WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Poiudust

WWE DIARY: The Sam Canales Regime

Press Release:

VINCE MCMAHON OUSTED OUT OF WWE CREATVIE, TRIPLE H HIRES PROTÉGÉ AS NEW RAW AND SMACKDOWN HEAD OF CREATIVE

Following one of the worst years in WWE history, with live attendance down, ratings plummeting to record lows, and various talent complaints from all across the roster, Paul Levesque (aka Triple H) and the WWE Board of Directors have decided to stage a coup, effectively voting CEO, Chairman, and majority owner Vince McMahon out of the Day To Day operations of the company, effectively leaving him in Stamford to run the WWE from the home office. This action has apparently also left Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer, stuck in Stamford as well, effectively limiting the McMahons actual power on TV, an event nearly no industry analyst ever truly foresaw.

While the Board of Directors has offered Levesque the position Vince McMahon once had, Levesque declined, and while no reason was given, all signs point to Levesque wanting to focus his sole efforts on NXT and in turn, his “war” with the Khan owned All Elite Wrestling.

Levesque however, has given the Board a recommendation. Apparently, Levesque has been grooming a successor in the form of Samuel Canales, a relative unknown in the industry. Apparently graduating from San Jose State University with a degree in Sociology, at the age of 25, nothing is known about Canales. As of writing this report, it is unknown how long Canales has actually been employed by WWE, if it all, before the coup.

While it is still in the early stages, Levesque’s role in bringing NXT to prevalence and the fan feedback of NXT, has led many on the Board to believe that if Canales is truly a protégé of Levesque, it is more then likely they will hire him. With this role, Canales will have unprecedented creative power in the WWE with no oversight from a McMahon. It is expected that a full statement will be opening this year’s WrestleMania, with Levesque officially announcing the reveal of the officially creative consultant of the WWE brand for years to come.

With WrestleMania only two days away, it seems as though not only the landscape of WWE, but the landscape of the entire wrestling industry will be changed forever.

WrestleMania Day

The crowd begins to cheer after an opening package.

Triple H makes his way down to the arena to a torrent of cheers and boos. As he enters the ring, he takes a second to bask in the Audience. He begins to speak.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say a lot of you heard the news of what happened this past week. I guess its time to explain myself.

Triple H looks on at the crowd as they continue to cheer and boo for him.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon will always be a pioneer in this industry. And his role in turning the WWE into the global empire it is can never be understated. Vince McMahon is the WWE, and Vince McMahon is this industry.

The crowd begins to cheer loudly, as Triple H takes in the cheers A “Thank You Vince” chant erupts from the crowd.

Yeah, Vince made this industry, but he is also the one that killed this industry slowly.

The crowd then gets louder, with some cheer but a majority of Boos.

Yeah, I’ll say it. Vince McMahon was out of touch, and didn’t know what you, the fans, wanted. Had he listened to you, the WWE Universe, maybe we wouldn’t have lost so many of you these past few years. Maybe we wouldn’t have lost talent like Hideo Itami, Neville, or Dean Ambrose.

The crowd cheers and begins to chant “A-E-Dub”

Yeah, maybe our guys wouldn’t have gone to that company if they had been given the opportunities that you wanted them to have. I can’t change the past, but I can ensure the future will be better. Which is why I’m out here tonight.

Triple H looks on at the stage, as he continues to speak.

For the WWE to survive the next decade, we need someone like me. Someone who’s not willing to admit they’re wrong, and who’s willing to give oportunites as long as you, the WWE Universe want them to. That’s why, as much as I love her, I coouldntt ask my wife Stephanie to do this, because there’s too much of her dad in her. That is why I went to someone who I’ve been training to be my successor for when I take over the main roster, but unfortunately, they’re going to have to take over the main roster before I do.

Ladies and Gentleman, my protégé and friend, Sam Canales.

Sam Canales begins to walk down the long ramp to various cheers.  He looks over the entirety of the sold-out WrestleMania arena. Before he enters the ring, he takes a quick second to wipe his shoes before entering the ring. As he finally enters, he is greeted with a handshake by Triple H, as well as a hug.  As the crowd dies down and the music stops, Sam speaks.

This is a dream come true for me. When Triple H first came to me, and started showing me this industry that I grew up with from the inside, it was surreal. But going from a successor to NXT to Creative Consultant of both Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown, it’s a pretty big jump.

He then looks at HHH and pats him on the back, as Hunter puts his arm over Sam’s shoulder. Sam continues to speak.

But if this icon thinks that I can handle it, then I think I can handle it. 

Triple H then begins to speak.

Not only do I think you can handle it, but I know you will excel at it. Starting tomorrow, you might be a consultant, by you will always be just as much NXT as anyone that has left NXT.

Triple H then raises the hand of Sam as the crowd begins to chant “N-X-T” Triple H and Sam pose for all for sides of the ring. As he lowers Sam’s hand, Hunter ends his speech with one last note.

Now enough talking, lets start the damn show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Raw After Mania

Following an explosive WrestleMania, the crowd for the Raw after Mania are raucous.

Sam Canales walks out to a torrent of boos, but Sam still walks with pride. As he approaches the ring, he wipes his feet, and enters. As he waits for the booing to die down, he stands patiently in the center of the ring. After a few moments, he speaks.

So, I’m guessing not too many people here tonight like me?

The crowd begin to break into a “Yes!” chant

That’s fair you guys. I understand where you’re coming from. And if it’s any consolation, I don’t plan to be on TV too much. Its not really something I’m personally interested in. But I do need someone to be that figure of authority. Which is why my first act as Creative Consultant, I’m reinstituting the General Manager position on both Raw and SmackDown.

The crowd has a mixed reaction to this information.

So, with that in mind, I also realize its not really fair for either of the General Managers to run a roster that they are given, so that is why this Saturday and Sunday, live on the WWE Network, we will be having a live draft ceremony.

The crowd has another mixed reaction.

Ill be revealing my general managers for both shows on the Live Draft. And before I leave you tonight, I would like to make one last announcement. I want to start over, as best as possible. So, Champions, hope you enjoy this week. Because its your last week before you must relinquish the title.

The crowd is taken aback, beginning to chant “What the F***?” as Sam’s music begins to play. The commentators are livid at the thought of how Sam has changed the show.