BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Carter

The Hoss Fight Era

Screen_Shot_2019-12-02_at_3.38.21_PM.png

"Hoss", "Beef", whatever you want to call it. You can't hate a big man in pro wrestling, from Kevin Nash to WALTER. Some of WWEs best talent have come from these big men, some who can move like a cruiserweight, and others who simply just hit hard. Right now in WWE, I feel like we have more big men then ever and the possibility for 'Hoss Fights" is at an all time high, but what fights are the best? Among the many 'Hoss Fights" in the WWE, which one has ranked at the top of your list? And which ones do you hope to see in the future?

Image result for Keith Lee"

For me, no match screams "Hoss Fight" more then Keith Lee vs Dominik Dijavoic. Two NXT men who killed it in their matches and I could never get sick of the two, I am hyped to see them as a team and what they do together and possibly win the Dusty Rhodes Tag Tournament. Some dream matches are WALTER vs Brock Lesnar, Keith Lee vs Brock Lesnar, WALTER vs Sheamus, and some more involving those 4 men.

But how about you?

Right now I have to say the biggest hoss fight they can really do is Brock Lesnar vs Keith Lee eventually with Lesnar passing the torch to Lee.

I dunno if we could count him but since you counted Sheamus I will add Roman Reigns vs Keith Lee as well as a proper singles bout. What we got at Survivor Series was a nice taste.

This is right down my ally and over the times there have been some great big beefy men clashes in the WWE. Mark Henry vs Big Show at Money in the Bank 2011 was a phenomenal match especially seeing Mark Henry in his Hall of Pain run, then you have The Brothers of Destruction vs Henry and Big Daddy V (A lot of beef in that one), Umaga vs Kane at Cyber Sunday with Umaga being one of the best big men of all time in my opinion, and of course all the battles between Big Show and Undertaker as well as Undertaker vs Kane

Now some for the future

1. Lars Sullivan vs Braun Strowman

2. Lars Sullivan vs WALTER

3. WALTER vs Braun Strowman

4. Omogbehin vs Strowman

For me, it would be Brock Lesnar vs Walter, honestly this just screams BEEF. And I would love to see it, two big men who have extremely different wrestling styles. But i feel would mesh well together. And would have an extreme amount of chemistry. 

Another one would be Lars Sullivan vs Brock Lesnar, two big men once again but they have similar styles you could see, atleast for most of the past. Would love to see both of these.