WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danielle

Top 5 Current WORST WWE Divas

Here is my list of who I think are the WORST current WWE Divas, specifically the top 5.

5. Natalya - Before everyone bites my head off I think Natalya is one of the greatest technical divas in the division and one of the strongest and most determined when it comes to wrestling ability. However, I feel that WWE have booked her in a ridiculous way over the last few years and she is only just starting to develop into the person she needs to be.

4. Layla - She hasn't been on WWE television in months and hasn't even been acknowledged by WWE at all. Layla has the wrestling ability and the knowledge to be something big due to her long amount of time on the roster but I feel she's lost all credibility she once had as apart of LayCool and is now just a glorified jobber.

3. Cameron - Some may argue that she should be first but I do not think so. Yes the mistake she made with the pin on Naomi was appalling and she should be embarrassed but other than that she hasn't done anything remotely bad. She is a good wrestler and a perfectly aggressive heel but just doesn't have the passion for wrestling.

2. Eva Marie - Eva seems to be quite slow when executing moves and makes the fake part of wrestling look fake. I do think she was hired because of her looks and that will only take her so far. Whilst I think she'll never become WWE Divas Champion, I do think she can grow as a wrestler.

1. Rosa Mendes - This just says it all. Rosa has been with the company for nine years and hasn't one a single match singly. She won one match by DQ and that was about it. She still doesn't know how to wrestle and is far from competing for the Divas title, whether all of this is on WWE's part for making her a joke or not is beyond me.

Disagree with #5 and #4. It'd be like me making a list of the worst wrestlers then putting the likes of Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler on the table due to their booking. Should be more based on the subject of each Diva lacking alot of the required ability. Overall, pretty alright list. Good work. :)

Natalya shouldn't make this list. The way a company book a wrestler doesn't affect the ability of the wrestler him/herself. It's like saying Rollins sucks after 3 loses in 3 weeks.

Instead,Summer shouldn't be here. She's only like an aggressive catfighter and can't WRESTLE.

I completely agree with this

5. Nikki Bella

4.Layla

3.Cameron

2.Eva Marie

1.Rosa Mendes

Matty what is wrong with you. Nikki bella is definetly not in this list. Not even close to being in it. LOL i have a feeling you said this to make me mad hahaha. You better edit your list babe.