BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
TheBeastlyKing

Upcoming Battle

Carnage returns from commercial break to James Knight music playing

The crowd cheer on James Knight as they await what he is about to say

So I understand that I have a battle against Mr. Darius Shiba on December 11th. And, I understand that we have not exactly seen eye to eye since first encountering one another, but I do feel like we could do something special together. See we both have this brutal fighting style that is sure to entertain the fans like how no match has done before. But, Darius I feel like you don't know who you're stepping into the ring with. See you think your gonna destroy me in that ring come the 11th, and well I have news for you, you won't.

I believe that in your mind I am all talk and no bite, well quite the opposite is true in that statement. When I enter the ring I am not looking to be your friend, I am looking to destroy you. I look to dismantle my opponents when we go face-to-face. So Mr. Shiba I want you to reconsider how you responded to what I said. When I said "Be careful who you go after Darius, because sometimes those who you attack will hit back even harder" That was not a threat, that was a warning. I was just trying to make sure you are prepared for the biggest ass whopping of your short lived career. 

So I'll see you in the ring on the 11th, Shiba. Oh and feel free to bring your own body-bag. Because trust me you are not walking out of that match the same. That is even if  you walk out of our match.

James Knight drops the mic and exits the ring under a sea of cheers from the crowd