WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Flynn

GOD

db.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

“More often then not, I find myself contemplating what it is exactly that drives me. What makes me..... me?”

We are live on the BPZ Network with none other the BPZ Undisputed Champion, Flynn. He standing holding his Undisputed Championship staring directly into the camera. He appears to be in a great thought before continuing his thoughts further. 

“When I entered this company years ago, I had all the raw potential. I was skilled but sloppy. Bailey taught me how to adapt, but more importantly he taught me how to play dirty. However something he didn’t teach me how to do, remains my greatest strength. My own intelligence. My ability to psychology breakdown my opponent weeks ahead of our match. I get in there head and it’s over. They remain a step behind me, their own vision cloudy, a blur that betrays them. Second guessing every move..... I put them in my trap, and then I put them down.” 

“Survivor Series an anomaly took place. I was pinned in that ring for the first time since the Main Event of BPZ Mania. More importantly I was pinned by the most overrated man in BPZ history, a man who doesn’t even deserve his name spoken by me. Creed reigned supreme but what is it that they truly accomplished? Doubling down on everything that I’ve done for the past year. Establishing the Fire Squad to do exactly what it sounds like, rain down fire and brimstone on whoever the hell I see fit. Removing me from General Manager position? I’ll double down on the beatdowns I plan to inflict on this roster.” 

“I feel untouchable. I feel unbeatable. I feel..... like a god. And what is a King to a God? I have been described as unstable. A loose cannon. Told repeatedly I host numerous anger issues. Yet, following what I’m told is a massive loss, I’ve never felt more calm in my entire career. In fact I carry a smile on my face because I know the truth whether or not anyone wants to admit it. I am the best in the world. I am the greatest of all time. I am the BPZ Undisputed Champion and at Survivor Series I pinned the current BPZ World Champion. What does that mean? Exactly what it sounds like. I’ve said this is the gold to hold in BPZ. Yet I am consistently insulted, nearly to a point of embarrassment. I stand here, with a message. Carnage next week I host an open challenge for this BPZ Undisputed Championship. I plead with those in that locker room who question my dominance. Those who question my ability to accept my challenge and take this title off of me. Men are forced through the gauntlet for an opportunity like this and I’m offering it to you people for free. Next week is your final opportunity to shut me up, before I ride into 2020, YOUR Undisputed Champion.”

The message short but to the point, who will answer Flynn’s open challenge next week on Carnage?