WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
TheBeastlyKing

Re-Entering the Race

James Knight makes his way to the ring under his theme music a few days removed from his first win. He is rocking his new "The Cure" shirt which was a surprise move that James Knight made after his win over Darius Shiba which left the crowd in shock. Lets see what he has to say.

So lets just get the elephant out of the room first. Yes I did join The Cure last week. 

James Knight is met with mixed reactions from the crowd

See this was an executive move on my part because my whole career I tried to do things on my own, and to say the least, things did not really go my way. So I decided to turn a new leaf and you guys fully supported me and that felt great, but I wanted to know that someone had my back just in case, because I know I tend to rub people the wrong way. So when presented the opportunity I had to take it.

Now that we got that out of the way let me get to why I am actually our here tonight. Tonight I I officially rejoining the NXT title picture. This has been the title that for months I tried to get and just time after time I came up short in my attempts to gain it. Well now that I am back and now that I have The Cure behind me. I feel like it is truly my time to gain the NXT Title.

To be honest I don't even care about who I am going against at Winter Warfare. Because this is James Knight's time to shine. This year my goal was to at least have one title. And even though it may have to be at the very end of the year, I still pan on achieving that goal. So to whoever has the unfortunate nature of meeting me in the ring. I suggest just giving up now because I am a man who has a world of momentum at the moment and I plan on walking out of WW with the title I should've gained a long time ago.