BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
BrendenPlayz

Highly Underrated Games

i'm going to say Killzone Shadowfall. I thought that was an excellent game to kick off the PS4 that many over looked for COD or battlefield at the time. I enjoyed The Order 1886 a lot despite it's length. A sequel would be cool because the gameplay was excellent just not enough of it. I liked Mafia 3 a lot too which I think get's a lot of criticism unfortunately. 

I would say Payday 2 or Paladins, Payday 2 is a bit old but I think it still deserves attention. It is one of the most fun game I have played with friends, and even after many years I still have loads of fun. Paladins because it is a free version of Paladins, its a good game to play for a couple hours set down and get back to it. Its one of those secondary games that you play when you have nothing else and for that reason it think people should check it out.  Me and Brenden played it for some time one night and it was fun

Red Dead Online

I know this isn't a "game" in a sense, but I've seen so many people hating on Red Dead Online and yes it defiantly has its problems. But I love it, the grind of waiting to find that perfect 3 star Elk, Moose, Crocidile, anything you can shoot. Aiming, sneaking up and getting the perfect kill. Seeing a bird flying in the sky and hitting the perfect bow shot, casting a few lines into a lake and catching fish and throwing your loot onto your horse and riding to the butcher trying not to get killed by a posse, all while talking to your friends in a PS party. Its brilliant, that aspect anyways. I've been having so much fun with it.

On 3/4/2019 at 3:08 PM, Hans said:

The Godfather on PS2 is very enjoyable game. I remember play this game a lot on my PS2 and damn was it fun. Barely see anyone give this game any praise.

The game was a blast. Being able to gain control of local businesses. mob hits. It really was a more sophisticated version of GTA in a way. Even though you could still get up to the same sort of chaotic crimes. Did you ever play the sequel? I never got to. Instead i picked up Mafia 2.  

3 hours ago, Arius said:

The game was a blast. Being able to gain control of local businesses. mob hits. It really was a more sophisticated version of GTA in a way. Even though you could still get up to the same sort of chaotic crimes. Did you ever play the sequel? I never got to. Instead i picked up Mafia 2.  

Nah, never played the sequel. 

Hitman 2, didn't get anywhere near the amount of sales that a game of that quality should have gotten. It's a true shame as it may lead to the end of the series while the developers managed to do a wonderful job. The budget was already low after one of the parties involved walked out, which you could then we they had to use pictures in cut scenes.