WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
owendalton

Natural

The camera cuts to a room, with a man sitting in a chair in front of a fireplace. He motions for the camera to come around, and you see that it's Jack Bishop.

"Well, Survivor Series was needless to say a disappointment. I was so close, so damn close to winning that title. But Mecko beat me. It happened whether I like it or not. The Tiger earned his title. I won't say otherwise. But, whether you like it or not, I'll keep coming for that title. I don't know why you call yourself the Tiger really. It's definitely interesting. You know, eventually a cat gets sick, and begins to die. It needs to be put down."

Jack takes a knife that's sitting on a table next to him, and throws it into a dart board on the wall, with Mecko's face on it. He walks over to it, and admires his work.

"You know, I've been waiting so long to get the NXT title. It's consumed me. It's been all I've thought about at points. I'm not going to let someone idiot keep me from what I deserve, and I'm sure as hell not going to let that entitled bitch Amai get a hold of it."

Jack takes the paper off the wall, and throws it into the fireplace.

"I'm sick and tired of being overlooked. I am going to tear apart everyone in this division until I get what I want."