BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Wrestlemania 36

Discuss the biggest event of the wrestling year, Wrestlemania!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

PAC vs Orange Cassidy

This should be a good match, I am a big fan of both of these men. And have been since AEW formed, so seeing these two square off will be very fun to watch. The momentum is unfortunate not on the side of PAC, with losing in his best efforts last night to Kenny Omega in overtime. It sets up a rather good feud with how Cassidy came out after the matchup, and did his whole bit with the sunglasses. For the match itself, I dont see PAC losing this one at all. He cant lose to Cassidy in my opinion, but we will see on the 29th, surely excited for this one. 

Very interesting decision from AEW to make this match. Honestly it comes across as something that PWG would book and I'm kind of into it, Cassidy actually is a great character and has a solid in ring (well solid enough) to have a fun match especially with someone like PAC who can get great matches out of a lot of people. I feel like PAC has gotta win this right? I know Cassidy is over as fuck but it's PAC so I just feel that he'll win this match. 

This was a very entertaining match all things considered. PAC and Orange Cassidy showed some good chemistry here and I enjoyed the expressions PAC showed here. The addition of the Lucha Brothers here was interesting and I do wonder what this will lead into. In the end glad PAC won since he is the bigger star right now and could be a very good chellanger to Moxley for the World title.

You know what, Orange Cassidy has a fun little gimmick. Unfortunately the shelf life is about 5 minutes. Once people have seen that he can actually compete like we saw in this one, the appeal is lost. The crowd absolutely love him to be fair. But while it's fun, I just can't see it lasting. Doesn't say much for Pac that he took like 10 minutes to beat him and needed a really unneccesary run in to do it. Not good for Pac at all, but Cassidy had a great showing.

I thought this was one of the better spectacles of the entire night. The Cassidy gimmick is completely over, everyone buys into it and seeing PAC acknowledging it and getting involved was great. What surprised me was how long it went and how good Orange Cassidy looked when he was on offence. The guy can wrestle, he has the crowd behind him all the time and is so unique when he does so. Just like Darby Allin I think Cassidy can make it big and make AEW a hell of a lot of money 

This was arguably one of the best matches of the night. Orange Cassidy is incredibly over, he's so much fun to watch and he's proving that he can actually go when he tries. The man is exceptional at selling and has some quite good aerial offense, and the fans absolutely love him. PAC is the absolute man for doing this match and putting over Cassidy as much as he did, but PAC still earns his win here, redeeming some of his losing in AEW. PAC has been more of a gatekeeper than an actual main event attraction, and he has the potential to do big things for AEW. Hell, I'd slot him in for a World Championship run in the next few years.

Really fun match all around, from the comedy bits to the all around performances from both men. It was a really fun watch, Orange Cassidy really showed that he is here to stay, he is one of the most over guys in AEW currently, and he proved that at Revolution. He also brought it to PAC, showing that he is actually a pretty good talent, and big props to PAC who put Orange Cassidy over big time. I thought overall this was a great match, and one of the best on the card. They went with the right call, having PAC pick up the victory in this one, im excited to see the future for both of these men.