BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Prince

Worst Games You Ever Played?

The worst game of all time that I have played is superman on the Nintendo 64. First up we have to fly through rings in the sky. The controls were brutal and trying to move around was just a pain. Once you miraculously beat the first part you have to kill a few bad guys which ok yea sweet that's ok. So you kill them and then what? MORE FUCKING RINGS. Worst game ever.

Idk what you guys are talking about, you guys are naming current games which wern't that bad. Ima base mine off the hype, the letdown, and the low number of players who still play. I mean look at the trailer it looks like an awesome open world game but...it just wasn't there.

1 hour ago, BiC said:

Idk what you guys are talking about, you guys are naming current games which wern't that bad. Ima base mine off the hype, the letdown, and the low number of players who still play. I mean look at the trailer it looks like an awesome open world game but...it just wasn't there.

Division isn't a bad game at all. It's not amazing or anything, but to say its the worst game ever is a stretch. Going off your argument you just said I would say Watch Dogs would fit that description more. Some really enjoyed the Division and it had a solid player base for a few months. Watch Dogs died off in days. The other Tom Clancy Game, Ghost Recon is probably considered worse than this and it had some solid hype too. 

16 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Division isn't a bad game at all. It's not amazing or anything, but to say its the worst game ever is a stretch. Going off your argument you just said I would say Watch Dogs would fit that description more. Some really enjoyed the Division and it had a solid player base for a few months. Watch Dogs died off in days. The other Tom Clancy Game, Ghost Recon is probably considered worse than this and it had some solid hype too. 

Good point Brenden, and I got to agree Watchdogs 1 AND 2 hae little players all though I own WD 2 and love it. And I gotta agree the Tom Clancy games are bad I mean...look at this shiz.

Image result for tom clancy's paintball

Spent 12 bucks on this when I was 9 and I hated it. Lmao

1 hour ago, BiC said:

Good point Brenden, and I got to agree Watchdogs 1 AND 2 hae little players all though I own WD 2 and love it. And I gotta agree the Tom Clancy games are bad I mean...look at this shiz.

Image result for tom clancy's paintball

Spent 12 bucks on this when I was 9 and I hated it. Lmao

Watch Dogs 2 is far better than Watch Dogs 1. A player base isn't really a fair way to review a game. Many great games didn't catch on and have small online communities. Greg hastings 2 and I have a dark horrible history. I finished the game twice, on the hardest difficulty as well to try and get the platinum. But the game glitched and didn't count me beating the game on the hardest and the game was beyond frustrating and annoying that I couldn't force myself to suffer another playthrough.