WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Ropati4

League of Legends: A NBA2K20 Diary

This is a great idea for a diary Ropati, it's something different to what we see with the general rebuilds and 2k sims. For the Eastern Conference I think the 95-96 Bulls are a guaranteed lock to make the Conf finals, matching up against maybe the 12-13 Heat. For the West it's hard to go past the 00-01 Lakers who I think will take on either the 15-16 Warriors or the 13-14 Spurs. My NBA Finals prediction is Jordan's Bulls in 6 over Kobe and Shaq, because Jordan never ever been to Game 7. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses 

This is going to be fun to read. When I saw the idea in the Dom2k I was instantly intriqued, legend myleagues are always interesting to me, and it will be interesting to see the differences between your and his save. In terms of predictions, it is very tricky as 2k has it's weird moments, but you would have to imagine that the 13' Heat, 96' Bulls and 86' 08' Celtics are the main favourites in the East, while out West the Kobe and Shaq and Showtime Lakers and 16' Warriors would be battling for control. 

Great idea Ropati. Wish the 03-04 Timberwolves made an appearance but it is what it is, I'm gonna be glad to see how this diary turns out and I'm probably gonna root for 11-12 OKC Thunder, keep this diary going Ropati this is a great idea.

Ooo, this is going to be interesting. There are a lot of good teams in there, and I think there's gonna be a lot of teams above 500 and a lot below with not a whole lot in between. I think that the 15-16 Warriors, 00-01 Lakers, or 13-14 Spurs are gonna end up taking the west, and as for the east, who knows? The 12-13 Heat, all the Celtics team, and the Nets team are gonna be pretty good and give the other teams a run for their money. I think at the end of the day, the 00-01 Lakers are gonna win the whole thing, but I'm excited to see how this is gonna turn out.

League of Legends Week 1 Recap: 

How this will work is i'll give a general recap of the league showing the standings and players of the week and i'll take an in-depth look at the top 3 teams around the league in the past week. 

2019-20 Milwaukee Bucks (4-0)

image.thumb.png.d866516be7cf949158abc434

(Ersan Ilyasova blocking Wilt Chamberlain) 

The Bucks started off the season against the 1970-71 Lakers featuring Wilt Chamberlain and Jerry West, this game went down to the wire and despite Ersan Ilyasova blocking Wilt and then West just moments later the Bucks found themselves down 1 with 10 seconds to go. They decided to put the ball in Middletons hands and he delivered draining a long 2 for the win. Next up they had 2010-11 Chicago Bulls featuring Derrick Rose and yet again Middleton's name was in the lights this time not for a game winner however as he dropped 43pts 6 rebounds and 6 assists on 15-20 from the field and 8-10 from 3. Next they faced the Brooklyn Nets through all the Middleton hype people seemed to have forgotten about Giannis, he quickly made people remember as he dropped 36pts 17 rebounds & 7 assists on 15-25 from the field and 4-8 from 3. Lastly they had the 1976-77 76ers with Julius Erving, while no one on the team excelled Brook Lopez came up big as he blocked a big Erving dunk which would tie the game however the Bucks ended up winning 115-112. 

1997-98 Utah Jazz (3-1)

image.thumb.png.dbe4d20e01dd4085e01440d0

Utah was most certainly not looked at one of the top teams in the league going into the season and many experts thought they would be more of a lower playoff team than one of the top dogs. Utah started there season off vs the 1994-95 Magic featuring Shaq and Penny Hardaway and in this game Karl Malone shined in a murdering as he dropped a triple double with 28pts 18 rebounds and 10 assists to the lead the Jazz to a 110-77 win. Next up was the 1993-94 Houston Rockets featuring Hakeem and while Hakeem did dominate in this game it wasn't enough as aside from Hakeem the Rockets were lacking as Malone dropped 32pts and 12 rebounds as Utah won 105-100. Next they had the 2015-15 Warriors who broke the wins record with 73 wins so you can't blame people for thinking Utah would fall short here, however they didn't as they beat them 116-106 thanks to Malone who dropped 41pts and 24 rebounds in an incredible game. To end Utah's week they faced the 2001-02 Sacramento Kings who have Chris Webber, Peja and others and despite Malone dropping 39pts and 15 rebounds the Jazz fell short losing 114-104 to end the week on quite the sour note. 

2019-20 LA Clippers (5-0)

image.png

Many were interested to see how new duo Kawhi and PG13 who fair in a league full of super teams. They started there season off vs the 2011-12 OKC Thunder with KD, Westbrook & Harden and PG's return to Oklahoma he thrived putting down 36pts and 7 rebounds of 15-21 from the field and 4-8 from 3 in a 120-109 win. Following that game they faced the 2013-14 Spurs with Duncan, Parker & Kawhi along side others, Now in Kawhi's return to San Antonio he thrived with 26pts 9 rebounds 5 assists 5 steals and a block to give the Clippers another win this time the score being 115-105. Following the 2 returns for the Clippers duo they went to Cleveland to face the 2015-16 Cavs with Lebron, Kyrie and K Love and the Clippers had a great offensive night and a poor defensive night with 4 members of the Clippers scoring 25pts or more and PG at the top of the 4 with 40pts on 16-28 from the field, however they also let up 135pts but there let off the hook since they won 145-135. Next up was the 2010-11 Mavericks with Dirk and yet again the Clippers had a great night offensively but this time they were solid on the defensive side of the ball as well. They won 135-111 with PG getting 32pts and 10 assists. Lastly they faced the GOAT MJ and the 1995-96 Bulls and they dominated them winning 128-102 as Kawhi had 33pts 10 rebounds 7 assists 2 steals and 2 blocks. 'The Clippers are currently the best team in the league beating the 2 best players of all time as well as 3 teams who all won the west. 

League Standings

West:

image.png  

image.png

image.png

East:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Players of the Week:

East: Lebron James (2015-16 Cavs) 32.5 pts, 9.7 rebounds, 12 assists, 1.3 steals, 0.7 blocks 62%FG, 40%3PT, 93%FT

West: Hakeem Olajuwon 41.6 pts 17.8 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.8 steals, 4.6 blocks, 53%FG, 0%3PT, 70%FT