BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Backlash

WWE Backlash is LIVE on the WWE Network June 14th. Discuss the PPV featuring the "Greatest Match Ever" between Randy Orton and Edge.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
ArrowGargano

The Philadelphia 76ers:Time To Move on Era

Hello and welcome to my NBA2K19-NBA2K20 diary for the Philadelphia 76ers diary now we’ll be trading Ben Simmons for ever you guys think I should trade Ben Simmons for someone young and that can actually shoot 3’s and that can develop into someone good so leave who I should trade Ben Simmons for in the comments below.

Alright buddy I'm going to be completely honest here this trade was absolutely terrible. You gave up a number one pick in Ben Simmons and a FIRST ROUND PICK next year for D'Angelo Russell who is becoming a free agent and is about to leave your team. This was just terrible. Good luck with the diary tho seems cool

3 minutes ago, Julius said:

Alright buddy I'm going to be completely honest here this trade was absolutely terrible. You gave up a number one pick in Ben Simmons and a FIRST ROUND PICK next year for D'Angelo Russell who is becoming a free agent and is about to leave your team. This was just terrible. Good luck with the diary tho seems cool

Mate I can make this work but thanks for the support 

Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers preshow I’m Kevin Harlein and I’m mr Smarti Pants tonight it’s the Boston Celtics vs the Philadelphia 76ers as the newest member of the squad is D’lo who was traded for Ben Simmons and a first round draft pick many people weren’t happy with this move but I think it’s smart because Philadelphia can get D’lo before any team can offer him in the free agency and D’lo can shoot the ball for 3’s unlike Ben Simmons tip off 6:40  and we’ll see how this new teammate in D’lo and Joel I think it’s a smart idea because unlike Ben D’lo can shoot threes when he needs to.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics 

As the Philadelphia 76ers would go up on a 15-5 run in the first quarter but its close Philadelphia in the lead 20-18 D’lo Demar And Joel leading da wae for the Philadelphia 76ers 

76ers would go up on another 15-5 run but there running away with the game 51-31 halftime 

In the 3rd Philadelphia 76ers would just hit 3’s going on a 20 point run as they have ran away with this game as they are up 85-58

As the Philadelphia 76ers man handle the Boston Celtics 104-64 D’lo 46 points in his first game with the 76ers leading them to victory from the 3 point lineup.

Detroit Pistons @ Philadelphia 76ers pregame show after dominating the Celtics the Philadelphia 76ers are looking to go 2-0 on the season this game is presented by global warming and sprite cranberry tip off is at 12:30 or 1:30 can D’lo prove everyone wrong once again? Find out at the game.

Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia 76ers 

Philadelphia 76ers went from being down 4-3 to destroying the Celtics on the three point line because of Ja Morant yes I traded Ben Simmons for Ja Morant because I’m getting someone younger that can shoot a 3 and then Joel has blocked a shot saying get that shit out of here Philadelphia 76ers leads the Celtics 22-20 at the end of the first quarter. 
Philadelphia 76ers are destroying the Celtics from the 3 point line with Ja Morant having 27 points and Al Harford scoring points in the 2nd quarter as well can the Celtics comeback from the destruction by the Philadelphia 76ers as The Philadelphia 76ers are leading by 49-36 in Philadelphia it’s halftime in Philadelphia but the floor has been all Ja Morant from the 3 point line.

Halftime Philadelphia 76ers 49 Boston Celtics 36.

Philadelphia 76ers are running away with this game as Ja Morant is beasting and feasting on the Celtics defense once again it’s been Ja Morants game from the 3 point line and he’s doing an amazing job with his jumpshot what a future hall of famer as Philadelphia 76ers are leading the Celtics by 75-57 can the Celtics comeback.

Philadelphia 76ers win in the destroyed the Celtics with the Ja Morant awesome job Philadelphia 76ers win 94-77

Game Two Of The Regular Season 

Philadelphia 76ers @ Detroit Pistons 

Philadelphia 76ers are destroying the Pistons from the 3 point line and Ja Morant is making it work for the 76ers in the first quarter 

Philadelphia 76ers are leading the Pistons 41-38 at halftime Ja Morant has been making threes and he’s been running away with this game for the 76ers.

The Philadelphia 76ers are running away with this game as Ja Morant has scored 3’s and more 3’s and he has broken Klay Thompson record for most threes in a game as the 76ers are winning 68-56

The Philadelphia 76ers destroyed the Pistons 88-72 Ja Morant scores the 3’s and he has 71 points what an amazing game for Ja Morant as he helps the 76ers go 2-0 on the season.

4 hours ago, ArrowGargano said:

Ja Morant scores the 3’s and he has 71 points what an amazing game for Ja Morant as he helps the 76ers go 2-0 on the season.

Man if Morant's such a monster, I really want to see a simulated season (pretty please)

Game 3 and the 2nd away game of the Philadelphia 76ers 

Philadelphia 76ers @ Atlanta Hawks

At the end of the first the Philadelphia 76ers are up 58-34 Ja Morant has been shooting 3’s and they have been cash money green just like dryamond and the amount of money lebron makes.

At halftime the Philadelphia 76ers are up 100-75 as it is Ja Morant running away with this game for the 76ers and it’s going to put Ja Morant on the board for years to come as he just keeps scoring 3’s halftime score is Philadelphia 76ers 100 Atlanta Hawks 75 we will be back after these messages.

At the end of the 3rd quarter its the Philadelphia 76ers winning by a lot Ja Morant has passed Wilt Chamberlains 100 points game and he has been hitting them 3’s putting the Philadelphia 76ers up by a huge lead Philadelphia 76ers 144 Atlanta Hawks 119 what an amazing game for Ja Morant.

The Philadelphia 76ers destroyed the Atlanta Hawks 189 to 154 and Ja Morant was striking early with his 3’s and more than anyone has made on the team in a single game and he gets player of the game after his performance tonight as the Philadelphia 76ers will move to 3-0 on the season.

So today is the day that I’m ending this diary in order to start a new one which you will soon find out what it is but this diary is no longer a thing and I’m excited for what’s going to come of my next diary.

Thank you all for the support but it’s time to move on get it move on? That’s the diary name so yes as of today I’m ending this diary.