Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
The Neb

BrendenPlayz Forum Suggestions/ Requests/ Questions

4 minutes ago, Smith said:

NXT is barely ever competitive enough and certainly is never too crowded. As for tag, it too is rarely crowded. Perhaps, a lower-level kayfabe championship would be ideal for some members but I think what a lot of people enjoy about the kayfabe championships is that they allow users to mix with others that they usually wouldn't because of the limitations of the contribution titles.

I believe that tag provides a sufficient solution to the problem you're putting forward. If a newer user feels as though they need a boost to get them going or can't quite find their footing in championship matches, I would suggest that they ask a more experienced member to form a tag team.

When I said it was crowded I said it through the perspective of someone who may be newer, if that makes any sense whatsoever

Maybe for BPZ Mania we could have a G1 style tournament starting at December to Dismember and ending at SVDM for a kayfabe title shot at BPZ Mania, since I don't think anyone wants to keep seeing the Evolve Elimination Chamber and a random match for Uni. Instead we could really elevate these matches by having a tournament to see who gets them. Like maybe 6 people for Evolve and 6 for Carnage. We can have the round robin stage with matches occuring maybe a week apart from each other, with the finals being at SVDM. The winner would win a Kayfabe title shot at Mania. Now of course this would need some tweaking but the G1 is like the biggest wrestling thing outside of WWE, and I think we should have something like it on the forums.

15 minutes ago, Yelich said:

Maybe for BPZ Mania we could have a G1 style tournament starting at December to Dismember and ending at SVDM for a kayfabe title shot at BPZ Mania, since I don't think anyone wants to keep seeing the Evolve Elimination Chamber and a random match for Uni. Instead we could really elevate these matches by having a tournament to see who gets them. Like maybe 6 people for Evolve and 6 for Carnage. We can have the round robin stage with matches occuring maybe a week apart from each other, with the finals being at SVDM. The winner would win a Kayfabe title shot at Mania. Now of course this would need some tweaking but the G1 is like the biggest wrestling thing outside of WWE, and I think we should have something like it on the forums.

If that is how the GMs want to determine how decide a number one contender at mania than they can but fir Carnage that is what I made the Carnage Scramble for and Evolve seems like they like the Elimination Chamber