BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Friday Night SmackDown Discussion: December 6th 2019

image.png

Following Roman Reigns destruction of Robert Roode, Dolph Ziggler is the next man to challenge The Big Dog, as King Corbin brings his own bad intentions to the mix. Also, after an attack at the hands of the “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, what happened to Daniel Bryan?

• King Corbin vows to humiliate Roman Reigns 
  • What happened to Daniel Bryan?
  • Roman Reigns to face Dolph Ziggler as struggle for SmackDown supremacy continues 

WWE seem to have moved away from the 5 preview points, showing that even they have no clue what's going to happen on RAW and Smackdown. I think Reigns and Ziggler will be good, we have seen them fight with this dynamic on the Shield vs Dogs of War feud, but I still think it should be an entertainnig match. Also, what happened to Daniel Bryan should be very interesting. Other than that, any Baron Corbin on TV is a no from me.

This week's Smackdown was pretty okay. I loved the promo exchange between The Miz and The Fiend, i'm glad Miz is once again being recognized as a main eventer. It's a bit weird that he is trying to find out what happened to one of his biggest rivals but i suppose there's no one better for the role so why not go with The Miz. Bray messing with Miz's family really makes me hate Bray which is actually good because he's a heel and he's supposed to be disliked.