Milestone Club!

WWE Universe Mode: #37 is now available to view on BrendenPlayz Youtube! It's time to finalize Wrestlemania. Tonight, we will have two big matches to determine our championships matches for the big event. Finn Balor and Shinsuke Nakamura will battle Dolph Ziggler and Baron Corbin to determine our number one contender's for the RAW Tag Team Championships. Plus, Buddy Murphy, Sheamus and Austin Theory will fight it out in a Triple Threat match to determine Robert Roode's Intercontinental Championship opponent.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

All Elite Wrestling: "Back Together Again" #19

After spending the last couple of months fighting alone, tonight Hangman Adam Page will finally reunite with his tag team partner Kenny Omega as they take on Proud 'N' Powerful. Will the former champions be able to coincide to defeat Santana and Ortiz?
Watch Here

NXT TakeOver: WarGames

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its NXT TakeOver: WarGames! Discuss it here!
Discuss Here

NJPW World Tag League 2020

The winners of World Tag League will set themselves up to challenge for the IWGP Tag Team Titles at Wrestle Kingdom 15!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going! New to the forums? Introduce yourself! Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today! Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch Watch WWE Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz' Youtube Channel! Want more updates? Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter Need assistance? Message one of our friendly moderators and they will be happy to help!

NXT Discussion: September 16th, 2020

• Hall of Fame

image.png

Two massive title clashes headline a huge edition of NXT as Damian Priest defends the North American Championship against Timothy Thatcher, while Breezango look to hold on to the NXT Tag Team Titles against Imperium. Elsewhere, NXT Women's Champion Io Shirai faces Shotzi Blackheart in non-title action and the unlikely duo of Drake Maverick & Killian Dain team up to battle The Undisputed ERA's Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish. Catch it all tonight at 8/C on USA Network!

• Damian Priest to put the NXT North American Title on the line against Timothy Thatcher
  • Breezango defend the NXT Tag Team Championship against Imperium
  • Io Shirai to clash with Shotzi Blackheart in non-title match
  • Drake Maverick teams with Killian Dain against Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish

wwe.com

Should be a solid show. Excited for the Thatcher/Priest Match the most and it will definitely tear up. I believe Dain and Maverick win over TUE, Io beats Shotzi, Breezango beat Imperium, and Thatcher falls to Damian Priest. However, I'm definitely tuning in to NXT, and I'm curious to see what Regal's 2 announcements are. Maybe something for War Games IV??? 

Really interested in this O'Reily/Ciampa feud. It is good to see that they are solidly presenting Undisputed Era as a group of Tweeners rather than just solid Babyfaces or Heels. I really like that added aspect to the group and it has reignited my interest in the group. Thatcher/Priest was a decent match, although I am disappointed they burned this match so early as they could of used this later on as a match with actual tension for the title, since it seemed pretty clear that Thatcher wasn't going to win the Championship. It'll be interesting to see where they plan on going with Priest's title reign as it progresses to say the least. 

Ended up watching NXT this week and I really enjoyed the show. Io/Shotzi was a really strong opener and a starmaking performance from Blackheart against Shirai. Thatcher/Priest was pretty good, a bit sad Thatcher lost again but I understand the reason why. Breezango/Imperium was fine and I really enjoying Breeze and Fandango's run. O'Reilly vs Ciampa like FD said is looking pretty good and I am happy to see Kyle O'Reilly finally getting a singles push as I am a big fan of the guy.

Solid show and it should be close this week between them and AEW I feel.

Shotzi did really, really well in the opening match. I felt like she hung in there with Io, who is long considered to be one of the best female wrestlers in the world and with how commentary spoke of her throughout the match I think she has a chance of capturing the belt within a year. I also liked the KUSHIDA match-up and it showed a sort of new attitude to him where he's less compassionate of his opponent. It gives him an edge almost and takes him from the typical smiling foreign babyface, to something that people can get interested in. I also liked the Tag Team Championships match a whole lot. Thought it was a good defence, and we close that feud and put Breezango against other teams within the division. I loved the co-main with Maverick having a fiery comeback and the main event was solid too. Priest and Thatcher and world's apart gimmick wise but both are improving with each week.

I agree with the others here. Shotzi had a breakout performance against Io, and it just shows us time and time again how good Io Shirai is. This is probably Shotzi's best match to date, and her stock just keeps rising. Mr. Regal announced Number 1 Contenders Matches for the NXT and Women's Titles, so I am excited for a possible Io/Candice Match or Io/Rhea. Balor vs Dream would hopefully be good. We had KUSHIDA vs Austin Theory, and KUSHIDA got the win with the Hoverboard Match. I hope they at least do something with KUSHIDA after his Dream feud, possibly having him go for Santos Escobar's Cruiserweight Belt. Breezango vs Imperium for the Tag Titles also happened, and it was solid and Tyler Breeze and Fandango got the win. We then had a filler match between Kayden Carter and Kacy Catanzaro and Xia Li and Jessi Kamea, which the latters lost. We then had TUE vs Drake Maverick after Killian Dain didn't show up, and it ended in a No Contest. I don't really care about the Dain/Maverick story at all, but speaking of TUE- It looks as if KOR is finally getting his singles push. Kyle is awesome in the ring and I said it around 2019, that being he should've won NA instead of Roderick. However, it looks like KOR vs Ciampa is in the works and I'm all for it. We then had the Main Event Matchup, that being Damian Priest vs Timothy Thatcher. I liked the match, but I am disappointed that Thatcher lost the match, and I have no clue what they will do with him next. Yeah, Priest won and his reign continues on. Overall, a pretty solid show and I think they managed to do just as good, if not better than AEW.

• Arius unpinned this topic