BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
ArrowGargano

What’s Inside The Mind Of The Riddler

As Arrow comes through the center of the stage with a mic in his hand and tape around his ribs after that attack from Steph after they lost to FCE.

Riddler you want war?

Well guess what you just asked for war and not only war but global warming as well because I’m challenging you for winter warfar which we all know it’s presented by global warming but Riddler you attacked me when I was weak why was that?

Because you can’t attack me when I’m looking at you Riddler you think that you can just betray me when you weren’t even up to your feet and then you put a ladder in the ring and dirty deeds me for what the fame?

I’ll tell you why because you can’t do it when I’m looking hell I spent more time in the ring than you all you did was do a springboard dropkick but then got superkicked and then you moved out of the way for Bics finisher and then hit a double clothesline and then tag me in because you couldn’t get to your feet and help me out could you but now I’m challenging you for WW in an EXTREME RULES MATCH you think you can avoid me but you can’t now because you done messed up when you attacked me you thought you could go back to your little villain cave? 
Well guess what your wrong and I’m not leaving this ring till you come out.