jason gives the camera a sinister look

Well I am sorry to disappoint you but the old Jason is dead. You see, the old Jason was weak. He was infected with The Sickness, the same sickness that has infected each and every one of you. However, he was administered a rather potent Cure, my Cure. And now, I am healthy once again. I am no longer one of you people, I have returned to my true self, free from all petty attachments. And I have to say it feels pretty good. The Cure saved my life, just like it has done to my compatriots. We all were sick. We were dying but The Cure saved us. And now we are going to administer the Cure to the rest of the world. 

Jason closes his eyes and lifts his face upward

Cured or be Purged. There is no in between. And that is a fate Kenji and Arius will be asked when we faceoff. I must admit, I am giddy with excitement. To think I get to experiment on two of BPZ's precious golden boys. We truly have a battle of opposites coming up. Two prospects BPZ has a hardon for in Afrius and Kenii and me and Icon who BPZ never did like and never wanted to succeed. Because we don't fit the bill Kenii and Arius fit. We have always been seen as bastards to this company. Kenji and Arius think they have overcome trials but they have not. And that shall be their downfall when we face off. Those two are infected with The Sickness. I shall try my best to save them but I fear they are simply too infected. I fear they might have to be Purged. It's always an ugly business that but it has to be done. I must admit, I cannot wait to Purge them.I know it seems I have fallen past the point of no return my dear viewers and maybe your right. But remember, there can no light without darkness, no hope without despair. No gods without devils. And BPZ may exalt Arius and Kenji like gods but they shall soon fall to the devils! Arius and Kenji are nothing but weasels and well... I believe the song says it all.

Jason holds the doll to his ear

What's that Sabrina? What's that Sabrina?!

With a look on his face that can only be described as maniacal he points at the camera

Destroy Arius and Kenji! Oh, we plan on it!

The people wearing gowns and masks begin to sing in unison as the camera fades to black

The Cures's got the whole world in their hands
The Cure's got the whole world in their hands
The Cure's got the whole world in their hands
The Cure's got the whole world in their hands

The Cure's got the little bitty baby in their hands
The Cure's got the whole world in their hands

The Cure's got you and me, brother, in their hands
The Cure's got you and me, sister, in their hands
The Cure's got you and me, brother, in their hands
The Cure's got the whole world in their hands