NXT Takeover 11 on BrendenPlayz!

The top superstars of NXT compete on the big stage of NXT Takeover in its eleventh edition on BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

New Total Extreme Wrestling Series!

Create a character or use your forums gimmick and sign up to the new series! Have YOUR character booked in the game and featured on BrendenPlayz streams.
Join

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Joh

Music Discussion

Guest Smith

So Drake dropped his music video for his song "God's Plan" yesterday. He was given close to 1 million dollars by his label for the music video but instead, gave it all away. I know Drake already has plenty of money so 1 million dollars isn't much to him but still, I think it's an amazing act on his behalf that deserves praise. Drake is actually an incredible human being.

Image result for J Cole

KOD

Honestly this album disappointed me like it did many, but I do not think its trash. KOD, Kevins Heart, ATM, FRIENDS, and Photograph were the only ones I thought were at least decent. The rest were...well lets just say I wouldn't wanna listen to them again. But for the rest they wouldn't be on my skip list and I have added them to my playlist as they are not bad, have nice beats, and the rapping itself isn't to bad. I feel this album is getting a lot of hate that isn't deserved as it is not horrible in any way

Guest Smith

So this rap crew called "Hope Dealers" have just had a Fire In The Booth posted on YouTube, a studio freestyle series presented by Charlie Sloth which is often seen as a mark of prestige within the UK. In addition, they were heavily featured in a BBC 1XTRA documentary called "Gangs, Drill & Prayer", which I would recommend to anyone with interest in exploring new cultures/lifestyles. They are a unique group who spit bars on grime/drill/hip-hop/rap beats but often refer to their faith in God within their rap. It's a new style that some fans are naming "Gospel Drill". They even perform their songs in Churches across the UK. I think it's quite an interesting concept and wondered what other's thoughts on it is.

Image result for championships meek mill

Championships - Meek Mill

This is my first time listening to a Meek Mill track and I really like it... like a lot, it's so good, probably my favorite song on that track has to be What's Free with Rick Ross and JAY Z, Rick Ross was really good, talking about Tekashi69 being in prison, but I felt JAY Z really took center stage with his verses, he really went in on his and it shows that JAY Z is still good and has what it takes to stay where he belongs.

129045-some-rap-songs-1.jpg

Some Rap Songs - Earl Sweatshirt

Before this album I had never really ventured into Earl's music, but I am glad I listened to this because at the moment it's a contender for one of my favourite rap albums of the year and with each listen I start to like it more and more. It took me a few listens to really form an opinion on this album because it's one of the most unusual sounding albums I've heard all year. Earl's performance is stellar from his delivery to the lyrics and the beats are also consistently great. The best tracks on this for me are December 24, The Mint and Eclipse. They all really remind me of early experimental rap music such as MF DOOM, El-P and J-Dilla with the glitchy and lo-fi music, which is definitely a good thing because they're some of my favorite rappers and producers ever. Even for people who have never been into experimental rap it's worth a try and is a must listen for any rap fans. The length of 25 minutes left me wanting to hear more but I still ended up happy with what I got in the end.