WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Evolution

What was the last movie you watched?

Image result for snatch

Finally watched 'Snatch' and it lived up to expectation. The film was weirdly stylised which added so much to the film. The dialogue was great and the film has an A list cast. For me, it reminds me a little of Pulp Fiction with the wacky style and dialogue but also adds itself to British humour.

Detective Pikachu (2019)

Image result for Detective Pikachu Poster

Finally got around to watching Detective Pikachu (On the very last screening here), and I absolutely loved this movie. It was pretty much everything I needed it to me. The visuals for the pokemon were great, and it was fun just scanning each scene to recognise all the different pokemon they had running around Ryme City. Ryan Reynolds is brilliant, he's probably the best part of the movie. The acting can be a bit stilted at times, but the movie's charm and my bias as a huge Pokemon fan made me love it. While the main mystery is standard, it's well handled along with some legit nice twists thrown in there. This is probably the best Video Game-adapted movie now, or at least one of them, considering how the vast majority are pretty horrendous.

I haven't been to the cinema for a very long time, and this movie has really made me rediscover why I enjoy the cinema so much. And for that, Detective Pikachu will be a movie I remember for a very long time.

Image result for Glass

To be completely honest I was not a fan of this film at all and I found myself being bored at times during. The story doesn't really pick up until about 90 minutes in which can't be good for attention spans and the story itself just really isn't captivating. In saying that however, the acting from both Samuel L Jackson and James McAvoy is superb and really provides the film with a touch of shining light 

Image result for aladdin

Saw this in the cinemas a couple of days ago and it was pretty good. I don't think that it was better than the 1992 original but it still highlighted the main stuff and had the same enjoyment as the first. I think as Disney looks to make these old cartoon movies into live-action this was a good one and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the Lion King remake when it hits cinemas this year 

Murder_Mystery_Official_Poster.jpg

I watched this on Netflix the other day and it was a good switch up for Adam Sandler to not just be the “funny dad trying to be cool and he screams a lot” that he plays in literally every other movie. This movie is a genuinely good watch with a good ending and I do suggest watching it if you get the chance.

Image result for 13 hours the secret soldiers of benghazi

Just finished watching 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. Just like a majority of war movies being put out today. It isn't your typical "Michael Bay extravagant explosions". It is genuinely a fantastic movie. Another great piece in the very quickly rising movie career of John Krasinski.

Mommy's Little Girl (2016)
image.jpeg
This is a Lifetime movie so it wasn't played with high expectations. actually it was on TV while i was working on other things but it was hilarious throughout. A very predictable plot, but Sadie, the little psycho girl in this movie was hilarious. One moment she's acting like the sweetest kid and the next she's inflicting harm on anyone who threatens to take her away from her mother and shouting lines like "follow temptation and you deserve what you get!" Her actions were quite comical and entertaining which saved the movie from being forgettable.

Image result for murder on the orient express

After watching Murder Mystery on Netflix, I was sort of in the mood for some more Murder mystery movies and I remembered that this film existed so I decided to give it a watch. It's pretty good murder movie, with the scenario and then the ending really throwing me off, I could never have imagined what the ending would turn out to be. If you are into Murder mystery movies, then yeah this is a pretty good one to watch 

Image result for the week of

I've been watching a shit ton of Adam Sandler films over the last week and I stumbled across this one which I hadn't seen before. I don't know why but I wouldn't stop laughing throughout the movie although it isn't really over the top with Comedy. I feel like Sandler gets a bad rap for his comedic acting but he is very serviceable as an actor especially a comedy actor and pops a few laughs here and there which make him mostly enjoyable to watch 

Image result for men in black international

Went to go see it at the movies today and to be honest I really wasn't a fan of it at all. The plot was extremely basic and didn't really set anything up very well. I'm a fan of the original Men in Black movies with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones but I felt like this remake or reintroduction to the franchise was just off line completely

Image result for Spiderman far from home

I won't go into spoilers and the plot about this movie because I am assuming that majority of you guys haven't seen this yet but it was another pretty good installment in the MCU. I liked Homecoming more but this was still an exceptional film which sets up for Phase 4 extremely nicely, it's going to be interesting to see what happens next 

10 hours ago, bailey14 said:

I finally watched the Movie US. I liked it alot. I wouldn't say it was better than Get Out. But at the same time they are completely different movies. But this was creepy. The acting was great.. The Story played out well and the Twist was really good. definitely worth the watch

The ending of the movie legit had me shook ngl 

The Martian (2015)
Image result for The Martian 2015 banner
Matt Damon is great in the role, and delivers in his humour which is unexpected from a Ridley Scott movie. A thrilling movie about sending a rescue mission to save a marooned man. The attention to authenticity is appreciated trying to stay away from fantasy science though accepting it is still a film which makes it more surprising just how exciting the science can be.