WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Smith

NXT Discussion: December 4th, 2019

image.png

Rhea Ripley will have payback on her mind when she goes one-on-one with Dakota Kai tomorrow night on NXT. Kai betrayed her best friend Tegan Nox and left Ripley’s team high and dry during the first-ever Women’s WarGames Match at NXT TakeOver. Though The Nightmare’s team won, Ripley has not forgotten Kai’s duplicity. Will she get retribution, or will Kai continue to unleash her rage? Find out on WWE NXT, tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

• Rhea Ripley looks for payback against Dakota Kai tonight
  • How will Adam Cole respond to Finn Bálor’s attack?
  • Can Lio Rush and Angel Garza be kept apart?
  • Kushida returns to action tonight

wwe.com

Tonight looks good. I’m really excited to see what they do with Dakota Kai after her recent heel turn. 

I like what they are doing with Balor so far. Making him a lone wolf of sorts, which is great. I feel this will lead to a takeover match in a few months with a great buildup.

Dont really care for the rest of NXT to be honest, besides Kushida returning. He is always fun to watch no matter the setting. 

NXT had another good show, i'm glad they're doing so well. I love seeing Rhea Ripley on NXT instead of NXT UK because i feel that she fits a lot better with people like Shayna Baszler and Io Shirai. Dakota Kai as a heel so far has impressed me, i knew she would be a great heel because usually that's what good babyfaces turn out to be. KUSHIDA is back! I'm interested to see what's gonna happen with him next because the roster has had quite a shake up.