BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
White Elway (WG)

Where would you like to visit and with who?

Guest Smith

There's a lot of places I want to visit. Hopefully, when I'm older, I have a job which allows me to travel whilst working. Perhaps a job such as a web designer so that all I need is a laptop and internet connection. It would be awesome.

Image result for tokyo japan

Tokyo, Japan

Firstly, I'd like to visit Tokyo, Japan. Mostly for the advanced technology and diverse culture in Japan. As someone who's interested in technology as well as exploring different cultures, Japan seems like almost the perfect place for me. Whilst in Tokyo I'd most like to visit Senso-ji, the Tokyo Tower, Harajuku, Roppongi and Ueno Park.

Image result for dubai

Dubai

Secondly, I'd like to visit Dubai just because it actually seems like a paradise. I've seen plenty of vloggers visit Dubai and no one ever has anything bad to say about it. Obviously, I'd need quite a bit of money to do what they do in the vlogs but it looks like so much fun. Whilst in Dubai, I'd like to visit the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall and stay in the Burj Al Arab.

Related image

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Thirdly, Amsterdam. For obvious reasons it just seems like the best place to go and just straight up have fun. There's a reason it's the cliche place for lads from the UK to go once they turn 18. I wouldn't be surprised if I and some of my friends end up following that cliche. It's definitely a destination that I'd be really excited to visit.

Related image

Canada

Last but certainly not least, is Canada. I've wanted to not only visit Canada but live in Canada for a few years now. Everything over there seems so chilled and there's never anything bad about it on the news. A lot of people would be put off by the cold weather but being brought up in England, I quite like cold weather. Whether it be Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Vancouver or somewhere else in Canada, I don't really mind. I'd like to visit all of the main cities and just relax in what seems to be such a calm country.

Upper Peninsula Michigan

Upper Peninsula, Michigan 

This place gets an average of 200 inches of snow, and for those who don't know. I LOVE snowmobiling and this is Snowmobiling paradise, its fun for just riding around on trails and what not. So I have always wanted to go here. I would go here with my two brothers and my dad, who I snowmobile with most of the time. It would be so fun, either this or parts of Canada for the same reason.