WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
The Neb

BrendenPlayz Forum Suggestions/ Requests/ Questions

This is more of an idea for the Kayfabe section but it would be nice to have a General Manager again. And I don’t mean a General Manager Who books matches off screen, the Booking Team are doing a great job right now. I just feel that Kayfabe wise it would be good to have an on screen General Manager Who people could use to announce matches rather than them being announced off screen as they are now, whether we give the GM role to one of us, or to a fictional character like Gary Green, or even have a BPZ Anonymous General Manager. 

Just to clarify my idea, I think it would be good to have an on screen personality to announce the matches in Kayfabe 

In Kayfabe, NXT division is big that so many people challenge for the NXT Championship but only few of them had a real chance of winning. So, my suggestion is to bring a new Championship with name "Junior NXT Championship" or something like that for the people who had no chance of winning NXT Championship in near future. In this way, we could have one on one matches for NXT Championship also.

1 minute ago, Yuvraj (RIP Rory Orton) said:

In Kayfabe, NXT division is big that so many people challenge for the NXT Championship but only few of them had a real chance of winning. So, my suggestion is to bring a new Championship with name "Junior NXT Championship" or something like that for the people who had no chance of winning NXT Championship in near future. In this way, we could have one on one matches for NXT Championship also.

I can see the idea of this but I don’t like the name 

Personally I think we could lower NXT to 250 and add another title like Euro however the only problem is that we could have another mass exodus of NXT guys. But certainly if we get another Twitch generation then a change in the titles might be an idea

I actually have a similar idea to the idea above however I think if Euro was to be brought back I would make it kinda like Premium is with no post limit and is available to all members within NXT-US as another title they can pursue instead of just the NXT title and Premium if they have premium.

9 hours ago, Toxik431 said:

I actually have a similar idea to the idea above however I think if Euro was to be brought back I would make it kinda like Premium is with no post limit and is available to all members within NXT-US as another title they can pursue instead of just the NXT title and Premium if they have premium.

"With no post limit" but is only available for NXT-US? While I think giving another title for people from middle of US to middle of IC to go for is a good idea, we already have enough votings as it is and we already have enough drama w/ those votings. The Euro Title was removed for a reason, and as cool as it would be to see it back, I just don't think it would work. 

On 9/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, Toxik431 said:

To be honest, we don't need another title, we have about 7 titles already and if we have more, who gonna challenge, there isn't gonna be much more people and the way NXT - US is fine because it takes a while to get there. 

Everybody that is requesting for another title was not around when we had the European Championship and don’t understand how much of a ghost town the divisions turned into because of it and how much it ruined people’s journeys to the top (in my opinion). It was this weird awkward spot between US and IC and it should definitely not return, we don’t need another title in any capacity.

3 hours ago, Bashka said:

Everybody that is requesting for another title was not around when we had the European Championship and don’t understand how much of a ghost town the divisions turned into because of it and how much it ruined people’s journeys to the top (in my opinion). It was this weird awkward spot between US and IC and it should definitely not return, we don’t need another title in any capacity.

Yeah I spoke on this before, if you want to read me say it its on the pace before this, but this is what my post basically was saying 

These are two thoughts that had passed my mind over the months, not that i'm actively pushing for them to become a reality but i thought i'd share them here regardless.

I'm not completely sure but I've heard in the past that Takeover shows existed in the past here on the forums in some form. With recent posts like the one from Yuvraj talking about lack of room to breathe with in that division but he hasn't been the first i thought hosting a Takeover event for Kayfabe or Contribution singles matches for NXT and US contenders would be a fun idea to give them more experience and a place to grow that isn't a multi-person match. To work a feud ect.

Another idea i had which is the most "out there" of the two, especially with messages prior to mine talking about the lack of need for another championship and on a base level i can agree with that. The thought that passed my mind was a Kayfabe Women's Championship. I've brought up that thought casually in the past and my idea for it is for those looking for a break from their current characters in kayfabe  and who wanted to try and make someone else specifically for this division could try that. It would be for those who want to invest the time in character and story so it isn't really taking away opportunity from anyone else. 

7 hours ago, Arius said:

These are two thoughts that had passed my mind over the months, not that i'm actively pushing for them to become a reality but i thought i'd share them here regardless.

I'm not completely sure but I've heard in the past that Takeover shows existed in the past here on the forums in some form. With recent posts like the one from Yuvraj talking about lack of room to breathe with in that division but he hasn't been the first i thought hosting a Takeover event for Kayfabe or Contribution singles matches for NXT and US contenders would be a fun idea to give them more experience and a place to grow that isn't a multi-person match. To work a feud ect.

Another idea i had which is the most "out there" of the two, especially with messages prior to mine talking about the lack of need for another championship and on a base level i can agree with that. The thought that passed my mind was a Kayfabe Women's Championship. I've brought up that thought casually in the past and my idea for it is for those looking for a break from their current characters in kayfabe  and who wanted to try and make someone else specifically for this division could try that. It would be for those who want to invest the time in character and story so it isn't really taking away opportunity from anyone else. 

I actually could agree with both of these and think they are both good ideas. The Takeover events would allow some feuds (e.g. Arrow vs Aidan) to get more focus, and the NXT Takeover events featured showcases of NXT stars and also past NXT Champs sometime on the card

As for the bottom one I once thought about changing to a women in 2017 (in Kayfabe not in real life, just thought I would clarify that one) but I think the problem is we wouldn’t get too many appearing. Maybe if people ran 2 characters at once like Toxik and Alice for example, it could work better 

Suggestion, Bring back the Brand Split

Now in the discord we talk about this from time to time ever since last year the Brand Split ended in the forums.   We talked about this back at BPZmania 4, if we keep up the active members we had then this would be reconsidered again. Months later and we have the same big group we had at BPZmania 4.   Right now seems like a good time to redo the brand split in kayfabe.

How to do a Brand split this time to make it better then last time? 

First make the people in charge people who can do the jobs of the role given to them. As talked in discord the idea for the next brand split is to have three people in charge.   One CEO in charge of both brands to make sure the GMs get things booked and moving smoothly, and the 2 gms in charge of their respective brands.  This was sort of needed for the last brand split.  While one GM always seemed to be doing really well, the other was either inactive or struggling to get their brand moving with active kayfabe matches.

For who should be in charge, generally it should be 3 people who will step away from title pursuits, or just 3 people who are active enough to get the jobs done. Like example: Flynn and Slim as GMs with Bart or Bailey as CEO.   Both Flynn and Slim might not be mods, but our first brand split didn't have 2 mods.  It was Bashka and Ryan as GMs of the original Carnage and Evolve

How to do the Drafts and Free Agents(new forum members)?

The drafts should be something that happens once a year around the same time each year.  The problem after the first draft was the 'saves' Everyone would just save their 'best' members and leaving not much change to each roster.   In this return we should not have any saves during the draft time.  Keeps the rosters fresh and a bit unpredictable.  Also gives the GM's chance to completely reset their rosters if needed to try and fix any problems they had the last year with their roster. 

As for Free Agents and people who are new or don't get picked the during the drafts for some reason.  This part was weirdly complicated last time during the brand split, which this should be simplified down to.  We could keep this simple, every other free agent goes to a show automatically.  Each show will trade off in which show gets the next free agent.

Anything else?

Kayfabe events shouldn't have members of the other brand appearing on it.  The tag titles should have contenders matches and have matches at the monthly contribution events.  This would be to limit the usage of other brands roster members on the rival brands big shows.

-

Any how this is my suggestion to bring back the brand split with some details on how to make it better then the last time..

18 hours ago, Hollow said:

Suggestion, Bring back the Brand Split

Now in the discord we talk about this from time to time ever since last year the Brand Split ended in the forums.   We talked about this back at BPZmania 4, if we keep up the active members we had then this would be reconsidered again. Months later and we have the same big group we had at BPZmania 4.   Right now seems like a good time to redo the brand split in kayfabe.

How to do a Brand split this time to make it better then last time? 

First make the people in charge people who can do the jobs of the role given to them. As talked in discord the idea for the next brand split is to have three people in charge.   One CEO in charge of both brands to make sure the GMs get things booked and moving smoothly, and the 2 gms in charge of their respective brands.  This was sort of needed for the last brand split.  While one GM always seemed to be doing really well, the other was either inactive or struggling to get their brand moving with active kayfabe matches.

For who should be in charge, generally it should be 3 people who will step away from title pursuits, or just 3 people who are active enough to get the jobs done. Like example: Flynn and Slim as GMs with Bart or Bailey as CEO.   Both Flynn and Slim might not be mods, but our first brand split didn't have 2 mods.  It was Bashka and Ryan as GMs of the original Carnage and Evolve

How to do the Drafts and Free Agents(new forum members)?

The drafts should be something that happens once a year around the same time each year.  The problem after the first draft was the 'saves' Everyone would just save their 'best' members and leaving not much change to each roster.   In this return we should not have any saves during the draft time.  Keeps the rosters fresh and a bit unpredictable.  Also gives the GM's chance to completely reset their rosters if needed to try and fix any problems they had the last year with their roster. 

As for Free Agents and people who are new or don't get picked the during the drafts for some reason.  This part was weirdly complicated last time during the brand split, which this should be simplified down to.  We could keep this simple, every other free agent goes to a show automatically.  Each show will trade off in which show gets the next free agent.

Anything else?

Kayfabe events shouldn't have members of the other brand appearing on it.  The tag titles should have contenders matches and have matches at the monthly contribution events.  This would be to limit the usage of other brands roster members on the rival brands big shows.

-

Any how this is my suggestion to bring back the brand split with some details on how to make it better then the last time..

We will obviously consider bringing back the Brand Split if activity remains. What I don't get is your stance on the free agent point, as that is exactly how it was organised last time, with 1 brand getting a free agent after the other. Of course there is things that need to be done better, we have spoken about this before in the chat, and if the brand split were to return at some point in the future changes would be made to make it operate better this time around. 

5 hours ago, Bart said:

We will obviously consider bringing back the Brand Split if activity remains. What I don't get is your stance on the free agent point, as that is exactly how it was organised last time, with 1 brand getting a free agent after the other. Of course there is things that need to be done better, we have spoken about this before in the chat, and if the brand split were to return at some point in the future changes would be made to make it operate better this time around. 

My stance on the free agent is, it wasn't like that last time.  During the last brand split, you had to wait for whoever is in charge of Evolve or Carnage to get put on a brand.  This version I suggested would be instead of waiting each new free agent would just put on the show that gets the next free agent.   

Also I know there are other things that need done, the suggestion isn't perfect by any means. Ik in chat we has discussed lots of stuff, but seeing how the activity from the last time we spoke about this has remained, this should be considered more now then it did a few months ago. What's the worse that happens?  It goes the way of it did last time?  Considering the activity we have right now, I think it will be successful this time around, but that is just my opinion based off the members who are active right now.

This is a really minor thing, but I've been noticing that when you click on show more on the rep leaderboard, it is entirely different to what it says on the main page. Some people have more rep, some have less, and it's pretty confusing overall. I'd really like to see a fix to it as I enjoy looking to see who's doing good in the week/month. I'm not sure whether it's a feature that's causing it or if it just needs to be updated, but it's very strange. Also, I use the rep leaderboard to check out which posts are doing the best and that I might have missed, and often times posts are not there. For example, I clicked on the most rep for all of the forum's existence, and my most recent promo (19 rep) was number 3, which I know for a fact is not true. Bailey's rumble writeup and Josh's championship archive was nowhere on the list, the #1 being about 22 rep or so. And also, when looking at the people with most rep overall, some names like Flynn were not on the board when they should have been. Again, really not a big deal but if there's ever some free time to patch up the small things, I think this would be a nice fix.

This is also a minor thing but I feel like the orange heart thing that surrounds posts that get 10 rep or more should be changed. When it first came in 10 rep was fairly rare but now it is quite common. I feel like it should surround posts that get 20 rep or more, to give the orange heart thing some meaning

3 minutes ago, JoshsNow said:

This is also a minor thing but I feel like the orange heart thing that surrounds posts that get 10 rep or more should be changed. When it first came in 10 rep was fairly rare but now it is quite common. I feel like it should surround posts that get 20 rep or more, to give the orange heart thing some meaning

Maybe change it where 10 rep equals a bronze heart then 20 equals a silver then 30 gets you a gold heart and if you wanna go crazy 50 rep can get you a platinum heart and a trophy on your forums account 

Remove or better explain and enforce the begging rule. I and I assume others as well are confused with the rule after the Slim situation. Screenshots I have seen of the situation were inconclusive at best and at worst there wasn't begging at all, and since the moderators refuse to show any evidence of this begging I have no clue why any of this happened. I know I probably shouldn't be putting my nose where it doesn't belong but I just want to make sure that we can understand what this rule is and what is means so we can avoid situations like this in the future. And if that isn't good enough or if that doesn't work, just remove it, because it just causes more problems than it solves right now.

3 minutes ago, Yelich said:

Remove or better explain and enforce the begging rule. I and I assume others as well are confused with the rule after the Slim situation. Screenshots I have seen of the situation were inconclusive at best and at worst there wasn't begging at all, and since the moderators refuse to show any evidence of this begging I have no clue why any of this happened. I know I probably shouldn't be putting my nose where it doesn't belong but I just want to make sure that we can understand what this rule is and what is means so we can avoid situations like this in the future. And if that isn't good enough or if that doesn't work, just remove it, because it just causes more problems than it solves right now.

Hi Yelich, yes, we as mods want to redefine the rule and make it clearer. We have decided upon this before. However, and I hope you understand this (I will speak for myself here): the last thing I need right now after a full day of this chaos is too speak about it even more. We are also humans who at some point are just sick of talking about something. As long as there is this toxic enviroment everywhere no one can do much. Slim himself accepted the solution so I really hope we as a forums can move on from this one situation ruining the discord (this is how I experience it). But yes, we will try to make the rule as good as possible. The whole not showing evidence thing has a very logical reason behind it and I think you would be able to figure out why quite easy. Hope I have pleased you, if not, just ask friendly what's unclear.