Milestone Club!

WWE Universe Mode: #37 is now available to view on BrendenPlayz Youtube! It's time to finalize Wrestlemania. Tonight, we will have two big matches to determine our championships matches for the big event. Finn Balor and Shinsuke Nakamura will battle Dolph Ziggler and Baron Corbin to determine our number one contender's for the RAW Tag Team Championships. Plus, Buddy Murphy, Sheamus and Austin Theory will fight it out in a Triple Threat match to determine Robert Roode's Intercontinental Championship opponent.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

All Elite Wrestling: "Back Together Again" #19

After spending the last couple of months fighting alone, tonight Hangman Adam Page will finally reunite with his tag team partner Kenny Omega as they take on Proud 'N' Powerful. Will the former champions be able to coincide to defeat Santana and Ortiz?
Watch Here

NXT TakeOver: WarGames

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its NXT TakeOver: WarGames! Discuss it here!
Discuss Here

NJPW World Tag League 2020

The winners of World Tag League will set themselves up to challenge for the IWGP Tag Team Titles at Wrestle Kingdom 15!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going! New to the forums? Introduce yourself! Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today! Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch Watch WWE Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz' Youtube Channel! Want more updates? Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter Need assistance? Message one of our friendly moderators and they will be happy to help!

Valor Chapter 3: 6ix Paths (October 9th)

• Flynn pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

yAOmj2E.png
Atlas Number One Contendership: Amai vs. Addy vs. Ogre

Ahead of their Valor Chapter 3: 6ix Paths event the General Manager has announced that at the same night the championship will be contended we will also see the next contender crowned as Amai, Addy and Ogre will square off for a chance at either Eric Shun or Sheridan for the Atlas Championship. 
Ogre recently continued his winning streak after defeating the upcoming Tony Tastic at NXT Takeover, extending a path of destruction since joining the Valor roster earlier this year. Ogre is no stranger to the stage of these Chapter events having started his career at Chapter l against former BPZ United States Champion Austin Omega in a shocking defeat and following that up at Chapter ll against powerhouse Siege in a hard hitting clash. As the Brendenplayz Universe have gotten behind the giant it seems he has only gotten the ire of his contemporaries. The isolated Ogre spoke candidly of how Debby desires a shiny new prize and now there is at least a possibility that it could take place.

Speaking of NXT Takeover it would be hard to ignore the achievement made by 'The Moneymaker' Amai as he took his possible final bow out of the division with securing the NXT Championship for a second time in his career. Following an impressive victory against 'The Chancellor' CJ Sellers it seems ever since taking the reigns of his own career after losing former 'Don Dada' Slim has not dissuaded him from chasing success. Now that he has shown success in being able to tame beasts after defeating The Tiger, will Amai be able to put that skill to work in taming an Ogre and this next entrant?

Our finally entrant into this contest, the former 'Beast Of Whitemoor' turned heads when he first stepped into Brendenplayz Wrestling with his poetic sermons, emerging from the prison he had called his home for years and into the squared circle. Signing to the company in mystery Addy was qui8ck in gaining key victories against long tenured superstars such as Prince and capturing the NXT Championship only fuelled the fire for Addy in his pursuit for dominance. But the road hit a rocky path in August, after failing to further himself in the crowning tournament he stepped back, reassessed, and in one month since stepping back into the limelight Addy has been able to upset both Brandon Hendrix & Jack Bishop showing that the former champion is back in true form. Addy has a history with Amai from their time under the tutelage of The Inner Circle but it as the star said on the recent Valor, "Brandon Hendrix was silenced, Jack Bishop was silenced...You! will be silenced." 

Who will walk away from the 6ix as the new Number One Contender? 

8 minutes ago, bailey14 said:

You guys neg this post but not the one Brad made which is basically the same kind post that makes no sense to me. I don’t think either post should be negged because everyone is entitled to there opinion but it’s a bit ridiculous just to target Nardie

I put the 6ix on the map 💯 😈

6 hours ago, NardieIsTastic said:

First Prediction is Addy, no question, too much momentum.

Look, I don’t think I should apologize for this one, all I did was make a early prediction and why I think he could win, as far as I’m concerned, I don’t see a problem with this, but if any of you do, feel free to tell me why it’s wrong because I’m failing to grasp the concept tbh.

• Junior Moderator

YFhUTFn.png

'The Big One' vs 'The Lioness':

At BPZ SummerSlam, Eric Shun was crowned as the inaugural BPZ Atlas Champion after defeating Austin Omega. However, just days after his big win, Sheridan Muller would announce to the world that she'd be the first challenger for Eric Shun's Atlas Championship. Despite, Eric Shun coming from let's just say a "non-wrestling" background. He's not a man to underestimate beating the likes of the six-time World Heavyweight Champion Slim to win the Intercontinental Championship and just last month Shun was a double champion.

At Bad Blood, Sheridan became a 2x United States Champion defeating Austin Omega and now looks to become a double champion. Sheridan acknowledges Shun's accolades and isn't taking him for a joke heading into this match. Shun went to a Nude Beach to discuss his first oppoenet. Sheridan followed that by going to the same nude beach. (hoe) We haven't seen The Big One since he was last on Americas Got Talent. After being isolated the last few weeks due to reasons from his agent will 'The Big One' make a big return at 6ix Path and defeat Sheridan? Or will The Lioness walk out of Canada as a double champion? 

Find out at Valor Chapter III: 6ix Paths! 

8 hours ago, Sameer said:

YFhUTFn.png

'The Big One' vs 'The Lioness':

I know that a lot of points have been brought up about this match. All I can say is that I share those sentiments. George said some really hurtful things about me before he left and ruined what was looking to be an exciting and fun feud. Ultimately how this match is perceived doesn't fall on me and I really don't believe that it falls on Valor's booking team either. While some of the suggestions I have seen to 'fix' this match could work I don't believe any of them to be fair or ethical. Again, I share the disappointment others are feeling and should I win the Atlas Championship I will hopefully be a much more active and competitive champion for Valor. But for me, the blame of how this match turned out falls on nobody but the current champion and this is a learning curve, in that people with a tendency to leave the Forums multiple times a year shouldn't be handed opportunities to compete for new championships.

Xyj4sxz.png

Blade vs Marc Aaron Newton:

Last month, BPZ veteran Blade made his return to the company, making his presence known on the Valor brand. It's been a while since we have seen the established name in BPZ, being a Carnage loyalist in the original brand split. Making the jump to Valor was a very bold move by Blade as his first opponent in his return to BPZ is one half of M.A.N Global, Marc Aaron Newton! Blade discussed his Chapter 3: 6ix Paths opponent, saying he was looking forward to this encounter against Marc Aaron Newton. Blade wants to prove to himself that he can still go in the ring, as he'll do whatever it takes to beat Aaron at Chapter 3. Meanwhile, M.A.N has been on a world tour, visiting places like Okinawa, and most recently Canada. Whether he's getting karate lessons, or encountering a damn grizzly bear, M.A.N will certainly be in Toronto to take on the returning Blade.

Who will win between these two? Find out at Valor Chapter 3: 6ix Paths!