WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BobdaBomb

BPZ: Back to Brands

I like this so far. Adding a third brand ran by moi is a different take on the usual two brand approach. I'd say in terms of main event guys the talent is evenly distributed but I'd argue Gunner Flynn probably has the best overall roster coming out of this. Hopefully this diary lasts and the posts are consistent. Good job thus far guys!

Very interesting and intriguing concept boys, very unique way to go from the traditional 2 brand split concept. Looking at the three rosters, I would have to say Evolve has the strongest roster with guys like Julius, Arius, Bart etc. Carnage and Resurgence have pretty neat rosters as well, especially Insurgence with having Slim, Bailey, Necce and FCE all under the same brand. Also digging Carnage's roster as well with Flynn, Mikey, Smith, Sameer, and more. Giving the North American belt to my boy Mikey is always a plus, along with Flynn vs Echo at Winter Warfare, it was a really solid first show from Carnage. Hopefully this diary sticks around as i would love to know what all three of you have planned for BPZ Mania and beyond.

BPZ RESURGENCE

dDcrObPC8OTog6h5x-ufGMUuLTe3kS4rjpapPS6z

Welcome to the first ever episode of BPZ Resurgence! We have a big night planned for you tonight as we look to make a statement here and prove to everyone the Resurgence is the top brand in BPZ Wrestling. Resurgence is set up for a big night so let’s not waste any time and get right into the action.

We start off the show as we hear the Resurgence GM Sheridan’s music hit. Sheridan has already been very vocal about her brand online and will for sure be vocal tonight. Sheridan has hyped up Resurgence a lot over the past few weeks and will surely be looking to back it up tonight. We see her high five and blow kisses to fans before getting in the ring and beginning to talk.

Y4H9RUYKxoITXmQHIiAMsFZhdN-qkxRk7xKm-pWh

Ladies and Gentlemen it is my honor to welcome you to such a historic event tonight in the first ever episode of BPZ Resurgence. Now I know it has been painful to sit through Carnage and Evolve the past few days but trust me that tonight will be much, much better. All of the top stars on the Resurgence brand will be in action tonight as the First Class Express, Slim, and even Bailey will be here competing tonight on Resurgence.

We see the crowd cheer as Sheridan smiles in the ring as seemingly her announcement has gotten quite the reaction from the crowd much to the expectation of Sheridan. We see Sheridan allow the crowd to die down a bit before speaking once again.

sK8I144ST4Qc01Nfacr0xCkUZqKLQJq7xgBISkPl

Now let’s run down what you people are going to get to see tonight. We will see the fan favorite Thundermans go head to head with none other than the First Class Express. We will also hear some big announcements from both Slim and Brad. Then to wrap it all up in our main event we will see Bailey go one on one with Prince in a match that will have major implications in the future. Now trust me I am just as excited as all off you are to get this show on the road, so let’s not waste anymore time and get right into some tag team action.

tM2LP-cFaWa84VlP3flcUqOnfwOkv3vk0yPEuXUe

We then hear the crowd cheer as Sheri exits the ring and heads backstage and the first ever Resurgence matchup will be coming up next after this short commercial break.

We then cut back from a commercial break as we get set up for our first ever matchup here on Resurgence. It will be the First Class Express taking on The Thundermans in what should be a short but solid matchup. First Class Express are the clear favorites here but if Arrow Rhodes appears then this whole match could flip on its head.

First Class Express vs The Thundermans

RY0ySVCGwjqs3P3xx4_tp3meZB3AvWBzGm5LllnLrE5apW09ir44_Wr0YBV6Q4h6G1_Pr0suUYNRHAXl

In a short matchup, First Class Express defeated The Thundermans after Isiah Carter defeated Steph Thunderman with a No Regret. First Class Express looked dominant here as there seemed to be no chance for the Thundermans here tonight. We would see First Class Express celebrate their victory in the ring as they start off their time in Resurgence with a win.

After the match we would cut backstage as we would see Bob Sparks talking with some backstage personal as Mirage and Alice would then walk up to Bob and begin to talk with him. Bob would look confused as he Mirage begins to talk.

Fz6g_7aFRKbASZTRHp9hFc8BP6v1SYLGaj44wh1S

Mirage: Bob just the man I was looking for. Now I have the deal of a lifetime for you. I want you to leave whatever is left of Legacy and join me. Me and you Bob we could run the tag team division! Just think about it, not even the First Class Express could stop us!

We see Bob sigh as he looks at Mirage but flashes a quick smile at Alice who stands there looking Bob up and down. Mirage would look over to Alice and then at Bob as he would begin to become angry. He would then begin to speak to Bob in a bit harsher tone.

N9n7XdChlN-r7AVGqwPPKNHUCRevy7L7FC-XAq_Z

Mirage: Listen here you big pile of shit. That is my girl. She will never lower herself to be with a man like you. So just get that through your thick stupid skull. 

Mirage would then slap Bob as Bob looks at Mirage furious. Mirage looks at Alice with a bit of a scared look as gulps. We would then see Bob grab Mirage by the throat as Alice screams. Bob would then slam Mirage through a table as Alice checks on him. 

Gg10HgyNXc_ROaQO8tzUnkLiDtaMGwc8SGKiSIul

Bob: That should keep your stupid ass down for a while!

Bob then goes to walk off but he is confronted by the Resurgence GM Sheridan. Bob looks at her and laughs but Sheridan looks furious with Bob as she begins to talk.

5U12CpMC3atvscqvPrDuWMdi739rIZFlu3h22Lq5

Sheridan: Bob I am sick of your shit. You know what you just granted Mirage’s wish. It will be Bob and Mirage next week vs the First Class Express. And before you try smacking me around just remember I can fire your ass right now if I want to.

Bob looks at Sheridan upset as it looks like he is about to attack her too but he eventually just walks off as it seems Sheridan has managed to somewhat salvage the situation here backstage. We then cut back to the ring as we get set for another matchup.

As we cut back to the ring we hear the crowd cheering as Slim stands on the turnbuckle hyping up the crowd as he is set to go one on one with Aidantor here tonight. Slim the heavy favorite here tonight will likely pick up the win here but who knows maybe Aidantor can work some magic here and pick up the biggest win of his career against Slim.

Slim vs Aidantor

HO8DKYQTKoqXxRjNa3cf_XDHmQGNc89XsIjNDmJcJANzEPOaGv9IzdiEqw35cEPIkk7ADQEKFe3UdF9h

In a solid matchup, Slim defeated Aidantor with an Essential Eliminator. Slim looked pretty dominant here with Aidantor only getting in small parts of offense. Slim was clearly the more talented and experienced man here and it showed as he picked up the win.

As the match comes to an end and Aidantor retreats up the ramp we see Slim ask for a mic as he remains in the middle of the ring and begins to talk. 

6h-5hGn-UiHqwQ_8SDEAZ0dkXTEJJAqyMS4jXanC

The first pick huh… well that is quite an honor. Then again who were you really going to pick. Were you going to pick that bum Flynn, that can never seem to really take his career to a GOAT conversation status. Or well you could have taken the tournament king Julius right? Or you could have taken the best god damn wrestler this company has every seen and guess what ladies and gentlemen you are looking at him.

Slim then paces around the ring before coming to a stop and laughing. He looks at the crowd and just soaks it in. He then talks once again as the crowd cheers him on.

JlwtGtgueAlulaazphw_PU-by-7JzVUqqzA7eVsQ

Now to every wrestler on this brand that thinks they are hot shit at the moment. Let me tell you right now that I am better than you, I will always be better than you, and I will always be the top guy on Resurgence as long as I remain here. So all of your brands enjoy playing second fiddle to Resurgence Slim’s show!

Slim then slams the mic before heading backstage. The crowd cheers him as he was very serious tonight in his words clearly making it known that Resurgence was the top brand in BPZ and that Slim was the reason why it is and will continue to be.

We cut back to see Brad backstage, he seems a bit different though as he has a match night but has stopped right before heading out through the curtain as he begins to speak. He seems very serious as his tone is very stern.

nKv-BdWrt9opu8AQcHmg-SOGZInwbEHVhk79zhvh

My name is Brad and I have been here a damn long time. Now you people know this and you know that I have I guess never really reached the top. My career so far well it hasn’t really lived up to the expectations that I had once set out for it. It hasn’t lived up to those expectations yet. That though changes tonight. You see I am so sick and tired of being overlooked. So sick and tired of playing second fiddle. Tonight I establish who I am. I establish that I am a new man, a new form of Brad that is going to take that top spot and no one is going to stop me!

Brad then heads through the curtain as his music hits and he gets set for his match. It will be Brad vs Amai up next in what should be a very solid matchup between to solid competitors here on Resurgence. We head off to a commercial break before the match starts up.

As we cut back from a commercial we get set for action as Brad and Amai are about to go one on one. Brad made a statement earlier stating how tonight was going to be a turning point in his career and a win here tonight would be a good step in that direction moving forward.

Brad vs Amai

ODtYFYUICRUJE9i-_p1gZcZhPLdIn9vzqOkesPv1mBv1DMOUCTPlq6ullJzUrMfFF9uuAIhuVyaK_-aU

In a somewhat quick matchup, Brad defeated Amai with an Evolved. Amai got off to a quick start here but Brad fought back and fought back hard getting in a bit of powerful offense that finished Amai in little time. Amai had his moments in this match but Brad was able to pick up the win here in what was a good match to get him heading in the right direction.

We then get set for our main event in what should be a stellar match between Bailey and Prince. Both men have been regarded as quality in names in BPZ Wrestling and should face off well here tonight. Both men would love a win here and a win according to the Resurgence GM Sheridan will have big implications for the future of Resurgence.

Bailey vs Prince

YzekfJi12nh2uT5yQ-S4Z5uy_VNF8H0h30TEEsodC7fKoZR2DM9FrA_6j3qzWuUlXdJNEWri-tGvJvo8

In an excellent match, Bailey defeated Prince after beating him with a quick roll up. Bailey and Prince went back and forth here kicking out of moves over and over as it looked like neither man was going to give up. Bailey though was able to steal this one as he rolled up Prince getting the three count. Not the most impressive win for Bailey but a win nonetheless. Now we will have to wait and see what implications that win will have for Bailey and Resurgence as a whole as we then see the show come to an end with Bailey standing victorious. 

Carnage-Logo.png

See the source image

BPZ Carnage- Episode 2- " Echo Wilson"

Welcome back to BPZ Carnage, where we bring you some of the best performers that the company has to offer. Tonight we have a stacked card per usual, but before we begin, BrendenPlayz, the Gm of Carnage has a few remarks he would like to make.

Brenden Playz- Tonight we will continue the Undisputed Championship Tournament, not just that but Echo Wilson will explain his presence last week. But I just want to introduce these two competitors, making their way down to the ring right now for a QuaterFinals matchup. After losing to Flynn last week in a valiant effort, Sameer will go one on one with Gunner Flynn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sameer vs Gunner Flynn- Quarter Finals

Entrance%2Bwith%2BTitle%2B3.gifEntrance%2B3.gif

The bell rings and we are off, we begin this match with a lockup. The strength advantage would go to Gunner Flynn by a small margin, as he would send his opposition into the nearest corner. He would go for a severe shot at the skull, but Sameer was lucky enough to duck under and proceed with a leg sweep just in time. As Sameer looks to pick up Gunner, he is able to grab Sameer from behind and hit a "Welcome To Hell". Could that do it?

Dragon%2BRush.gif

Gunner Flynn would decide against the cover, and instead continuing the attack. Stomp after strike, and so on before he would go for one last strike, but Sameer would be there to catch a tactical error. He would then take Gunner Flynn down with his own Dragon Suplex. Now heading to the top rope, for a frog splash. What a leap of faith by Sameer.

See the source image

Sameer would then go for the cover, hoping to end it. 1...2.... but no a kick out by Gunner Flynn at the last second. A few moments would pass by, before both men would get to their feet at the relatively same time after defeating exhaustion. But Gunner Flynn would not be safe, as Sameer would hit his opposition with a kick to the gut, followed up by a Curbstomp for the victory.

The%2BCurb%2BStomp%2B4.gifCelebration%2B3.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey vs Emperor Nate

Entrance%2B3.gifEntrance%2B1.gif

We move on from a fantastic match, to what looks on paper yet another one. Last week, Mikey was able to win the North American Championship in impressive fashion against a gamed Yelich. Emperor Nate now wants a shot at immortality, if Nate wins here tonight, you have to think he will get a shot for some gold sooner rather than later. 

The match begins with a traditional lockup, the strength advantage going to Emperor Nate by a large margin, as he sends Mikey into the corner. He would then go for a shot, but Mikey would luckily duck under and counter with a german suplex, dropping Nate right on his neck. Mikey would begin to get cocky, smirking his way to his demise, as Nate would get up and execute a ddt. Followed up by a 450 splash.

wue6Q.gif

As we continue on, it looks to be all Nate at the moment. But as the attack would continue on, the more we realized how wrong that statement was. As both men would get to their feet, Mikey would fire back with a vicious SlingBlade.

Sling%2BBlade.gif

Mikey now looking very good, both men have done exponentially well in this matchup. This is a big chance for both men, as Nate wants to prove he deserves one last chance on top, while Mikey wants to prove he is a valiant champion. And that question would be answered, as Nate would take down Mikey with a superkick, now heading up to the top rope for a Redarrow and the victory.

tumblr_owvdrkIE5M1wyspnlo8_r1_400.gifCelebration%2B2.gif

Echo Wilson Shares His Thoughts

flip-update.jpg?w=1000&h=576&crop=1

Last week, Echo Wilson made his intentions known by sharing his presence after Flynn's victory against Sameer. And tonight, Echo Wilson fills us in, on why he made his presence known last week, and what he wants from Flynn.

Echo Wilson- Many people have come up to me for the past week, and asked Echo why have you targeted Flynn. Is it for the gold? Its not for the gold at all, I dont even want a Championship match, I honestly just want to prove that I can still be on top of the mountain even after a long absence. Mt rise to the top begins once again at Winter Warfare.

Aaron North vs Mecko- Quarterfinals

Entrance%2B1.gifgiphy.gif

Next up we have our final Quarterfinals matchup, where both performers will be debuting here tonight. In Aaron North vs Mecko. Both very skilled competitors, but which one can you use that to their victory?

The bell rings and we get started, both men ensue with a lockup, the strength advantage would go to mecko by a slight margin, as he would send his opposition against the ropes, sending him into a 90 degree angle, where he would fly into the corner. Mecko would then go for a running forearm, but luckily for Aaron North he would get out of the way just in time. Getting ready for the "Devils Advocate".

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Buckle bomb gif

As we continue on with this great match, Aaron would execute a cover, could this be it? 1....2.... but that would not be it, as Mecko would kick out just at the last second. Instead of continuing the attack, he would gloat about the chaos he has caused. But that could lead to Aaron's demise, as Mecko is now up and ready to hunt, with a fisherman neckbreaker.

TK%2B-%2BFinisher.gif

Mecko now goes to end this contest, as he picks up the dead weight that is Aaron North, now going for another fisherman neckbreaker, but is not so lucky as he counters into a brainbuster. Now heading to the rope, getting ready for the "Devils Flight" for the victory.

Flynn vs Bashka

Entrance%2B1.gifBackstage%2BTalk.gif

Flynn is about to make his entrance before the lights turn pitch black. Insinuating that Bashka is here to feast on his prey. The bell rings, and both men are ready for this matchup. We begin with a lockup, where the strength advantage would go to Bashka by a very small margin, but right away he would take down his opposition to the ground, locking in a boston crab, but a modified one at that.

d39532633a97d261f9c2b14c829b913653382a4c

For a few moments, Flynn is contemplating tapping out. But decides against it, instead getting to the ropes a few moments later. As both men are able to get to their feet, Flynn lures Bashka in for a rollup...1..2... but a kick out by Bashka at the last possible second. Bashka then hits a Gts out of legit nowhere, could this be it?

nxt-takeover-brooklyn-ii_20.gif

As Bashka looks to end this one, Flynn gets a drive of passion in this very ring, as he begins to hit strike after strike. Now most likely setting up for that running knee in the corner, but instead the lights go up, and when they come back on a few moments later. Bashka is on top of Flynn for the 3 count, and all that can be seen is once again Echo Wilson to close up the show. 

flipelbow.jpg

Evolve

B1 Tournament B Block: Arius VS Maasa

AKCOD1Xx.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Our second episode of Evolve's return sees early B Block favorite Arius take on the returning Maasa. In a quick match, Arius bowls over Maasa in quick and decisive fashion, scoring an early and impressive two points.

B1 Tournament B Block: Raven VS Epic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHs9vQSs1yCbLOfdFz8xAmaxresdefault.jpg

Our next match sees the former United States champion, Raven, do battle with former NXT rival Epic. The match would be mostly comedic, as Epic attempts to coerce Raven to let the lord into his heart, but Raven is having none of it, putting Epic away with the Raven Claw and scoring an early two points.

B1 Tournament B Block: Nathan Sawyer VS Bart

wwe-baron-corbin-head-shot.jpg?w=1600&h=marty-scurll-696x392.jpg

Our next bout sees the return of Nathan Sawyer, who is doing battle with an early B Block favorite in former Undisputed champion Bart. Though Nathan would try for the upset, he is simply overwhelmed by Bart, falling to the established star with Scurll scoring an early two points in the B1.

B1 Tournament B Block: Alex Costa VS Marker

jon-moxley-696x392.jpgPSAapt9y_400x400.jpg

Our second to last match of the night sees an up and coming talent in Alex Costa look to show his worth against an established and credible foe in Marker. In a good, close bout, Alex would pick up a huge victory over Marker and move up to two points.

B1 Tournament B Block: Hollow VS Joshua Scott

maxresdefault.jpgiw8yN6ll_400x400.jpg

Our second episode of Evolve concludes with a match between two former world title contenders, Hollow and Joshua Scott, doing battle to score the first victory in the G1 B Block. The match would end with a huge victory for Hollow, putting away Josh and picking up a much-needed victory to give himself some positive momentum. Evolve closes with Hollow celebrating this massive victory in his BPZ return, and he could be a dark horse to go all the way in this tournament.

Current standings:

A Block:

2 points: KENJI, Julius, Jo Nathan, Jonathan, Kieron.

0 points: Akki, Ropati, Death Angel, Keirso, Brian Gillman.

B Block:

2 points: Hollow, Bart, Raven, Alex, Arius.

0 points: Maasa, Joshua Scott, Nathan Sawyer, Epic, Marker.

I hate you Meko.

On a serious note, Great work so far guys. I like the different styles in this diary from the way the promotions are being ran and they was they are being structured, it is all mixing together quite well. And I cannot wait to make a comeback and win Block B. Keep it up guys