BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
The Neb

BrendenPlayz Forum Suggestions/ Requests/ Questions

Heyy, just a quickie, anyone help me out on doing that spolier thing on diaries? It's probably a feature for certain members but if it's not please help me!

If your trying to do it like

like this

than you put

/spoiler

in between them you put the text you wanna put as a spoiler i hope this helps ;) [emoji485]

But its [ /spoiler] instead of /spoiler]

So i've noticed i've not been seeing all new posts that are being made and it's getting a tad annoying. When I come to this forum I always check 'New Content' as you know that's the logical place to start an all right and it shows me this:

screenshot.12_zpsouzq947j.jpg

Then you you click out and see newest posts you get this:

screenshot.11_zpshn2u4hsd.jpg

So is this a Chrome issue just being a royal pain in the arse or is it a software issue that has been missed?

Update: Scrap that found out what the issue was :)

Edited by Sheepy

I don't really know how I feel about the new update, I mean there is nothing wrong with it but I just don't see the point in adding the reactions. I guess it could come in handy for some things but I just want to know what you guys think. Do you like the new update? (Its not going to change)

6 hours ago, BiC said:

I don't really know how I feel about the new update, I mean there is nothing wrong with it but I just don't see the point in adding the reactions. I guess it could come in handy for some things but I just want to know what you guys think. Do you like the new update? (Its not going to change)

I feel like the new update this pretty good, I appreciate what Brenden has done with the forums always updating it, I think some people are getting confused here and I would like the explain what the reactions are angry is a neg and downvote is a neg as well. upvote and liking are giving positive rep. Also, I think the Clubs are nice because they let you join things that you are in common with other forum member's, I want to thank @BrendenPlayz for this nice update  

8 hours ago, BiC said:

Regardless if you like it or not it's a compulsory update and how it's going to be going forward.

13 hours ago, BiC said:

The thing that I like about the update is that when you're making a post and somebody does a reaction, you have a more in-depth feel of what your post actually meant to them. If someone reacted with the confused face, you could possibly edit it to try and make more sense and etc. I really like the idea of clubs because now you can have a discussion with people who share the same interests and possibly make new friends due to finding out they like something that you didn't know anybody else liked. 

I don't mind the new update. It isn't like giving a up or downvote is rocket science.  Sometimes it makes sense, you can now give a thanks when someone helps you or makes something for you. The clubs idea is good, I don't know how much it will be used but it is a good way to discuss things which don't have a place on the forums yet.

1 minute ago, Slim said:

With the amount of stables being more than tag teams, I think that Trios Championships would be very fresh and much more fun, along with being more of a challenge with keeping 3 people active than Tag Team Championships are.

I think this would be a good idea and it would get some good kayfabe going. Just another title for The Order to win lol. I think more stables would be good to, maybe we could have a like 4 team tourne or something. 

1 minute ago, BiC said:

I think this would be a good idea and it would get some good kayfabe going. Just another title for The Order to win lol. I think more stables would be good to, maybe we could have a like 4 team tourne or something. 

Well the thing is, most people see us as unbeatable lol, so they think 'no point, they're just gonna win.' No offense to Nate, but people don't view him the same way and if he's added in, it may create more of a competitive title than Tag is atm, because it's hard to team 3 stars up.

On 10-9-2017 at 9:51 PM, Slim said:

With the amount of stables being more than tag teams, I think that Trios Championships would be very fresh and much more fun, along with being more of a challenge with keeping 3 people active than Tag Team Championships are.

In some ways I like this  idea but I think it wouldn't work because of two reasons. 

1. It's very tough to keep 3 people active, and when that doens't happen there is a big chance that the division will die down. We have already seen that happen to the regular tag division, which only needs two people to stay active. 

2. We have a lot of stable break ups and the amount of stables right now isn't that big. I can only think of 3 from the top of my head. Therefore I think it wouldn't be a big thing, and the division would be classified as 'dead'.