BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

Doing it my way

As Bailey finishes his statement, the lights in the arena go off and the crowd sit in anticipation, waiting to see who they could be hearing from in a few moments, or whether or not somebody was coming to ambush Bailey. However, when the lights come on everything appears to be the same, until everybody notices Bashka sitting in the corner of the ring, leaning against the bottom turnbuckle with a microphone in his hand, his face once again half-painted.

PracticalNimbleDuck-size_restricted.gif

He stares directly at Bailey and he waits as his former rival turns and stares back at him, tensing up as he is ready for a brawl between these two legends once more.

”I bet you feel really edgy right now, don’t you Bailey? You come out here and speak out, saying whatever comes to your mind and you have absolutely no filter. I would feel really cool right now if I were you, well done. Listen, don’t mind me, I just came to check on an old friend and wish you..luck in the tournament alongside Slim. It would be a real shame if you two, two of the best to ever grace this business weren’t able to win due to...unforeseen circumstances. As I said before, good luck. From the bottom of my heart, buddy.”

The lights cut out once more and when they return, Bashka is nowhere to be seen as Bailey stands there in confusion, completely lost for words after what just happened.