BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Backlash

WWE Backlash is LIVE on the WWE Network June 14th. Discuss the PPV featuring the "Greatest Match Ever" between Randy Orton and Edge.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
BobdaBomb

BPZ: Back to Brands

I like this so far. Adding a third brand ran by moi is a different take on the usual two brand approach. I'd say in terms of main event guys the talent is evenly distributed but I'd argue Gunner Flynn probably has the best overall roster coming out of this. Hopefully this diary lasts and the posts are consistent. Good job thus far guys!

Very interesting and intriguing concept boys, very unique way to go from the traditional 2 brand split concept. Looking at the three rosters, I would have to say Evolve has the strongest roster with guys like Julius, Arius, Bart etc. Carnage and Resurgence have pretty neat rosters as well, especially Insurgence with having Slim, Bailey, Necce and FCE all under the same brand. Also digging Carnage's roster as well with Flynn, Mikey, Smith, Sameer, and more. Giving the North American belt to my boy Mikey is always a plus, along with Flynn vs Echo at Winter Warfare, it was a really solid first show from Carnage. Hopefully this diary sticks around as i would love to know what all three of you have planned for BPZ Mania and beyond.

BPZ RESURGENCE

dDcrObPC8OTog6h5x-ufGMUuLTe3kS4rjpapPS6z

Welcome to the first ever episode of BPZ Resurgence! We have a big night planned for you tonight as we look to make a statement here and prove to everyone the Resurgence is the top brand in BPZ Wrestling. Resurgence is set up for a big night so let’s not waste any time and get right into the action.

We start off the show as we hear the Resurgence GM Sheridan’s music hit. Sheridan has already been very vocal about her brand online and will for sure be vocal tonight. Sheridan has hyped up Resurgence a lot over the past few weeks and will surely be looking to back it up tonight. We see her high five and blow kisses to fans before getting in the ring and beginning to talk.

Y4H9RUYKxoITXmQHIiAMsFZhdN-qkxRk7xKm-pWh

Ladies and Gentlemen it is my honor to welcome you to such a historic event tonight in the first ever episode of BPZ Resurgence. Now I know it has been painful to sit through Carnage and Evolve the past few days but trust me that tonight will be much, much better. All of the top stars on the Resurgence brand will be in action tonight as the First Class Express, Slim, and even Bailey will be here competing tonight on Resurgence.

We see the crowd cheer as Sheridan smiles in the ring as seemingly her announcement has gotten quite the reaction from the crowd much to the expectation of Sheridan. We see Sheridan allow the crowd to die down a bit before speaking once again.

sK8I144ST4Qc01Nfacr0xCkUZqKLQJq7xgBISkPl

Now let’s run down what you people are going to get to see tonight. We will see the fan favorite Thundermans go head to head with none other than the First Class Express. We will also hear some big announcements from both Slim and Brad. Then to wrap it all up in our main event we will see Bailey go one on one with Prince in a match that will have major implications in the future. Now trust me I am just as excited as all off you are to get this show on the road, so let’s not waste anymore time and get right into some tag team action.

tM2LP-cFaWa84VlP3flcUqOnfwOkv3vk0yPEuXUe

We then hear the crowd cheer as Sheri exits the ring and heads backstage and the first ever Resurgence matchup will be coming up next after this short commercial break.

We then cut back from a commercial break as we get set up for our first ever matchup here on Resurgence. It will be the First Class Express taking on The Thundermans in what should be a short but solid matchup. First Class Express are the clear favorites here but if Arrow Rhodes appears then this whole match could flip on its head.

First Class Express vs The Thundermans

RY0ySVCGwjqs3P3xx4_tp3meZB3AvWBzGm5LllnLrE5apW09ir44_Wr0YBV6Q4h6G1_Pr0suUYNRHAXl

In a short matchup, First Class Express defeated The Thundermans after Isiah Carter defeated Steph Thunderman with a No Regret. First Class Express looked dominant here as there seemed to be no chance for the Thundermans here tonight. We would see First Class Express celebrate their victory in the ring as they start off their time in Resurgence with a win.

After the match we would cut backstage as we would see Bob Sparks talking with some backstage personal as Mirage and Alice would then walk up to Bob and begin to talk with him. Bob would look confused as he Mirage begins to talk.

Fz6g_7aFRKbASZTRHp9hFc8BP6v1SYLGaj44wh1S

Mirage: Bob just the man I was looking for. Now I have the deal of a lifetime for you. I want you to leave whatever is left of Legacy and join me. Me and you Bob we could run the tag team division! Just think about it, not even the First Class Express could stop us!

We see Bob sigh as he looks at Mirage but flashes a quick smile at Alice who stands there looking Bob up and down. Mirage would look over to Alice and then at Bob as he would begin to become angry. He would then begin to speak to Bob in a bit harsher tone.

N9n7XdChlN-r7AVGqwPPKNHUCRevy7L7FC-XAq_Z

Mirage: Listen here you big pile of shit. That is my girl. She will never lower herself to be with a man like you. So just get that through your thick stupid skull. 

Mirage would then slap Bob as Bob looks at Mirage furious. Mirage looks at Alice with a bit of a scared look as gulps. We would then see Bob grab Mirage by the throat as Alice screams. Bob would then slam Mirage through a table as Alice checks on him. 

Gg10HgyNXc_ROaQO8tzUnkLiDtaMGwc8SGKiSIul

Bob: That should keep your stupid ass down for a while!

Bob then goes to walk off but he is confronted by the Resurgence GM Sheridan. Bob looks at her and laughs but Sheridan looks furious with Bob as she begins to talk.

5U12CpMC3atvscqvPrDuWMdi739rIZFlu3h22Lq5

Sheridan: Bob I am sick of your shit. You know what you just granted Mirage’s wish. It will be Bob and Mirage next week vs the First Class Express. And before you try smacking me around just remember I can fire your ass right now if I want to.

Bob looks at Sheridan upset as it looks like he is about to attack her too but he eventually just walks off as it seems Sheridan has managed to somewhat salvage the situation here backstage. We then cut back to the ring as we get set for another matchup.

As we cut back to the ring we hear the crowd cheering as Slim stands on the turnbuckle hyping up the crowd as he is set to go one on one with Aidantor here tonight. Slim the heavy favorite here tonight will likely pick up the win here but who knows maybe Aidantor can work some magic here and pick up the biggest win of his career against Slim.

Slim vs Aidantor

HO8DKYQTKoqXxRjNa3cf_XDHmQGNc89XsIjNDmJcJANzEPOaGv9IzdiEqw35cEPIkk7ADQEKFe3UdF9h

In a solid matchup, Slim defeated Aidantor with an Essential Eliminator. Slim looked pretty dominant here with Aidantor only getting in small parts of offense. Slim was clearly the more talented and experienced man here and it showed as he picked up the win.

As the match comes to an end and Aidantor retreats up the ramp we see Slim ask for a mic as he remains in the middle of the ring and begins to talk. 

6h-5hGn-UiHqwQ_8SDEAZ0dkXTEJJAqyMS4jXanC

The first pick huh… well that is quite an honor. Then again who were you really going to pick. Were you going to pick that bum Flynn, that can never seem to really take his career to a GOAT conversation status. Or well you could have taken the tournament king Julius right? Or you could have taken the best god damn wrestler this company has every seen and guess what ladies and gentlemen you are looking at him.

Slim then paces around the ring before coming to a stop and laughing. He looks at the crowd and just soaks it in. He then talks once again as the crowd cheers him on.

JlwtGtgueAlulaazphw_PU-by-7JzVUqqzA7eVsQ

Now to every wrestler on this brand that thinks they are hot shit at the moment. Let me tell you right now that I am better than you, I will always be better than you, and I will always be the top guy on Resurgence as long as I remain here. So all of your brands enjoy playing second fiddle to Resurgence Slim’s show!

Slim then slams the mic before heading backstage. The crowd cheers him as he was very serious tonight in his words clearly making it known that Resurgence was the top brand in BPZ and that Slim was the reason why it is and will continue to be.

We cut back to see Brad backstage, he seems a bit different though as he has a match night but has stopped right before heading out through the curtain as he begins to speak. He seems very serious as his tone is very stern.

nKv-BdWrt9opu8AQcHmg-SOGZInwbEHVhk79zhvh

My name is Brad and I have been here a damn long time. Now you people know this and you know that I have I guess never really reached the top. My career so far well it hasn’t really lived up to the expectations that I had once set out for it. It hasn’t lived up to those expectations yet. That though changes tonight. You see I am so sick and tired of being overlooked. So sick and tired of playing second fiddle. Tonight I establish who I am. I establish that I am a new man, a new form of Brad that is going to take that top spot and no one is going to stop me!

Brad then heads through the curtain as his music hits and he gets set for his match. It will be Brad vs Amai up next in what should be a very solid matchup between to solid competitors here on Resurgence. We head off to a commercial break before the match starts up.

As we cut back from a commercial we get set for action as Brad and Amai are about to go one on one. Brad made a statement earlier stating how tonight was going to be a turning point in his career and a win here tonight would be a good step in that direction moving forward.

Brad vs Amai

ODtYFYUICRUJE9i-_p1gZcZhPLdIn9vzqOkesPv1mBv1DMOUCTPlq6ullJzUrMfFF9uuAIhuVyaK_-aU

In a somewhat quick matchup, Brad defeated Amai with an Evolved. Amai got off to a quick start here but Brad fought back and fought back hard getting in a bit of powerful offense that finished Amai in little time. Amai had his moments in this match but Brad was able to pick up the win here in what was a good match to get him heading in the right direction.

We then get set for our main event in what should be a stellar match between Bailey and Prince. Both men have been regarded as quality in names in BPZ Wrestling and should face off well here tonight. Both men would love a win here and a win according to the Resurgence GM Sheridan will have big implications for the future of Resurgence.

Bailey vs Prince

YzekfJi12nh2uT5yQ-S4Z5uy_VNF8H0h30TEEsodC7fKoZR2DM9FrA_6j3qzWuUlXdJNEWri-tGvJvo8

In an excellent match, Bailey defeated Prince after beating him with a quick roll up. Bailey and Prince went back and forth here kicking out of moves over and over as it looked like neither man was going to give up. Bailey though was able to steal this one as he rolled up Prince getting the three count. Not the most impressive win for Bailey but a win nonetheless. Now we will have to wait and see what implications that win will have for Bailey and Resurgence as a whole as we then see the show come to an end with Bailey standing victorious. 

Evolve

B1 Tournament B Block: Arius VS Maasa

AKCOD1Xx.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Our second episode of Evolve's return sees early B Block favorite Arius take on the returning Maasa. In a quick match, Arius bowls over Maasa in quick and decisive fashion, scoring an early and impressive two points.

B1 Tournament B Block: Raven VS Epic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHs9vQSs1yCbLOfdFz8xAmaxresdefault.jpg

Our next match sees the former United States champion, Raven, do battle with former NXT rival Epic. The match would be mostly comedic, as Epic attempts to coerce Raven to let the lord into his heart, but Raven is having none of it, putting Epic away with the Raven Claw and scoring an early two points.

B1 Tournament B Block: Nathan Sawyer VS Bart

wwe-baron-corbin-head-shot.jpg?w=1600&h=marty-scurll-696x392.jpg

Our next bout sees the return of Nathan Sawyer, who is doing battle with an early B Block favorite in former Undisputed champion Bart. Though Nathan would try for the upset, he is simply overwhelmed by Bart, falling to the established star with Scurll scoring an early two points in the B1.

B1 Tournament B Block: Alex Costa VS Marker

jon-moxley-696x392.jpgPSAapt9y_400x400.jpg

Our second to last match of the night sees an up and coming talent in Alex Costa look to show his worth against an established and credible foe in Marker. In a good, close bout, Alex would pick up a huge victory over Marker and move up to two points.

B1 Tournament B Block: Hollow VS Joshua Scott

maxresdefault.jpgiw8yN6ll_400x400.jpg

Our second episode of Evolve concludes with a match between two former world title contenders, Hollow and Joshua Scott, doing battle to score the first victory in the G1 B Block. The match would end with a huge victory for Hollow, putting away Josh and picking up a much-needed victory to give himself some positive momentum. Evolve closes with Hollow celebrating this massive victory in his BPZ return, and he could be a dark horse to go all the way in this tournament.

Current standings:

A Block:

2 points: Ropati, Julius, Jo Nathan, Jonathan, Kieron.

0 points: Akki, KENJI, Dark Angel, Keirso, Brian Gillman.

B Block:

2 points: Hollow, Bart, Raven, Alex, Arius.

0 points: Maasa, Joshua Scott, Nathan Sawyer, Epic, Marker.

I hate you Meko.

On a serious note, Great work so far guys. I like the different styles in this diary from the way the promotions are being ran and they was they are being structured, it is all mixing together quite well. And I cannot wait to make a comeback and win Block B. Keep it up guys 

BPZ Resurgence

aIJTtuAnX85Go5s97VzDIUhFZvWA-cwJcIfLrNdY

We are back with another episode of Resurgence. Tonight we get see Slim in the main event as he takes on Prince. Prince has two weeks weeks in a row with Main Event matches, can he come out on top tonight though. We will also see Bob team with Mirage in a match made by our general manager Sheridan as she put to the two men against the best tag team in BPZ Wrestling the First Class Express. We will also see Monda in action as he takes on the young and upcoming Amai. We have a great night planned for you, so let’s get right into it.

We kick off Resurgence as we hear The GOAT blast through the arena as Bailey appears on the stage. Bailey picked up a big win last week against Prince and it was announced that the match would play major implications in the future of Resurgence. It seems as if Bailey is wanting to find out this implications now as he has been clambering and asking the GM Sheridan to announce what the implications were on social media but Sheridan would not respond. Bailey though would announce that he was going to kick off Resurgence here tonight and get an answer from the GM of Resurgence Sheridan whether she wanted to give it or not.

We see Bailey make his way to the ring as we start to hear some cheers from the crowd. A bit of a different reaction than Bailey is used to but he doesn't seem to care as he grabs a mic and begins to talk with the ring to himself.

d0Ic0DwLo3WtukF_c3Oa8SKMYz_diuPsEdskySG9

Bailey: Well here I am back in this ring once again on the A show. I look over this show and all I see is a bunch of bums though. We have Mirage on this roster for example. Now the only reason this show is where it’s at is me let’s be honest. Now I am not one to care about ratings or any of that shit. There is something I care about though, something that has been bothering me for the last week or so. That would be these implications that our Resurgence General Manager came up with. She came up with this great idea apparently but yet she refuses to tell us. Now I don’t know about all of you but it can’t be that great if she is afraid to share it.  I mean that is Sheridan for you right though. Always promising big things yet we can never actually see them anywhere or anytime. But Sheridan this idea that you have, these implications are going to be made public whether you tell me or I force it out of you!

Before Bailey can say anymore though we hear SexyBack blast through the arena as we see Sheridan appear on the stage. She poses on the stage before making her way down to the ring. Bailey can be seen laughing at her as she steps into the ring and begins to talk.

YVL560ZFfzLsQHMkju7G8hisOIANWtEaS4u3yGM9

Sheridan: Those are some heavy threats Bailey. Now I don’t think you really understand what you are talking about here. Now I get that you all want to know the implications of what will come out of your match but you have to trust me in telling you it is better off hidden at least for right now. It is best for the interest of Resurgence and it is better for you Bailey. It is a way in which I am protecting you Bailey. It is just a shame you are to blind to see this.

Bailey looks at her confused as scratches his head. He then paces around the ring a bit as Sheridan looks at him confused herself as he begins to talk.

2FmnymUFSPBGDnwpdfZ2_pgtdU5OuFMjX6pdItVX

Bailey: Protecting me? What the hell is going to hurt me? No one on this brand even has the reputation to lace my boots. In fact your not even relevant enough to be talking to me at the moment. But you see you have this secret. This secret that I must know, this secret that is just killing me to find out. A secret that affects me and a secret that you are going to tell me right fucking now!

Sheridan looks at him a bit nervous as she begins to talk. Bailey is now standing right in front of Sheridan up close and personal getting in her face. Sheridan is clearly scared but she manages to get some words out.

kgfsgGcfBS7xYCGtRgAHmX3jNKPuKuHeVy1H8lOd

Sheridan: Bailey, I...I ...Can't tell you-

Bailey doesn't listen to anymore of it has he hits Sheridan with a Career Killer! Bailey just took out the Resurgence General Manager, what is he thinking! Surely there will be major consequences for this, but for now with Sheridan out cold in the middle of the ring Bailey can't be punished for it as he smiles as that must have felt pretty good to let some of that anger out. When then see Bailey grin as he walks back up the ramp and heads backstage. We  eventually see some medical personnel rush the ring to check on Sheridan as she is really feeling the effects of that Career Killer. Meanwhile we will cut to commercial break.

1vLZrAlRYWRTKZlArOEQ9xXJmJbFiHuVah5Dcz_M

We cut back from commercial as we see Mirage walking backstage with Alice. Mirage has a big match later tonight as he teams with Bob Sparks to take on the First Class Express. Mirage and Bob have never really seen eye to eye so taking on the top tag team in BPZ Wrestling is going to be more than a challenge for the two.

mYT_v9n3zjJ3jBEFTdJGaxOZTH4p7IEYZFNZ_D77

As we see Mirage and Alice walking backstage we eventually see Bob Sparks approach the two. He does not look happy as he stands over Mirage after giving a smile to Alice who returns to favor. Mirage looks disgusted as he looks up at the big man before Bob begins to talk.

TMf-zyxfkgR5OD3yGzrOQJB1rgaudXoGPJfiPglF

Bob: Listen pipsqueak I don't like this anymore than you do alright. But if you want to finally pick up your first win here in BPZ Wrestling just let me do my thing and cheer me on with Alice. I’ll do all the work all you have to do is stand on the apron and enjoy watching me kick both Isiah Carter and Hans Clayton’s asses. You see no one in this company can match up with me not even the best tag team in the company stands a chance. So just stay the hell out of my way.

Bob is about to walk off before he stops for a second and turns back around speaking once again. Alice seems to be happy at Bob's decision to stay a bit longer unlike Mirage.

Q8pFR9VbaxSgW6dpLDYbZ8xeW_g4SE509p_Iixzt

Bob: Oh and if you do get any idea of getting in my way or trying to be the hero you will never be. Trust me I will end your career just as quick as it started and even after you leave this damn company I will make sure to make your life a living hell.

Bob then walks off as Alice can be seen biting her lip as Mirage just looks at her shaking his head before he grabs her hand and walks off in the other direction as we cut away back to the ring for some singles action.

t1cI380ftGnZqp1Uf7atEJ8ZYAZr73DRoiH7OotZ

We then cut to the ring as we get set for one on one action it will be Brad vs Jack Bishop. Brad has seemingly stated he is looking for a fresh start to his career on Resurgence and got off to a good start picking up a solid win last week. As for Jack Bishop is a younger talent with lots of potential for this Resurgence brand we will just see if he can take down a veteran the likes of Brad here tonight of Resurgence.

Brad vs Jack Bishop

-W-ljtrRbYETt75yxrs-H0rojmsZzUKjR8ZsdXS8_v5hvDrJq_dCk9B1mBf2YUz2E6nAsZBerSNW4-NR

In a solid matchup, Brad defeated Jack Bishop after hitting him with an Envolved. Brad was able to pick up another win here this week. Brad seems to be getting on a bit of a roll her on Resurgence. With this new brand and fresh start could this mean the Resurgence of Brad and his career as a whole? We will just have to wait and see.

After the match we would cut backstage as we would see Prince sitting in his private locker room. Prince came up just short against Bailey last week but is looking to make up for that tonight as he takes on Slim in tonight's main event. Prince looks at the camera and smiles as he begins to talk.

4lB2BRuS78R0veTHyVOJCsOLyquPAhsLwYYlC4Gr

Prince: Now sit down, sit down. Trust me I know why you are here. You know the Prince is not a dumb man and neither is he a deaf man. He hears all the rumors that you have been spreading about me. The rumors that I am nothing but hype, I am just not able to ever get the job done, and the Prince has even been hearing things like he has been sleeping with the Resurgence GM Sheridan. Now what do I say to this rumors, I say shame. Shame on all of you who are spreading these things that are clearly not true. You see the Prince suffered from a fluke last week and trust me that I am not in the slightest worried about losing against the likes of Slim. Slim is nothing compared to the Prince. Oh and if you doubt that don’t worry I will prove you wrong. You will all learn to think more and really open your eyes to the greatness of the Prince. Oh and when I do win tonight and raise my hands high in victory I don’t want to hear your fake ass cheers. Cause you people don’t deserve the Prince. Cause baby the Prince is just to damn good for you.

The camera then cuts away as we see Prince sit back on his couch laughing. Prince is clearly confident heading into his matchup against Slim tonight. Although maybe a bit overconfident. We will see though later tonight as the two go one on one in tonight's main event.

We then cut back to the ring as we get set for our second match of the night as it will be one of the top names in BPZ history Monda taking on the young upcomer Amai. Both men are on opposite spectrums of the BPZ roster and it should be interesting to see how they match up here tonight. We then hear the bell ring as the match starts.

Monda vs Amai

tCbogMB8jeoPZvYx1a3RfWzoiLuF_HrSyR9Ky86hdZpKJLlCXxN2qTmlaCQs0iSImzlHuH5ze-cVP0XA

In a pretty good matchup, Monda would defeat Amai after hitting him with a leg drop. Both men had their spots in this match but the experience of Monda really showed in the later parts of this match allowing for him to pick up the win here tonight. We would then see Monda celebrate in the ring after the match as the crowd cheers him on.

As Monda is celebrating in the ring suddenly the lights go out the crowd is in shock as they can’t see a thing. The lights then turn back on suddenly and oh no, it's the Antichrist, it’s Necce! Monda doesn't see him though as the Antichrist stands behind him as Monda stands in shock.

-XQtJdHXV2Odyp8LEr_DOSfUR6cWXCGOyTS1BRzi

We would then see Monda turn around only to be hit with an Antichrist Revolution! Monda is out cold in the middle of the ring as the lights then go back out and when the come back on the Antichrist in nowhere to be seen. Monda is out cold and he’s attacker is nowhere to be seen.

Medical personnel then rush the ring checking on the older veteran Monda seems to be hurt as he has not moved since he was hit with the Antichrist Revolution. We then cut to a commercial break as the crowd and everyone in the arena is left in shock.

We then cut back from commercial break as we get set up for another match. We will see Bob and Mirage take on the First Class Express. The First Class Express seemed to be the heavy favorites in this one as this seems to be more of a punishment for Bob Sparks then a good matchup for the First Class Express. Can Bob Sparks and Mirage somehow click and pick up a big win or will the First Class Express dominant like they are expected to. 

Bob and Mirage vs First Class Express

imGXCTU292X9PwPNhhm-8aseOACz6WOui1ifSxJeY-7hKtMgu_A5ol7Y8bu6aVDN83zjO9-gLZWmI2MTs4aG_EJB0Wzx8ExZEIhEzVLEOaLnvHTXn5-p0pFT

In a solid matchup, First Class Express defeated Bob and Mirage after Isiah Carter defeated Mirage after hitting him with a Fallen Angel. Bob Sparks was looking dominant here before Mirage tagged himself in against the wishes of Bob. Bob was furious as he would then just chokeslam Mirage in the ring and leave him there in the ring for the First Class Express and the rest is history. We would then cut to a commercial break.

As we cut back from commercial we see Slim standing behind the curtain as he begins to talk about his upcoming match with Prince in tonight’s main event.

QBuFeyfZdCLHC84e2emWG1tH3psHKKM6jjSpZr6f

Slim: What do you want me to say? It’s gonna be another easy win let’s be honest. I am going to run through everyone on this brand. There is no one I fear and there is no one that I cannot beat. You know what there is none of here on Resurgence though, there are no men capable of beating me. Now Prince tonight is going to be yet another example of that as I show the world once again why I am the very best to ever step foot in a BPZ Wrestling ring.

We then hear Slim’s music hit as he makes his entrance as we get set for his match with Prince which is coming up next after a short commercial break.

As we cut back to the ring we get set for our main event match as it will be Slim vs Prince. A big match for both of these men here tonight as it will have a big influence on who rises to that next level of becoming the face of the Resurgence brand. Both men are capable of taking that spot but tonight only one man can come out on top.

Slim vs Prince

5uNtL9COV1leMsVim9YNVqFD8mRELzwXuYt1WZEF1-ASZnZZHm45Rq2tmpfssgNMmDJspas6gh6tzHWX

In an excellent match, Slim would defeat Prince after hitting him with the Light Out! Slim picked up a huge win here tonight as once again Prince fell just short. Slim is destined for great things on this Resurgence brand it seems as he has now picked up 2 big wins in the 2 matches he has had so far with Resurgence. We would then see Slim celebrate his win in the ring as the show comes to an end here tonight.

Carnage-Logo.png

Image result for daniel bryan"

Welcome back to another edition of BPZ Carnage, we are just two weeks away from BPZ Winter Warfare, where Flynn goes one on one with Echo Wilson, but to begin the show off tonight, Jeremiah Flynn will make a special announcment regarding his match against a familiar foe. Along with that, we have a stacked card for you tonight, including the SemiFinals of the Undisputed Championship tournament.

Jeremiah Flynn- Tonight I am out here simply to address my issues against a dear friend of mine, Echo Wilson. See over the past couple of weeks, Mr. Wilson has invaded my life, and made it his sole mission to make my life a living hell. And I say no more, I am tired of the games, I am tired of the simple minded tactics. So here is my proposition, No Holds Barred, what do you say Wilson? Let me fill you with torture, just like you have done to me. I will fill your body with the agony you have made me feel these past two weeks. And I want an answer by the end of the night, this is my proposition take it or leave it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eli Smith vs FDS-SemiFinals

Image result for lio rush"Image result for kenta njpw"

After a stellar announcement by Jeremiah Flynn, what will Echo Wilson have to say? But we must move on, speaking of the Champion, the SemiFinals will take place tonight as we begin with Eli Smith vs FDS, they have had their fair share of hatred in the past and it only continues here tonight for a spot in the Undisputed Championship Tournament Finals. 

As the bell rings, these two square off with a lockup. The strength advantage goes to FDS by a large margin, as he pushes his opposition into the corner, he strikes Smith with a disrespectful slap, infuriating the former Intercontinental Champion. As FDS looks to go for another slap, Smith ducks under and runs to the other side of the ring, hitting a springboard cutter.

Image result for lio rush gif"

As we continue, Smith would go for the cover..1....2... but a kickout by FDS at the very last second. After a few moments, both men reach their feet with the crowd cheering them on, showing their appreciation for both competitors. But the action must continue as FDS hits a clothesline. Contuining to pick his opposition up, sending Smith to the outside. Now hitting a running moonsault off the barricade.

b451a98fe35423ed-600x338.gif

As we now get to the final moments of this clash, FDS would pick up Smith and send him back inside the ring, looking to strike him with another clothesline but Smith is able to reverse it with a ddt. Smith would now head up to the top rope, executing a beautiful frog splash..1....2......3..... Smith is able to get a big win here tonight, as he will enter the finals against either Sameer or Aaron North. 

Image result for lio rush frog splash gif"Image result for lio rush gif"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darius Shiba Shares Some Wisdom

Image result for Atsushi Onita gif"

As we return from commercial break, Darius Shiba would enter the arena while smoking a cigarette. Last week Shiba would confronts FDS, challenging him to a deathmatch, which will happen at BPZ Winter Warfare in just less than two weeks. Tonight he shares some wisdom with us after a devastating loss for FDS just a few moments ago.

Darius Shiba- FD, FD, FD, do you not get it? I am in your head man, I will always be in your head, I am something you have never been able to manage. And at Winter Warfare I am going to expose you for what you truly are, a pathetic rodent. Yes a rodent, you a rat, and at Winter Warfare, you will be executed with a rat trap of your own. See you there buddy, bring your deadly game, because I know I will.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey vs Corey

Image result for jay white entrance"Image result for buddy murphy"

As Shiba finishes his remarks for his opponent at Winter Warfare, we move on to some more action involving the North American Champion, Mikey going one on one with Corey. Corey is making his debut here in BPZ tonight, but it will be no easy task against such a great Champion Mikey.

As we begin this clash, both men begin this match with a test of strength, where Mikey would overpower his opposition, sending him into the corner. Mikey would then send him into the corner, striking him with a running elbow strike. A few moments later, Corey would run off the ropes, striking the North American Champion with a big shoulder block. The question is, could this be it?

Image result for buddy murphy gif shoulder block"

We now continue on with this great matchup as Mikey now reaches his feet, as he grabs his opposition with great force, throwing him outside of the ring, Corey falls off the apron after the impact. Mikey then proceeds to pick up Corey, putting him up on the apron and hitting a suplex right on the apron. The question that needs to be asked is who wants to win this match the most? Mikey now throws Corey back in the ring, executing a nasty strike to the skull.

Image result for kushida gif"

We now have gotten to the final moments of this matchup, both men have gone to war and we still have two more matches to go here tonight. The match finally ends with the "Shattered Illusions" for the win, Mikey looking very impressive here tonight with that big victory. In less than two weeks, he will defend his North American Championship against Nate at Winter Warfare.

Image result for burning hammer gif"Image result for jay white gif"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sameer vs Aaron North-SemiFinals

Image result for seth rollins"Image result for sean ohaire"

As we return from yet another commercial break, we get ready for a SemiFinals match of the Undisputed Championship tournament. Sameer will go one on one with Aaron North to decide who will face Smith in the finals of this very tournament at Winter Warfare. Who will get that very oppurtunity in less than two weeks?

We begin this matchup with a staredown between the two men, this is a crowning moment for one of these two men. They continue with a lockup, the strength advantage would go to Sameer by a small margin. He would push his opposition down to the canvas, now boasting on his strength over Aaron North. Can Aaron get back in this one, or will Sameer's veteran expierence be too much to handle?

Image result for seth rollins gif

A few moments later, they intertwine in a test of strength, Aaron North would win this test of strength, now bringing Sameer down to the canvas this time around. Aaron looks to pick up Sameer, but yet again the veteran expierence by Sameer is too much for North to handle, as he rolls him up...1...2... but a kick out by Aaron. Sameer would then get up right away and hit a devastating knee strike to the skull.

Image result for seth rollins gif superkick

We now move on to the final moments of this bout, Sameer is now looking to finish this off and move on to the finals of the Undisputed Championship tournament, can he do it? He would set up for a superkick, but Aaron would duck under but then be caught with a pedigree. Sameer struggles to cover him, but after a few moments is able to do so..1...2....3.....

Image result for seth rollins pedigree gif

Liking the look of this diary so far. I really like the blue format from Bob and the twitter stuff he put out. Icon I like your storytelling so far and how you split up matches with short segments to make it more realistic that just having match after match. The roster I feel like are evenly balanced as well, each roster has its notable stars and midcard guys. Shame that I'm not in this but oh well. Keep this up you too.

Evolve

B1 Tournament Second Round A Block Matches:

Keirso beats Akki

Brian Gillman beats Dark Angel

Jo Nathan beats Kieron

KENJI beats Jonathan

Julius beats Ropati

Current standings:

A Block:

4: Jo Nathan, Julius.

2 points: Ropati, Jonathan, Kieron, Brian Gillman, Keirso, KENJI.

0 points: Akki, Dark Angel.

B Block:

2 points: Hollow, Bart, Raven, Alex, Arius.

0 points: Maasa, Joshua Scott, Nathan Sawyer, Epic, Marker.

BPZ RESURGENCE

vlYZXLOq17y-SwVI60VU0EE95mbHAA5IOCDH9-Cp

Resurgence is finally back after what seemed forever BPZ Wrestling is back on a roll. Last week we saw Bailey attack the Resurgence GM Sheridan which will for sure have some consequences this week. We will also see the First Class Express in action tonight in our main event. Tonight will be another stellar show for Resurgence as we get under way.

As Resurgence kicks off we see the Resurgence GM Sheridan kick off the show. She seemingly seems to be back to health a bit after the attack from Bailey last week. Sheridan is booed by the crowd not getting any pity here as the crowd seems to be supportive of Bailey’s actions last week. Sheridan gets in the ring upset as she begins to talk.

7D4Wf8Bp6wosda7THXBojOyrTvCkoHp1dayVkREg

Last week Bailey’s action against me were unacceptable and I know that you all were in complete shock and disgust along with myself when Bailey did what he did. Don’t worry though his actions will not be tolerated I will see to it that he receives the proper punishment. I will not stand by like the weaker general managers of BPZ wrestling and let these rebellious qualities in Bailey be tolerated that is why tonight Bailey will be…

As Sheridan goes to continue Bailey’s music hits as the crowd cheers and Sheridan looks disgusted in the ring. Bailey would stand on the stage as he looks down at Sheridan with a smirk on his face. Bailey would then make his way down to the ring before Sheridan begins to talk not letting Bailey interrupt her and her message.

-69vwMBjGPY9nZFMr5k8ETgfGkVro7g56-D5h70n

Bailey I don’t have time for your bullshit okay! So tonight it is going to be you vs First Class Express in a 2 on 1 handicap match! I to be honest Bailey I can’t wait for them to kick your ass all over this ring tonight.

Bailey would look at Sheridan as we see a smirk appear on his face. Sheridan is pissed as she stares Bailey down waiting to hear his response.

Gdy0LHbL8omVy0P5TZ_Jc1wg8KY-vSL9aeGqUgvU

Really that’s the best you could come up with, a handicap match? Fine you know your stupidity and ignorance is going to catch up to you. And trust me when I say it’s going to catch up to you tonight because I am the best god damn wrestler this company has ever seen, so I don’t care who you send at me because I can assure you they will all fall and your pointless games will be no match for the Greatest Wrestler in BPZ History!

We would then see Bailey walk off as his music hit’s leaving Sherian furious in the ring. Sheridan would then eventually make her way backstage as the segment would come to an end and we would head to a commercial break. 

In our first match of the night we will see Bob Sparks taking on Prince. These two have faced off a while back but this is a new time after the brand split so we will have to see what happens here. Both men are more than capable of pulling off the win here tonight so let’s see what happens.

Bob Sparks vs Prince

bQdCX_7sMpjyx59dFBa6kaFMPhicg5ZPQMj9UjiqAPzf7ame04bEvIoBAd8iJ2bWBl5kHpvhoEdw9Mde

In a solid match, Prince defeated Bob Sparks after a quick roll up thanks to interference from Mirage. Mirage costed Bob here in this match as Bob was on the brink off putting Prince down only for Mirage to distract Bob allowing for Prince to steal it. Mirage would laugh at Bob from the stage as Bob would be furious in the ring after the match.

We would then cut to a video package as we would see Monda appear on our screens. The BPZ legend would begin to talk as he is clearly not happy about the recent attack he suffered at the hands of the BPZ Antichrist Necce.

66SvuaoPln2hAavUoXkrbuKp02_BNJwDC17uwnWZ

You know for all the time I have put in here, for all the blood sweat and tears you’d think I would have a little bit more respect. But clearly some people in this company don’t have respect for the great Monda. Well Necce, I see the games you try to play with people, messin with their minds and shit. Well let me tell you something brother, you ain’t breaking me! I am gonna beat that stupid and ignorant cos playing ass. So Necce if you were looking for a fight. Well son, you got one!

The cameras would then cut away as the scene would end. Monda is clearly not happy with Necce and has made that point here tonight. Monda seemingly not afraid of Necce is ready for a fight we will not wait and see what the antichrist does to react to this.

We now get set for our second match of the night as we will see Slim go one on one with Rory Orton. Slim has been running through the roster as of late and Rory Orton is going to look to change that here. It’s an uphill battle for Orton here but more shocking things have been seen here in BPZ Wrestling.

Slim vs Rory Orton

nhlKqhUUuA0Z5Ws6n9QpFppthv1BVUtMazJAEtxFUPwcQiyXE1iQT1UqAFXVJq6piDSErxwj5vLhfsFz

In a nice match, Slim defeated Rory Orton after hitting him with the Light’s Out. Slim was dominant here as Orton was not able to get much offense in. Orton although a rising star here in BPZ Wrestling is no match for a top BPZ star in Slim. Slim picks up another win here as his dominant trend here in BPZ continues.

We would then cut backstage as we would see Bob Sparks furious barge into Sheridan’s office. Sheridan would look at him with a grin on her face as she waits to hear what Bob has to say.

16nCnz8je8UcbcCpfqzj0dj_0T3pfeL8frHulpgF

You need to fix this, this is a travesty. That imbecile cost me that match and you clearly saw it. I want Mirage, and I want him now. I am going to kill him. Two weeks in a row he has cost me my matches and I am not going to put up with it any longer. You either give me a match with Mirage right now or this whole Resurgence Brand is going to feel the effects of a pissed off Bob Sparks.

Sheridan would look at him and sigh. Sheridan would then begin to speak as she clearly has not a lot of interest in what Bob wants.

YBZHZuSLfoJyLL4humj_o6wj26RL_Zfhu_gDzYUd

You know what I have my own problems at the moment Bob. So next week it’s going to be you and Bailey in the main event, depending if he survives tonight's match. If you win that match, then you will get your match with Mirage. If you lose though, there will be heavy consequences.

Bob Sparks looks at her with a smirk as he then leaves the room with a path to Mirage now. Mirage better hope that Bailey comes through next week or else he could be on a path to a serious beatdown at the hands of Bob Sparks. We would then cut to a commercial break before we get set for our main event match.

In tonight's main event we will see Bailey take on First Class Express in a 2 on 1 handicap match. Bailey has the odds stacked against him here tonight but if anyone can overcome the odds here Bailey might be the guy to do it. It should be a great match though overall so let’s get right into it.

Bailey vs First Class Express

NzvkDWn_jMa0DkzOilCecvKQryMe9fa1TTGoR5YS5DcG3A8YDhcLLm39FZ8BFVgBNRCeB5ZG4o1t-l5D

In a great match, First Class Express defeated Bailey after Isiah Carter defeated Bailey with a Fallen Angel. Bailey put up a fight here but could never overcome the numbers advantage here held but First Class Express. First Class Express proved why they are the best tag team in BPZ Wrestling tonight as they managed to put down Bailey.

After the match we would see Bailey in the ring as First Class Express would begin to beat him down to the shock of the crowd. We would hear boos reign down on First Class Express as Bailey would be pummeled into the canvas. We would then hear Sheridan music hit as she would make her way down to the ring. She would step in the ring and begin to speak to Bailey as First Class Express would hold him up.

ohja7QNscHAsFBlcenas3KR-Y46CFVF64-g4Oevb

You should have never questioned me Bailey. I am in charge here not you and the sooner you learn that the better. This is my brand this is my show and Bailey you are nothing more than just another pawn I am going to use to take over this entire company. So as a word of advice to the rest of the Resurgence roster don’t push me because I will push back much harder than you ever could!

We then see First Class Express push Bailey toward Sheridan as she would then hit Bailey with a Career Killer! Sheridan and First Class Express would then pose in the middle of the ring as we seem to have a group starting to form here on Resurgence. The show would come to an end with the 3 standing tall over Bailey who is out cold on the canvas.

huM7qO9TGK5ZkZsegI6QEt2VF5qp-18EXKUODDO9