Latest News
  • Post your opinions on all of the latest topics in the news!
  • Backlash available NOW on BrendenPlayz!
  • Join the BPZ NBA Fantasy Basketball League
  • Welcome to a new look BrendenPlayz Forums!
  • Remember to join the chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Announcements

• BrendenPlayz

New Reactions!   07/26/2017

Reactions have been added to the forum with the new site update. These reactions are an extension to the reputation system and allow you to display more emotions in your reputation handouts. With this change it introduces 'Neutral' reputation, which is a reaction that offers neither positive or negative reputation. These are represented via the "Haha", "Confused" and "Sad". We still currently have our traditional reputation methods with upvoting and downvoting for those who prefer the old method. "Liking" is now the default reputation method and the "Thanks" option has also been added, these make up the two new positive reputation point.  The only new addition to the negative reputation system is the "Angry" emotion. Give them a try!
Nebakos7

BrendenPlayZ Forum Suggestions/ Requests/ Questions

On 11/09/2017 at 5:51 AM, Slim said:

With the amount of stables being more than tag teams, I think that Trios Championships would be very fresh and much more fun, along with being more of a challenge with keeping 3 people active than Tag Team Championships are.

I don't think this is a good idea right now, as the only 3 stables we have are The Order, Karico Brand and The Foundation (which atm is just a tag team because they don't even have three people anymore). Right now, we only have 3 or 4 tag teams and the division is between The Order and Karico Brand and will be until a new tag team comes in. There's no need for it right now and we wouldn't have enough to start a whole division anyway.

I feel like this should be addressed since it's reoccurring more and more at this point.

It's getting incredibly frustrating at this point the amount of users I've seen become generally unhappy and end up leaving the forums because of something that a MOD did in order to have them feel that way. Yes I understand this isn't going to do anything but it's occurring more and more at this point with the likes of Karico, Fear and now Brad as well. I don't know what can be done and I don't want to throw any disrespect in anyway but it's quite upsetting to see guys who I would say are my friends feeling like this and I feel that it's getting worse.

Like I said this will likely do nothing but give me hate but I wanted to put it into light.

11 hours ago, BiC said:

I want a topic or tool we can use to get a mods attention, because some times when I am in chat. There is no mod on and even when I @ them they will not reply till an hour or so. I was thinking we could get something where we could request a mod and they could help us out. Thanks :) 

The best way is to DM them, there isn't a 24/7 helpline. If you need to contact a MOD, message whoever is online or wait until somebody is.

i just want to ask if we its possible we could all use an exact time on ppvs or discussions due to the time difference been wild especially me who lives in africa zambia anyway also wanted to find how the promotions here work and hpw matchs are made through text and who decides to go over or something?

3 minutes ago, ShadowHex said:

i just want to ask if we its possible we could all use an exact time on ppvs or discussions due to the time difference been wild especially me who lives in africa zambia anyway also wanted to find how the promotions here work and hpw matchs are made through text and who decides to go over or something?

The promotions work in kayfabe, where you can choose a gimmick (A superstar) to represent you, look at some recent promos for an example. Every month we have a ppv and if you have enough post you can qualify for titles by being active. NXt is 25-500 so you will be there for awhile. How we decide who wins is we have a voting, whoever did better in their promos or was more active would win. Hop on discord/chat if you have any more questions! I am no mod but green, red,  and blue names can help you. But I am sure other members will be glad to help you.

6 minutes ago, BiC said:

The promotions work in kayfabe, where you can choose a gimmick (A superstar) to represent you, look at some recent promos for an example. Every month we have a ppv and if you have enough post you can qualify for titles by being active. NXt is 25-500 so you will be there for awhile. How we decide who wins is we have a voting, whoever did better in their promos or was more active would win. Hop on discord/chat if you have any more questions! I am no mod but green, red,  and blue names can help you. But I am sure other members will be glad to help you.

hey thank you man but the setting a time we could all use would not be bad i end up missing out alot.