WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

BPZ PPV Theme Song Suggestions

mVndAsr.png
With Winter Warfare around the corner and 2020 on the horizon we have another calendar year ahead. The conversation of a theme song for Winter Warfare popped up on Discord but i'd like to expand that and ask if any songs you feel could fit a specific-future PPV? Obviously stories can bend the need for a song at times but going by the theme or name of a PPV, what comes to mind?

Just gonna throw a few ideas in here, who knows, they might stick. These aren't necessarily for Winter Warfare, just for general consideration for the future.

Dead Posey - Holy Grail

The stomping beat and driving bass of Dead Posey's Holy Grail definitely has the hype song vibe to fit a PPV. Probably not for one of BPZ's larger events, but I could see it fitting with an Emergence or Mayhem for example. Although I think it could work well at the Royal Rumble.

The First - Take it Back

Quite an obscure pick here from 2013, and from my more angsty days, but still a firm favourite. Fitting for a PPV that features a big grudge match or a blood feud.

Lower Than Atlantis - Here We Go

Beast in Black - Cry Out For A Hero

Do you want cheesy as hell 80s-montage inspired power metal with synths? Then look no further. Might potentially be horrendous depending on whether you like fun or not. This is on here mostly for the memes. Big guilty pleasure music for me.

Marmozets - Born Young and Free

Been a fan of Marmozets for quite a while now, and while its' one of their older tunes, it's still a goodie.

You Me At Six - Night People

While I'm not the You Me at Six fan that I used to be, their recent stuff doesn't interest me all that much, this song does have a PPV feel, so yeah I guess. Kinda has Royal Blood and Imagine Dragons vibes to it.