BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Evolution

What was the last movie you watched?

I finally watched World War Z last night. Solid and satisfying film, nothing too out of this world extraordinary but i thought this film was very enjoyable. It had James Badge Dale in it, albeit briefly, and i think he is a pretty decent actor, so that's something.

I finally watched World War Z last night. Solid and satisfying film, nothing too out of this world extraordinary but i thought this film was very enjoyable. It had James Badge Dale in it, albeit briefly, and i think he is a pretty decent actor, so that's something.

I thought WWZ was pretty good, I think I saw it in the cinemas pretty decent movie.

I went to watch Edge of Tomorrow at the cinemas the other day, i thought it was a pretty good movie and its helped me discover my love for Emily Blunt... Also watched Now You See Me on DVD yesterday, it was a film i was really looking forward to seeing when it was realised in the cinemas, but i never got around to going but i finally watched it and also thought that was a pretty fun movie to watch, definitely enjoyed it.

I saw Moneyball last night. If you like sports movies or Baseball specifically, you will enjoy this one. 

The other day I also saw 22 Jump Street which I thought was absolutely hilarious, loved it a lot! 

Yeah, me and my friends saw 22 Jump Street last week, it was funny as hell!

And last night I watched Frozen, which was pretty good.

i watches We're the Millers on NowTV yesterday, i enjoyed it and it was quite a funny film with a few standout moments and ive always had a crush on Jennifer Aniston so her strippers moments were up there with the films standout moments... Decent film though, not something id watch a lot but it was fun.

i watches We're the Millers on NowTV yesterday, i enjoyed it and it was quite a funny film with a few standout moments and ive always had a crush on Jennifer Aniston so her strippers moments were up there with the films standout moments... Decent film though, not something id watch a lot but it was fun.

That movie is so great.