BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Money In The Bank

Superstars climb a ladder to gain an opportunity at the world championship, any time, any place.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

BPZ Goes Back To Brands

Great decision here to do this. I know everyone is pretty comfortable with how kayfabe is right now but you have to think 6 months down the line from now and I already start it was already becoming a bit stale so just imagine what it would be like in 6 months. Brandsplits are fun and it freshen things up. Plus now guys that maybe have been stuck in the midcard and really can’t get the opportunity to stand out or get there foot out of the mud will get there opportunities to shine now with a smaller roster on each brand. Great decision to do this now 

On 3/29/2020 at 1:30 PM, Bart said:

As edge closer to the draft date, more information will be announced regarding the split.

So... is there any more information? I would like to know if there is more information.

5 hours ago, Alex Costa said:

I would like to know what's gonna happen with the Kayfabe titles as a whole. Since the draft will be going tomorrow I feel an announcement on this soon could be appreciated.

Overall the titles will be decided by decision of the GM who drafts that champion. We’ve all basically agreed North American and Undisputed will become brand exclusive based off where their drafted while the Tag Titles will FLOAT due to how brittle the tag team division can become. 

The singles kayfabe titles, Undisputed and North American, can be completely revamped, altered and changed based upon that GM’s own will to do so. For example if one does end up with Undisputed they can change the name/design etc to any thing they please and this is vice versa for NA. For the time being there will be no midcard kayfabe title, at least for 2-3 months as we establish the brands once again and see just how well padded out and if we can handle having such titles. It’s a slow process, several things will be implemented and added in over time however we’d rather keep it simple for now. A top kayfabe title for each brand, those champions being KENJI and Hans, with our current tag titles floating within brands. 

As for if KENJI and Hans are drafted by the same GM, I can only conclude either that GM is terrible or they plan to bring in their own title. This can leave the brand with NA and Undisputed with their own choices of what to do. 

One more thing, Contribution titles will not be effected at all by the brands.