WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
The Neb

BrendenPlayz Forum Suggestions/ Requests/ Questions

4 minutes ago, Smith said:

NXT is barely ever competitive enough and certainly is never too crowded. As for tag, it too is rarely crowded. Perhaps, a lower-level kayfabe championship would be ideal for some members but I think what a lot of people enjoy about the kayfabe championships is that they allow users to mix with others that they usually wouldn't because of the limitations of the contribution titles.

I believe that tag provides a sufficient solution to the problem you're putting forward. If a newer user feels as though they need a boost to get them going or can't quite find their footing in championship matches, I would suggest that they ask a more experienced member to form a tag team.

When I said it was crowded I said it through the perspective of someone who may be newer, if that makes any sense whatsoever

Maybe for BPZ Mania we could have a G1 style tournament starting at December to Dismember and ending at SVDM for a kayfabe title shot at BPZ Mania, since I don't think anyone wants to keep seeing the Evolve Elimination Chamber and a random match for Uni. Instead we could really elevate these matches by having a tournament to see who gets them. Like maybe 6 people for Evolve and 6 for Carnage. We can have the round robin stage with matches occuring maybe a week apart from each other, with the finals being at SVDM. The winner would win a Kayfabe title shot at Mania. Now of course this would need some tweaking but the G1 is like the biggest wrestling thing outside of WWE, and I think we should have something like it on the forums.

15 minutes ago, Yelich said:

Maybe for BPZ Mania we could have a G1 style tournament starting at December to Dismember and ending at SVDM for a kayfabe title shot at BPZ Mania, since I don't think anyone wants to keep seeing the Evolve Elimination Chamber and a random match for Uni. Instead we could really elevate these matches by having a tournament to see who gets them. Like maybe 6 people for Evolve and 6 for Carnage. We can have the round robin stage with matches occuring maybe a week apart from each other, with the finals being at SVDM. The winner would win a Kayfabe title shot at Mania. Now of course this would need some tweaking but the G1 is like the biggest wrestling thing outside of WWE, and I think we should have something like it on the forums.

If that is how the GMs want to determine how decide a number one contender at mania than they can but fir Carnage that is what I made the Carnage Scramble for and Evolve seems like they like the Elimination Chamber 

Due to the amount of people who actively use the forums at this moment. I think we should increase the amount of rep that you are able to hand out. As there is a considerably higher amount of content being produced and I am finding myself running out of rep to hand out a lot.

2 hours ago, GeorgeAK said:

Due to the amount of people who actively use the forums at this moment. I think we should increase the amount of rep that you are able to hand out. As there is a considerably higher amount of content being produced and I am finding myself running out of rep to hand out a lot.

giphy.gif

I brought this up in another section but I see that it would be better posted here so I'll say it here. We should bring back the European Title as a bridge between US and IC as we have many new members that are making their way up to US and IC and if we had a bridge it would allow for better divisions with more people being recognized for their work instead of something like what happened last month with George, Arius, and Hans who all did a ton of work on the forums with only one (Hans) being recognized truly for it as he won the voting. With Euro returning we could recognize more people for work they've done on the forums, and I could see that being beneficial now more than ever.

I think there should be reward for being on the forums and staying active and there are 2,600 who have come into the server and only about 100 people that have been active for a year. 

So I think there reward would probably be 2,500 BPZ Cash a month.

I agree with Yelich about the european championship. I feel like there are so many guys in the US/IC divisions, and with the amount of guys in NXT as well there could be a lot of guys battling for 2 titles. Thats why I think we should bring back the european title as a title that both people in US and IC can go for in order for more people to have their chance of experiencing a title win.

Also, I feel like we should up the post boundaries. As people are grinding at a rate that is obscene, and soon we are going to have half the forums be in the world title scene. The world title scene should only be fore the best guys, so I feel like that should go up to around 4k or 5k posts instead of 3k. This of course would have a knock on effect to the other divisions, but with the addition of the european title, the guys in the lower divisions hopefully wouldn't run out of things to do.

Finally, I feel like due to the amount of guys in the world title division, there should be a list of guys who are allowed to go for the title. As some guys who you wouldn't see as world title guys are having world title matches.

1 hour ago, GeorgeAK said:

As some guys who you wouldn't see as world title guys are having world title matches.

Who do you mean by that 🧐

On a serious note, whilst I don’t think we should bring back Euro we should certainly change the grade boundaries, I think it should be back to 250 for US, 1.75k for IC and 3.75k for World as it was a few years ago

However I strongly disagree with your last paragraph. Saying only certain guys can challenge for World is a discredit to the forums and builds up a sense of elitism which we certainly don’t want. If you have made the required post and rep you have obviously done enough work in the forums and therefore deserve to be a World guy. Of course I might be slightly bias but I still think it’s a poor idea

On 6/22/2019 at 4:34 PM, GeorgeAK said:

We might need to revert to are usually rep system even though it might not be 2 bad but it is bad enough to ruin someone kayfabe match or overshadow a promo that was better than other.

Another idea I recently had. On youtube you have the watch later playlist that you can add videos to that you dont have the time to watch at that moment. I think we should have a read later option on here, allowing u to save promos or diaries that you want to read later into one area so you can do just that.

On 7/15/2019 at 6:11 AM, GeorgeAK said:

Another idea I recently had. On youtube you have the watch later playlist that you can add videos to that you dont have the time to watch at that moment. I think we should have a read later option on here, allowing u to save promos or diaries that you want to read later into one area so you can do just that.

Nice idea, I'd definitely do that but it'll cost about $23. Probably not worth it at the moment.

On 7/15/2019 at 6:11 AM, GeorgeAK said:

It might seem like a messy idea but if you make a folder in your bookmarks specifically for this purpose that might be a way to help in the mean time.Removing the bookmark once you've read the post. I use a Google Chrome add-on called Session Buddy as well.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:30 PM, Yelich said:

I brought this up in another section but I see that it would be better posted here so I'll say it here. We should bring back the European Title as a bridge between US and IC as we have many new members that are making their way up to US and IC and if we had a bridge it would allow for better divisions with more people being recognized for their work instead of something like what happened last month with George, Arius, and Hans who all did a ton of work on the forums with only one (Hans) being recognized truly for it as he won the voting. With Euro returning we could recognize more people for work they've done on the forums, and I could see that being beneficial now more than ever.

Bit late for a response but still I feel like replying to this as it's an upcoming theme that I have seen fairly often. I don't see why we would, we have had so many periods where most titles were dead and no one was going for them, why risk having that again? It's great that all titles currently have active competitors going for them, but we can't guarantee the forums will always remain this active. Adding another contribution title in the currently only 1000 post difference between US and IC is very tricky and will probably back fire later on. 

I have a suggestion for the Kayfabe section that if someone is new in Kayfabe than he should face someone who is active on Kayfabe but is not scheduled for the upcoming PPV in a tryout match at the pre show of upcoming PPV and after the match whether he had lose the match or won he will be advanced to the nxt division.

2 minutes ago, Yuvraj (Rory Orton) said:

I have a suggestion for the Kayfabe section that if someone is new in Kayfabe than he should face someone who is active on Kayfabe but is not scheduled for the upcoming PPV in a tryout match at the pre show of upcoming PPV and after the match whether he had lose the match or won he will be advanced to the nxt division.

We usually do give new people matches at a kayfabe ppv. Sometimes in the form of showcase matches, against other new users, or against more experienced members of the forums. 

The only problem with your idea is that if they were to fail at winning their match, they wouldn't be able to compete for NXT which isn't a good idea. It would either restrict the new user from entering the division or make people feel forced to vote for him. Aswell as that we don't always have a kayfabe ppv soon and sometimes don't want to have too many new matches on a monthly ppv. Once they have 25 posts, they should have the freedom to enter the NXT match if they want to. I however do like the idea of them having to proof themselves in a kayfabe match, this is story arch that I would encourage new users to take advantage of.