WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
The Neb

BrendenPlayz Forum Suggestions/ Requests/ Questions

On 11/09/2017 at 5:51 AM, Slim said:

With the amount of stables being more than tag teams, I think that Trios Championships would be very fresh and much more fun, along with being more of a challenge with keeping 3 people active than Tag Team Championships are.

I don't think this is a good idea right now, as the only 3 stables we have are The Order, Karico Brand and The Foundation (which atm is just a tag team because they don't even have three people anymore). Right now, we only have 3 or 4 tag teams and the division is between The Order and Karico Brand and will be until a new tag team comes in. There's no need for it right now and we wouldn't have enough to start a whole division anyway.

I feel like this should be addressed since it's reoccurring more and more at this point.

It's getting incredibly frustrating at this point the amount of users I've seen become generally unhappy and end up leaving the forums because of something that a MOD did in order to have them feel that way. Yes I understand this isn't going to do anything but it's occurring more and more at this point with the likes of Karico, Fear and now Brad as well. I don't know what can be done and I don't want to throw any disrespect in anyway but it's quite upsetting to see guys who I would say are my friends feeling like this and I feel that it's getting worse.

Like I said this will likely do nothing but give me hate but I wanted to put it into light.

I want a topic or tool we can use to get a mods attention, because some times when I am in chat. There is no mod on and even when I @ them they will not reply till an hour or so. I was thinking we could get something where we could request a mod and they could help us out. Thanks :) 

11 hours ago, BiC said:

I want a topic or tool we can use to get a mods attention, because some times when I am in chat. There is no mod on and even when I @ them they will not reply till an hour or so. I was thinking we could get something where we could request a mod and they could help us out. Thanks :) 

The best way is to DM them, there isn't a 24/7 helpline. If you need to contact a MOD, message whoever is online or wait until somebody is.

3 minutes ago, ShadowHex said:

i just want to ask if we its possible we could all use an exact time on ppvs or discussions due to the time difference been wild especially me who lives in africa zambia anyway also wanted to find how the promotions here work and hpw matchs are made through text and who decides to go over or something?

The promotions work in kayfabe, where you can choose a gimmick (A superstar) to represent you, look at some recent promos for an example. Every month we have a ppv and if you have enough post you can qualify for titles by being active. NXt is 25-500 so you will be there for awhile. How we decide who wins is we have a voting, whoever did better in their promos or was more active would win. Hop on discord/chat if you have any more questions! I am no mod but green, red,  and blue names can help you. But I am sure other members will be glad to help you.

6 minutes ago, BiC said:

The promotions work in kayfabe, where you can choose a gimmick (A superstar) to represent you, look at some recent promos for an example. Every month we have a ppv and if you have enough post you can qualify for titles by being active. NXt is 25-500 so you will be there for awhile. How we decide who wins is we have a voting, whoever did better in their promos or was more active would win. Hop on discord/chat if you have any more questions! I am no mod but green, red,  and blue names can help you. But I am sure other members will be glad to help you.

hey thank you man but the setting a time we could all use would not be bad i end up missing out alot.

I understand its there for a reason, but the rep limit gets annoying. Recently I have been running out of rep very quickly, I end up not being to rep rep worthy stuff like promos, post, etc. I think that the rep limit should be raises for 24 hour use, and if it becomes a problem we can put it back down (if thats possible). Just a suggestion though, I don't know if people feel the same or not.

7 minutes ago, BiC said:

I understand its there for a reason, but the rep limit gets annoying. Recently I have been running out of rep very quickly, I end up not being to rep rep worthy stuff like promos, post, etc. I think that the rep limit should be raises for 24 hour use, and if it becomes a problem we can put it back down (if thats possible). Just a suggestion though, I don't know if people feel the same or not.

I will increase it to 20/day with Premium members.

I would like to recommend that name changing for normal members go back to every 30/60 days. A botched example is Yelich who changed his name not to reveal his Kayfabe gimmick and backfired when he couldn't change it back. Just a suggestion as I think having it upto when you post 1000 times can take a while for not as active members.

2 minutes ago, Ross said:

I would like to recommend that name changing for normal members go back to every 30/60 days. A botched example is Yelich who changed his name not to reveal his Kayfabe gimmick and backfired when he couldn't change it back. Just a suggestion as I think having it upto when you post 1000 times can take a while for not as active members.

The new BPZ cash system will allow users to spend their cash to buy name changes going forward.

Image result for UK Championship png

Being the Premium Champion, I would like to make a suggestion. We change the look of the title, I think the Big Gold belt is a little out dated and has been used for awhile and we should change it up. I think having the UK title as the belt would be awesome, its a good looking belt and we could keep the Premium Championship name. Or we could even name it the UK Championship for the people in the UK. And have Premium still be the ranking you need to go for it, just call it the UK title. I think it will add some prestigious and bring more people to go for it, giving its a new title and what not. If the mods could discuss it this would be great, I think it would be awesome.

On 08/01/2018 at 9:09 AM, HeelAkki said:

1: I want the old chat back

2: I would love to see the old "Game" theme back. 

The old chat can’t come back, the IPBoard which is what Brenden used to make this forum, removed the chat feature from being an option which is why it got removed in the first place. Brenden couldn’t add it back even if he wanted to. The Game theme probably can’t return because it might not be an option as a theme after the massive update the forums had in June 2016 that made them go down for a week. 

23 hours ago, Kyle Reeves said:

Image result for UK Championship png

Being the Premium Champion, I would like to make a suggestion. We change the look of the title, I think the Big Gold belt is a little out dated and has been used for awhile and we should change it up. I think having the UK title as the belt would be awesome, its a good looking belt and we could keep the Premium Championship name. Or we could even name it the UK Championship for the people in the UK. And have Premium still be the ranking you need to go for it, just call it the UK title. I think it will add some prestigious and bring more people to go for it, giving its a new title and what not. If the mods could discuss it this would be great, I think it would be awesome.

As long as you are Champion, I believe you can make the belt look however you want, like Ross made the United States Championship the United Kingdom Championship while he had it. The Premium Championship will stay the same requirements as it is a special feature for Premium Members. 

Guest Smith

This suggestion is less for the forums and instead, more for the Discord server but this seemed like the most suitable place to put it. I think that having a channel on the BPZ Discord server called "video alerts", or something similar, that is dedicated to having a Discord bot that posts a link every time Brenden uploads a video would be a great idea. Here's an example from another YouTuber's Discord server.

qCLJMZq.png

I'd like to see the monthly awards come back. Not the monthly PPVs, but the awards such as "Promo of the Month," "Diary of the Month," "Match of the Month" for write ups, and stuff like that. I think that it could help highlight some of the best things done on the forums that might not be able to get mentioned in the slammies. Speaking of which, I have a suggestion for those aswell. I think the nominations for the slammies should involve more of the forums than just the mods. Letting the rest of the forums aswell as the mods suggest what would be nominated would let everyone feel like what they think and feel matters, even without moderation powers.