BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Money In The Bank

Superstars climb a ladder to gain an opportunity at the world championship, any time, any place.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Flynn

2020 BPZ Night of Legends: January 10, 2020

Image result for joker hit me gif

I would also like to mention that the Carnage scramble booking is a PISSPOOR job by the booking team. Marker and Buddy Ace, respective former Premium & US Champions, have to FIGHT EACH OTHER TO GET IN THE MATCH, instead of someone who has not even become an NXT Champion (Beastly, no offense), to get into the match.

Gotta be better.

16 hours ago, Slim said:

I would also like to mention that the Carnage scramble booking is a PISSPOOR job by the booking team. Marker and Buddy Ace, respective former Premium & US Champions, have to FIGHT EACH OTHER TO GET IN THE MATCH, instead of someone who has not even become an NXT Champion (Beastly, no offense), to get into the match.

Gotta be better.

Ah Slim good lad what do we have here. Let’s start with the glaring problem with ur dissection and it’s comparing contribution achievements to something that is strictly Kayfabe. Now over the last let’s say 6 months how many Kayfabe matches have Marker and Buddy Ace actually won. I may be wrong here but I believe the answer is zero, while our good friend beastly recently has a Kayfabe win which therefore makes sense for him to be in this match 

if you have anymore problems with this booking decisions. Please do not hesitate to ask me, you know where to find me 

What a card here, huh? Some good matches here we have. Should be a fun show.... However seeing I'm not on the card is sad, considering I wanted to sit out the last few, but the itch returned for Night Of Legends to compete and compete I want to do. 

6 hours ago, Julius said:

Ah Slim good lad what do we have here. Let’s start with the glaring problem with ur dissection and it’s comparing contribution achievements to something that is strictly Kayfabe. Now over the last let’s say 6 months how many Kayfabe matches have Marker and Buddy Ace actually won. I may be wrong here but I believe the answer is zero, while our good friend beastly recently has a Kayfabe win which therefore makes sense for him to be in this match 

if you have anymore problems with this booking decisions. Please do not hesitate to ask me, you know where to find me 

He beat Shiba in both of there debut matches that should not result in getting a Chance right away lol. No offense but Amai and Beastly King are nowhere near as big as Odd and Marker. I don’t even think Amai has a had a kayfabe match in his career and he’s been here for awhile now. You can twist this however you want and try and defend the booking team. This was clear to me buddy ace and marker should be in this match by default just based off there achievements and based off the fact that they would be legit threats alone to win this match especially marker. Twist it however you want I think we all know If you wanted a qualifying match it should of been between Beastly and Amai.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:12 PM, Slim said:

Gotta be better.

7B973CF0-91DD-448F-94BA-73419B6C70F3.jpeg

"the itch returned for Night Of Legends to compete and compete I want to do"

That itch never goes away. And it never will. Nobody will accept it but I'm the hungriest of all the BPZ superstars and I will remain that way for years to come. 2019 ended on a positive note, making these stars get better in every aspect of BPZ. But this tag team match is to feed my hunger I have for the slightest of success. Alex and Mikey have a bright future ahead of them, no doubt about it, but this one I NEED to win in order to showcase that I'm not just a smuck that goes on the microphone and make things sound good. I want to prove that I still got a little bit of IT that leads me and my partner to the win at Night Of Legends. Alex, Mikey, you boys are going to need all the luck in the world on this go. 

BPZ Undisputed Championship: Jeremiah Flynn(c) vs. Slim (Survival Games Winner) 

BPZ Tag Team Championships: Creed(c)(Eli Smith and Bart) vs. Invictus(KENJI and Arius) 

BPZ North American Championship: KENJI(c) vs. Raven 

Hans Clayton vs. Jack Bashka 

Julius vs Ropati 

Carnage Scramble: Beastly vs. Crippler vs. Amai vs. Aaron North vs. Buddy Ace (Winner is granted a Number One Contendership for the North American Championship at BPZ Mania) 

Bob vs. Bailey 

Firing Squad(Mikey and Alex Costa) vs. Tiger and D.N.A.

BPZ Undisputed Championship: Jeremiah Flynn(c) vs. Slim (Survival Games Winner) 

BPZ Tag Team Championships: Creed(c)(Eli Smith and Bart) vs. Invictus(KENJI and Arius) 

BPZ North American Championship: KENJI(c) vs. Raven 

Hans Clayton vs. Jack Bashka 

Julius vs Ropati 

Carnage Scramble: Beastly vs. Crippler vs. Amai vs. Aaron North vs. Buddy Ace (Winner is granted a Number One Contendership for the North American Championship at BPZ Mania) 

Bob vs. Bailey 

Firing Squad(Mikey and Alex Costa) vs. Tiger and D.N.A.

BPZ Undisputed Championship: Jeremiah Flynn(c) vs. Slim (Survival Games Winner) 

BPZ Tag Team Championships: Creed(c)(Eli Smith and Bart) vs. Invictus(KENJI and Arius) 

BPZ North American Championship: KENJI(c) vs. Raven 

Hans Clayton vs. Jack Bashka 

Julius vs Ropati 

Carnage Scramble: Beastly vs. Crippler vs. Amai vs. Aaron North vs. Buddy Ace (Winner is granted a Number One Contendership for the North American Championship at BPZ Mania) 

Bob vs. Bailey 

Firing Squad(Mikey and Alex Costa) vs. Tiger and D.N.A.

BPZ Undisputed Championship: Jeremiah Flynn(c) vs. Slim (Survival Games Winner) : Flynn

BPZ Tag Team Championships: Creed(c)(Eli Smith and Bart) vs. Invictus(KENJI and Arius) : Invictus

BPZ North American Championship: KENJI(c) vs. Raven : Kenji

Hans Clayton vs. Jack Bashka : Hans

Julius vs Ropati : Julius

Carnage Scramble: Beastly vs. Crippler vs. Amai vs. Aaron North vs. Buddy Ace (Winner is granted a Number One Contendership for the North American Championship at BPZ Mania) : Buddy Ace

Bob vs. Bailey : Bob

Firing Squad(Mikey and Alex Costa) vs. Tiger and D.N.A.: Tiger and DNA

BPZ Undisputed Championship: Jeremiah Flynn(c) vs. Slim (Survival Games Winner) 

BPZ Tag Team Championships: Creed(c)(Eli Smith and Bart) vs. Invictus(KENJI and Arius) 

BPZ North American Championship: KENJI(c) vs. Raven 

Hans Clayton vs. Jack Bashka 

Julius vs Ropati 

Carnage Scramble: Beastly vs. Crippler vs. Amai vs. Aaron North vs. Buddy Ace (Winner is granted a Number One Contendership for the North American Championship at BPZ Mania) 

Bob vs. Bailey 

Firing Squad(Mikey and Alex Costa) vs. Tiger and D.N.A.