WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
ArrowGargano

The Philadelphia 76ers:Time To Move on Era

Hello and welcome to my NBA2K19-NBA2K20 diary for the Philadelphia 76ers diary now we’ll be trading Ben Simmons for ever you guys think I should trade Ben Simmons for someone young and that can actually shoot 3’s and that can develop into someone good so leave who I should trade Ben Simmons for in the comments below.

Alright buddy I'm going to be completely honest here this trade was absolutely terrible. You gave up a number one pick in Ben Simmons and a FIRST ROUND PICK next year for D'Angelo Russell who is becoming a free agent and is about to leave your team. This was just terrible. Good luck with the diary tho seems cool

3 minutes ago, Julius said:

Alright buddy I'm going to be completely honest here this trade was absolutely terrible. You gave up a number one pick in Ben Simmons and a FIRST ROUND PICK next year for D'Angelo Russell who is becoming a free agent and is about to leave your team. This was just terrible. Good luck with the diary tho seems cool

Mate I can make this work but thanks for the support 

Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers preshow I’m Kevin Harlein and I’m mr Smarti Pants tonight it’s the Boston Celtics vs the Philadelphia 76ers as the newest member of the squad is D’lo who was traded for Ben Simmons and a first round draft pick many people weren’t happy with this move but I think it’s smart because Philadelphia can get D’lo before any team can offer him in the free agency and D’lo can shoot the ball for 3’s unlike Ben Simmons tip off 6:40  and we’ll see how this new teammate in D’lo and Joel I think it’s a smart idea because unlike Ben D’lo can shoot threes when he needs to.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics 

As the Philadelphia 76ers would go up on a 15-5 run in the first quarter but its close Philadelphia in the lead 20-18 D’lo Demar And Joel leading da wae for the Philadelphia 76ers 

76ers would go up on another 15-5 run but there running away with the game 51-31 halftime 

In the 3rd Philadelphia 76ers would just hit 3’s going on a 20 point run as they have ran away with this game as they are up 85-58

As the Philadelphia 76ers man handle the Boston Celtics 104-64 D’lo 46 points in his first game with the 76ers leading them to victory from the 3 point lineup.