WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Echo Wilson

A Game of Thrones - A Historical Tribute (Interactive)

Welcome to Game of Thrones, the BPZ adventure! This diary is about the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, all led by their great house. The time setting is right before Robert Baratheon's rebellion, this post will tell you about the houses, which you can choose from. Please read carefully:

THE NORTH:

Image result for game of thrones the north logo

First up is the North, by far the largest of all the Seven Kingdoms. It's huge but cold and its damp. It is ruled in Winterfell, the capital, by House Stark. Originally founded by the first Stark, Brandon the Builder. On the northern border of the North is the Nights Watch, where soliders help to protect the kingdoms from dangers beyond the wall. 

THE TRIDENT:

Image result for house tully

Next is the Trident which lies directly below the North. It was also called the Riverlands because it is fertile and wet. The capital is called Riverrun, where House Tully rules from. It was originally founded by House Hoare, who used to be Kings of the Iron Isles and the Trident but now are extinct. House Tully is probably the least royal of the lords houses.

THE IRON ISLANDS:

Image result for house greyjoy

The Iron Islands are a small cluster of islands, to the West of the Trident and the North. They are known for their mining, due to the name Iron. The Iron Islands are ruled by House Greyjoy, in the capital island of Pyke. They were chosen to rule after the aforementioned House Hoare went extinct. The Ironborn rule over the sea, their naval capacity is unmatched. 

THE VALE OF ARRYN:

Image result for house arryn

The Vale is the land that lies east of the Riverlands and surrounded on all sides by mountains. The Vale is under the rule of the House Arryn, one of the oldest lines of nobility in all of the Kingdoms. The seat of the Eyrie, where the Arryns rule, is small but impossible to attack. The land is dangerous due to rebellious mountain clans who attack the Arryns men. 

THE WESTERLANDS:

Image result for house lannister

The Westerlands are the land naturally to the West of the Riverlands and North of the Reach. It is a smaller region, but home to the richest mines of gold and silver. The Westerlands are ruled by the richest family in Westeros, the Lannisters. These Lannisters rule out of their capital in Casterly Rock and are rich and powerful.

THE CROWNLANDS:

Image result for house targaryen

The Crownlands are the center of Westeros. They are ruled directly by the King of the the Seven Kingdoms and are host to the capital of entire realm, Kings Landing where the King rules. This land is South of the Vale. The current kings of Westeros are the House Targaryen, who have dragons and rule with an iron fist. The man who conquered and united all 7 Kingdoms, Aegon was a Targaryen. 

THE REACH:

Image result for house tyrell

The Reach is the second largest region in Westeros. It is the most fertile part of Westoros and has numerous busy towns. This land is ruled by House Tyrell, and their seat is called Highgarden. The Tyrells came to power after the Gardeners were overthrown thanks to Aegon Targaryen. The most prominent city in the Reach is Oldtown, which by name is the oldest town in Westeros. 

THE STORMLANDS:

Image result for house baratheon

The Stormlands, located South of The Crownlands, is one of the smaller regions of Westeros, but that does not mean it isn't powerful. The land is ruled by House Baratheon, and their capital is Storms End. The Baratheons were founded by their ancestor Orys Baratheon who is said to be a bastard offspring of the Targaryens. 

KINGDOM OF DORNE:

Image result for house martell

Dorne is the most southern region of Westeros, it is the hottest region of the continent and is consisting of almost all desert. Dornish men differ drastically in culture from almost every other region in Westeros and for a long time they were not part of the Seven Kingdoms. They are ruled by House Martell who are given royal privilege by the throne and although they are under the Seven Kingdoms banner, they title their rulers Kings and Princes. 

Name:

Kingdom (one of those above):

Title (Royalty, Nobility, Commoner):

House (if you are a lord or noble than ask me, if you are commoner than choose your own name): 

Personality: 

Appearance:

Name: Aaron 

Kingdom (one of those above): The Vale of Arryn

Title (Royalty, Nobility, Commoner): Commoner

House (if you are a lord or noble than ask me, if you are commoner than choose your own name): Stoneman

Personality: Greedy, Cocky, Selfish

Appearance: Has a scar on his left eyebrow, short dark brown hair, dark brown mustache

Name: Adrian Hightower

Image result for GOT House Hightower

The Reach

Title (Royalty, Nobility, Commoner):
Nobility

House (if you are a lord or noble than ask me, if you are commoner than choose your own name): 
House Hightower

Personality: 
Adrian is known to have taken the more bookish and introverted traits of his house, quiet, reserved and gracious in the company of other lords. He has a penchant for disappearing during rather raucous celebrations and gatherings, finding them to be quite draining, preferring the company of a limericks tome, or perusing through his families' various trade contingency plans for Oldtown. Surprisingly, the aura of mystery that he draws from his withdrawn lifestyle only serves to annoy Adrian further, finding that his quest for solitude to only bring more company. The rumours that the Hightowers dabble in the magics of necromancy and alchemy also apply to Adrian, any validity to these statements are unknown. However, there have been bespoke rumours that Adrian has contact with the Warlocks of Quarth, equally not verified officially by the public. This lack of openness often makes other nobles mistake his demeanour as emotionally distant and apathetic, when in fact he cares deeply about those that are worth his trust and friendship.

Appearance:
Medium height and average build with broad shoulders. He has medium length dark curls that fall in ringlets. He has piercing light green of wildfire, and a small but warm smile, contrasting his bold eye colour. Interestingly, despite his youthful age, he inexplicably has one ringlet of white curls that falls in front of his face. He wears the light greys and tan browns of his house, his sigil usually discreetly sewn onto his attire. His lips are a dark blueish-purple hew, an effect from the long-term consumption of Shade-of-the-Evening from Essos, also known as Wine of the Warlocks.

Name: Brent Binder

Title (Royalty, Nobility, Commoner): Commoner

House (if you are a lord or noble than ask me, if you are commoner than choose your own name): Binder

Personality: Bitter, Aggressive 

Appearance:

Image result for Old people in game of thrones

Name: Jack Castle

Kingdom (one of those above): The North

Title (Royalty, Nobility, Commoner): Nobility 

House (if you are a lord or noble than ask me, if you are commoner than choose your own name): I suppose you decide this based on the info in brackets.

Personality: Very stubborn, has trust issues but isn't trustworthy himself. 

Appearance:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor middle ages person

Image result for man in dark room with a book

"There once was a time in our history, where the empire was run by a Mad King. They called him Aerys Targaryen. The tricky thing about Targaryens is you never know how they'll end up. They call it the Targaryen coin flip...heads he's normal and will do great things for the realm, tails he's drunk with power and has no sense in his mind. This man, Aerys, was a definitive tails and everyone knew that. A wise man once said that you should never believe a thing simply because you want to believe it.....believe it because you know it is right. And those who fought and died for this man Aerys every day would never abide by this saying, instead blindly following the man who, if you took a wrong step, would slit your throat with no second thought. There are many great books, those that tell you of the dragons in the realm, those that list the fascinating adventures of our Kingsguard, those that tell the bigger picture...but today we will read a book about those people who time forgot. I could go on and on about Robert Baratheon, Eddard Stark, Jon Arryn, Rhaegar Targaryen, but you would already know about them. Instead, we will read about those who's work behind the scenes shaped our world today. Let's begin, shall we?"

Image result for GOT House Hightower

CHAPTER 1: Adrian Hightower

Adrian raced past the busy streets in Oldtown, squeezing gently through the crowds in his bustling city. Oldtown had a lot of history, it was the oldest town in Westeros after all. It was home to the Starry Sept, now abandoned, where the Faith of the Seven used to reside from. But Adrian was off for a different sort of iconic building in Oldtown...the Citadel of the Maesters. Here the great learned of the realm would come to train in the art of books and history. This was Adrian's favorite place to be, he would climb the wall, up to the roof, and find his spot near the glass ceiling where he'd sit and watch the most great thinkers in the world discuss modern topics about the realm, how the King was faring, the stability of the vassals. At the head of the table, Maester Pycelle, the man who was Maester for the capital of the whole world, Kings Landing. He would speak directly from here to the King Aerys himself. Adrian wondered what it was like to be King. He would never even be a Lord of his House. He was the third oldest son. His brother Baelor was the heir, named after the Sept of Baelor in Kings Landing. Then there was Gerold Hightower, who was serving in Aerys' Kingsguard and was even Lord Commander of it. His sister, Alerie, was married to the Lord Paramount of the Reach himself, Mace Tyrell. Even his youngest sister, Lynesse, was off journeying in the North with the Lords of Bear Island. But for Adrian, it was a life of boredom and repetition and it took a lot of strength to not feel like he was the odd man out, the disappointment of the family.

Adrian looked down from his perch, the road back was the hardest part, he would have to get off this roof without hitting the large chimney, which rang into the court below if it was hit on accident. Adrian had done this hundreds of times though, so he quickly moved his legs but this time something shifted, he miscalculated and the sole of his foot was driven into the chimney. The Maesters looked up immediately and caught a tiny glimpse of his robe as Adrian rolled down the roof. Adrian was in panic mode and he scrambled too fast for his own good. He jumped, misstepped and landed in the middle of the road in front of the Citadel, passed out on his back. He woke up and saw the old and ragged face of a Maester, and only when some adjustment was made to his eyes did he realize it was Pycelle himself. Pycelle smiled weakly through his beard and spoke up. "Ah, the spy is awake. Let's bring you to a more private setting...shall we?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Image result for house greyjoy

CHAPTER 2: Meko "The Sailor" Greyjoy

There was only one way to live for a Greyjoy, and that was to mercilessly plunder and raid every single coast in the Seven Kingdoms. One who excelled at this was named Meko Greyjoy. Her family were the Lords of the Iron Islands, and her father Quellon Greyjoy was the Lord Paramount. Meko, anywhere else in the world, would have been married off to some useless lord but this was not the case for a Princess of Iron. Meko was renowned for her sailing ability, she had her own fleet, which she captained called the Black Wind. She was living like all Greyjoys should...this was until suddenly the raiding stopped. 

Meko raced around the halls in Pyke, she was desperate to find her father, but instead found her brother....Balon Greyjoy, the one she hated most. Balon smiled his evil smirk and then spoke to his younger sister. "Sister, glad I ran into you. Have you heard what father's gotten himself into?" She knew what he was talking about, yes. Their father had a long history of raiding Northern and Westerlands coasts, but he had finally taken it too far. The armies of the North and the West were raising up against him, in an effort to cease his raiding. To make matters worse, it looked as though for the first time in years, the Iron Islands would not be united in this war. Balon, gave a humph. "If it was up to me, I would have father die, so that we can finally get a King who's ready to run this continent like the Old Way. Back when the Greyjoys were Kings and I'll raid whatever coast I like with no consequences. No Targaryen army can defeat me and my naval skills." Even Meko knew that wasn't true. The Targaryens had dragons, they could burn down her whole fleet if they liked. But Balon was the heir to the Lordship of Iron and whatever he wished, would go. At least when Quellon drew his last breath...which seemed more and more likely by the day. Meko finally spoke up to his brothers preachings. "It's called the Old Way for a reason brother. The mainland is strong today, it wouldn't be as simple as you say." She gave him the look that he knew, and he glared at her before storming off in a hurry. Off to find his salt wife surely.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

House Cassel.svg

CHAPTER 3: Jack Cassel

Jack solemnly stared at the castle ahead of him as he rode on his horse, he was heading to Winterfell, just a short ride from his home in Kings Course. He was going to see his brothers, who both served in Winterfell. According to the rumors, Jack was supposed to train in the Household Guard of Winterfell, eventually taking the place of his brother Rodrik if anything were to happen to him. The Cassels were a tightly knit family, there wasn't many of them, but the ones who lived where loyal, unlike Jack. Jack, was a bit of a conspiracy theorist. He predicted that the Others, beyond the wall, were real and that they still lived, one day getting ready to come back to the North and conquer all of Westeros under their icy spell. Most people called him crazy, he preferred to be called revolutionary. Jack, reached the gates and upon the showing of his house's coat of arms, he was let inside to find his brother. First he would find his eldest brother Martyn Cassel. Martyn was the golden boy of the family, he was best friends to the Lord Paramount Eddard Stark, and was the Master of Arms for all of the North. Jack hated people like Martyn, he was such a goody two shoes, he was everything his old father wanted him to be and more. 

Jack finally saw the look of his brother and they embraced, the Cassels were still close even though Jack was radically different than them. His brother pulled back and smiled. "Oh brother, its been a long time. You look like a man now." Jack gave a fake smile, it was hard for him to be genuine. He answered back though still. "Ah well, I'm ready to take on the adventures of Winterfell. I'm excited to be training under Rodrik for the time being." Martyn's face fell a bit, he knew something was wrong. "Look about that, most of the household guard are not happy with your appointment. They think that the Cassels influence in Winterfell is too powerful. We aren't going to depose you yet, but keep this in mind when you train, they might not like you so much." Jack was a bit shocked, but then again, he didn't trust these men either. "You know brother, I didn't ask to be brought here, father chose this for me. He said it would be good for me to learn from you guys." Martyn felt as though Jack was right, he had a point. He'd have to keep a close eye on him. "Of course, well let's get you going then. You'll have to meet your Lord first before you join your guard." So they made their way and Jack was dreading every moment of it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4 - Brent Binder (Dorne)

Brent Binder was a usual trader of Dorne, living in Sunspear, the capital, who had an interesting life, as all men in Dorne did. Brent was snakey and bitter, he was brutal in his trading but was forced to to make his living. Binder had made a lifestyle off selling street food to the people of Sunspear. He was quite well known by the locals for his delicacies and would often have lines around the corner for his infamous snake sauce mixed with peppers of dragons and seeds of mustard. It was an acquired taste, trust me. One day, Brent was in his own world, tuning out his customers as usual when a beautiful lady approached his cart. Brent liked to think he was suave but he was viewed as disgusting whenever he tried to flirt with young girls. So what he was 47, it didn't matter to him. He took his shot and gave a sickly smile. "Why, you look beautiful on this fine summer evening. I don't suppose you'd like anything special today." The girl gave him an ugly face, slapped him hard across the face and left. So much for that. 

Brent went about his day, unaware of the whispers around him. The news spread and his line thinned slowly, until it was just one old, poor man in the line ahead of him. Brent was so busy not paying attention, he hadn't seen the line slowly disappear before his eyes. He looked at the poor man, and asked the man if he wanted to buy anything in particular. The mans response was more than telling. "No of course not. I just wanted to hear if the rumors were true." "Of What?" The man leant in and whispered the response. "Did your really disrespect the Princess of Dorne herself...you know. Elia Martell." Brent was clueless, and so he naturally got angry at the man who was making wild accusations. "I did no such thing, old man. Now get out of my sight before I skin you alive!" The old man wasn't even fazed though, he just shook his head slowly and began to walk away, he turned one last time to Brent and said. "I hope you know what you've done. This woman is going to become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms one day. Doran will have your head for this. No one shames the Princess."

Image result for house arryn

CHAPTER 5: Aaron "The Stoneman"

This was the hassle of Aaron's job. He was on yet another trip through the mountains in the Vale, trying to from the coastal city of Gulltown, to the Eyrie capital of the Vale. His mission as always was to bring the slabs of rock that made up the castle, back to the city of Eyrie. Normally he'd have a horse but due to the freezing temperatures in the mountains, his usually sturdy horse had already fallen. This meant that his trip would take days and the only way was to move forward. Aaron had to not only keep an eye on his load, but also keep an eye on the road for the dangers. This part of the mountains, especially this road leading straight to the Eyrie was riddled with mountain clans. They will do anything to make sure that a poor man like Aaron does not make it to the home of the Arryns. These men were enemies of all Westerosi people. They had vendettas from the moment Westeros was colonized and they had no trust for the lords of Vale. Normally they wouldn't be a threat, but to one man they were more than a threat, they were a positive end for the man's life.

Aaron was on edge for some reason, and he couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to be ambushed. Turns out his instincts were right and he was immediately cloked in the head from behind. Aaron woke up with no stone lagging over his shoulder, instead he was laying on his back, with nearly 300 mountain clanmen around him. They were half dressed and were looking wild, crazed for blood. There was a man with a crossbow in hand, and a fur coat, who looked like the leader and spoke up to Aaron. "Now what have we got here. A worker for the Vale, the Eyrie maybe? He was on the right path. Surely, boy, you know not to venture out here on these mountains of the moon by yourself right? Now...theres two options for you boy. Either we kill you and I can feed these thirsty men of mine. Or...we can give you away, who knows what a private worker for the Eyrie would be worth. Hmmm? What's your preference boy?"