WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
JoshsNow

Survivor Series Pre Show: Arrow Thunderman vs Joshua Scott

It’s time for our main event. Of the pre show. This match had an interesting build. Josh has been under the orders of The Master recently, doing his bidding and destroying the likes of Bryan Danielson, Isaiah Carter and Marker. 

However Arrow randomly called him out and challenged him to an FD Rules match on the Survivor Series pre show, a deal turned down by Josh, who responded with a brutal attack

However this didn’t seem to phase Arrow, who answered Gary Greens open challenge on behalf of Josh for a Survivor Series Match, beating him down in the process. 

And we have word that Gary Green is still in hospital, meaning he won’t be at ringside today. This could spur Josh on to destroy Arrow further, or could it play mind games with him. We’re about to find out

Here comes “The Monster.” Boos rings out as Joshua Scott, with his sheep mask on, makes his way to the ring, ready for tonight’s action. He takes his mask off on the ramp and stomps to the ring, obviously wanting to get this destruction over and done with

Entrance+2.gif

Now Josh stands in the ring, awaiting Arrow Rhodes when a familiar song begins to play

ITS NOT ARROW RHODES. ITS ARROW THUNDERMAN. The crowd, ever loving an underdog cheer the arrival of Thunderman here tonight, who looks ready to take down Josh

He shouts insults at Josh on his way to the ring, promising to “bury him” and prove himself “better than Meko.” He carries on his mind games when he enters the ring, doing a little dance to try psych Josh out

FreshWideeyedFerret-max-1mb.gif

The ref announces these 2, Josh standing stone dead and Arrow cockily dancing. The ref calls for this match to begin and we are underway 

Arrow begins dancing towards Josh, before looking for a punch, BUT JOSH BLOCKS HIM AND KNOCKS HIM OUT WITH A HUGE RIGHT HAND

GorgeousWildBlackandtancoonhound-small.g

Josh wastes no time and follows up WITH THE GREAT SCOTT 7.0.

Big+Splash.gif

Josh covers. 1,2,3.

Oh my word. The crowd are stunned to silence by the dominance of the New Joshua Scott in his first match. Arrow lays pretty much half dead as the ref begins to check on him. Josh walks aggressively towards Arrow but stops himself, making his way back to backstage as the pre show comes to a close

4 hours ago, Death Notorious Angel said:

He nearly beats you, had the lead for a long time, proven he can do fantastic, and you have the balls to bury him? This deserves all the negs it can get. 

Nah that was Arrow Rhodes, not Arrow Thunderman. Get with the program Brad. Especially when Arrow gave me permission to bury him. Please know your facts first of all DNA

5 minutes ago, JoshsNow said:

Nah that was Arrow Rhodes, not Arrow Thunderman. Get with the program Brad. Especially when Arrow gave me permission to bury him. Please know your facts first of all DNA

Facts is wanting a easy win then happily burying someone is pussy shit no cap. Glad you're proud with yourself. 

4 minutes ago, Death Notorious Angel said:

Facts is wanting a easy win then happily burying someone is pussy shit no cap. Glad you're proud with yourself. 

Brad, you can give us all this talk about others being pussies and stuff but if u really cared about Arrow, you would put him over yourself, but because youre you, youre not going to do that and we all know it.

Also I am proud of myself

2 minutes ago, JoshsNow said:

Brad, you can give us all this talk about others being pussies and stuff but if u really cared about Arrow, you would put him over yourself, but because youre you, youre not going to do that and we all know it.

Also I am proud of myself

I wouldn't put Arrow over? You're more retarded then you act. I'm not a selfish member Josh, I give back to the forums and do what's best for it, and that's put the newer guys over and those who deserve it. Done it for a couple of years now, guess you're too up your own ass to see. 

Alright I think the response to Josh's writeup has been entirely unfair. He won the match and therefore he can do whatever the fuck he wants for the writeup. What happened in the votings doesn't need to reflect the writeup, I think some of y'all just need to get over it